What do you notice about this synastry - please help me with interpretation

July 1, 2021 at 14:29 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
What do you notice about this synastry - please help me with interpretation
Hello,

I am trying to understand this synastry. Interaction is making me crazy, I wonder if anyone can advice me, what is seen in this charts.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2021 at 14:31
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne
More information here
Login
(Log in)
July 1, 2021 at 15:50
(Aquarius) viv » Joanna Suzanne
Hi Joanna
at first looking at this synastry I see the compatibility between your big stellium in Capricorn and their Taurus sun. However this is activating your Pluto as it’s opposite their sun. This can be a powerful push pull and might feel quite compulsive. If it’s a sexual relationship it will take you into depths you didn’t know you had, so that you eventually have to own your own Plutonic power, which you potentially have because of the sextile to Neptune Saturn near your IC.
Also I noticed a nice trine from your Venus to their Mercury. I would think this person is definitely shifting your sense of security, your home base as you know it. You are just past your Saturn return close to the IC about your own sense of identity and how to communicate this, as separate from what others may want, plus your progressed moon appears to be on your IC right about now too, which makes this an emotional focus.

It would help me if you can ask a specific question to focus on Best Viv
July 1, 2021 at 17:38
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » viv
Thank you for your reply.
That was helpful 😊
July 4, 2021 at 17:26
Hello Viv,

maybe you can read what are the good and challenging parts for both sides?

What energy the other person is likely experiencing?

I wonder if this can get better and with more mature communication. I know it´s work and it´s up to us, but i wonder what is visible in astrology.
July 4, 2021 at 17:55
(Aquarius) viv » Joanna Suzanne
I´ll have a look tomorrow Joanna.If you like message me with info about
whether this is a new or long established relationship, what your big dreams were or are and anything specific that keeps happening you don´t like. best Viv
July 4, 2021 at 17:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can see Sun:191:Vx in opposition to Pluto :23:

Vx person is seeing Sun person to the bones and at the same time, Pluto is making it even more intense.

I have Vx in opposition to my husband´s Sun (which is similar to conjuction) and I can totally understand your position,
I just couldn´t look other way.
July 7, 2021 at 19:34
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Moon_Queen
Exactly, this is intense, I don´t know how can I feel so much towards the person
July 31, 2021 at 12:27
I have a question about aspects. If there are signs that are compatible, but degrees are different, does it count?

Here for example I checked Venus Mars in this synastry. Aries and Aquarius are friendly signs. Or Aquarius Leo should be the opposite to each other? Saggitarius Leo and Aries also match. But I´m not sure how to understand the orbs.
July 31, 2021 at 15:11
(Leo) plumreme
Intensity!

NN conjunct Lilith in your first house. in Scorpio. with Pluto very nearby.

Then their Lilith in your 8th ... Lilith/Pluto/Scorpio themes... opposite that Pluto/mars/jupiter dance

Sun on your Vertex (on cusp of the 8th. more pluto) - transits are probably key here. Everytime something transits your vertex, same to their sun ... both pretty key transits.

Their Pluto and Jupiter on either side of your Mars. Your Mars acting as a bridge of sorts btwn their Pluto and Jupiter. Then their Mars on your South Node with moon closeby. Your respective Mars activate each other´s karma via Pluto and South Node. Then their South Node in your 7th. Karmic.

Their Neptune on your Mercury (how´s your communication? any psychic stuff? sharing of spiritual ideas?)

Venus on your DC - I mean, that´s hard to resist. and in Aries... more Mars stuff.

Their Uranus on your IC and close enough to Venus (chart ruler). shaking up that inner self stability of IC in Cap... then

their Saturn in your 5th (don´t love it but I feel I´m missing something)
(edit: oh.. right ... missed thing -- trine PLUTO. there´s Pluto again!)

I´d meditate on Scorpio/Mars/Pluto/Lilith/SN themes. a wee dark, intense, magnetic, super sexual, karmic. ha... yeah... there´s a lot here to drive you crazy (good way/bad way, but feel it you will)

Edit 2: can you post the composite?
July 31, 2021 at 16:54
(Virgo) LotusStar
What stands out to me as the ´crazy making´ aspects

is their Mars and Moon square your Pluto, their Venus square your Saturn, their Sun opposite your Pluto, your Lilith on their North node. Their Sun, Mercury and Lilith in your 8th house.

Seeing as your control/obsession planets and houses are being activated, you are being affected by a strong magnetism towards them. Usually the Pluto person feels the need to dig deep and ´figure out´ the other, sometimes a desire to get under their skin, because Pluto is always compelled to look under the surface to investigate and test the limits. Have to be careful because especially with Mars/Pluto square hidden power struggles that are happening on unconscious level can cause major volatility in feelings, and because it´s in fixed signs, it is not easily resolved.

Also can´t ignore your Mars opposite their Mercury, although this can stimulate lively debates and conversations, it can also make arguments more likely and finding yourself arguing over details and petty issues, but because it is in mutably signs, it maybe easier to resolve. Mars tendency is to challenge Mercury´s communication, eventually Mercury may decide to not speak with Mars, tired of having to defend themselves. Their Mercury conjunct your Neptune, they might find you unclear or evasive, you can misunderstand them.

Your Sun and Moon trine their Sun is a nice supportive aspect, also their Jupiter conjunct Mars is supportive as well and helps you forgive each other more easily and more fun aspect to lighten some of the heavier ones, but it can also expand all the ´Mars´ qualities.. both desire and anger, especially in Sagittarius, more risk taking also.

Your Lilith and on their North node, they may feel quite compelled by you feeling they have something to learn from you and that you can be someone who can liberate them towards their destiny.

Composite should be looked at too. Overall this qualifies as Plutonic relationship for me... they are notoriously a little crazy making. Pluto person usually brings karmic lessons to the planet person, it´s my experience, which ultimately helps their evolution.
August 10, 2021 at 23:58
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » plumreme
Hello plumreme,

I have the correct composite chart 😀 What does it add to the synastry?
Login
(Log in)
August 11, 2021 at 17:51
(Leo) plumreme » Joanna Suzanne
Well, it echoes the heavy Pluto theme, for one.

Scorpio Rising with Pluto in the first house - this is the face of the relationship, it´s personality, and how it comes off to others. So... Jeffrey W Green would say that, as a unit, you two (assuming you´ve had relationships in past lives, and I use this b/c it works well, but I take it with a grain of salt) came in with a mastered sense of first house issues. Pluto represents the soul mission of the relationship (that´s why I thought it sounded karmic before - all the Pluto activity in the synastry). The house and sign Pluto is in the composite reflects it´s purpose, what you´re working on together, but also how you did it last time around. To fulfill it this time around, you look to the opposite house - the 7th in Taurus (self reliance, opposite of enmeshment, healthy relating to ´other´ from a sturdy sense of self). So if you guys already did 1st house issues and Scorpio (hi again Mars and Pluto!) as a unit (again assuming past life connection), your relationship face was one of being enmeshed in and through your identity as a unit, and focusing on the relationship, perhaps at the expense of how the relationship functioned (or didn´t) with other ppl in your lives. This is looking at the 7th house, from a composite perspective, rather than natal perspective. 7th here asks you to be more social with others this time around, not to enmesh with your identity as unit, hole up and shut out the world (also look at the 11th house Moon and Mars in Libra ... the emotional structure of the relationship will depend on this, too).

South Node in the 8th house echoes this (that´s why I interpreted the composite Pluto the way I did... b/c of the SN here). If Pluto is like the soul destination/purpose of the connection. The nodes are the vehicles to ´do it´. South Node is the car you drove last time (8th house - enmeshment. but in Gemini, I´ll let someone else interpret that part. mine can´t be unclouded by my own experience with Gemini). So this time around, the car you need to drive is North Node in the 2nd (Taurus theme again - the sign opposite your Pluto) in Sag. It´s about non-enmeshement and being free and social.

Then Mars is how you consciously experience the desires of Pluto. Mars in Libra (7th house mission echoed) in the 11th (saying be social as a unit).

And then? That Pisces Sun is conjunct Venus. Nice. and in the 4th. I think that´s a really sweet place. but Pisces IC (which I have natally) is sometimes a lack of boundaries (enmeshment). and both charts seems to echo that you guys are real real cozy with merging. This time is about balancing that! Not doing away with it - balancing it. rather than extinguishing each individual through merger and creating something new, we bring two whole and separate individuals together to encounter each other. total soul merger sounds dreamier, and it´s certainly more romanticized in our culture, but it´s not better than, it´s not more complete - it´s simply different. this incarnation is asking for separate but connected - so you can actually see and experience the connection more.

Also interesting that Aquarius and Leo are intercepted signs here (and with them the planets they carry - Lilith, Chiron, Saturn)... wounds here, karma, but also something that needs to be developed and faced. Saturn opposite Chiron and squaring cusp of Descendent - but I´d see this as a reminder from Saturn (in Aquarius) to focus on that 7th house and 11th house... on Taurus and Libra). social stuff.

But it´s all going *feel* very South Node in the 8th, Pluto in first, Sun in Pisces in the 4th (conjunct Venus. with Venus trine Mars). watery, intense, familiar, merged, karmic. It feels comfortable to be merged, so much that it feels like your identity as a unit is this familiarity and merger. It´s likely only through so called "problems/challenges" that you will break out of that and "evolve". Or you could help this along and do it consciously ; ) Saturn will help.

Do 2nd house! ruler of the house the sun and venus are in and Ic is in the 2nd. ruler of Moon´s and Mars´ house is in the 2nd. ruler of descendent is natural ruler of 2nd (in the 4th, but again, with 4th´s ruler in the 2nd.)

growth here is through two individuals whose sense of worth is based within themselves, not the identity of the relationship, and who radiate out from there in relation to each other as distinct individuals, healthily separated and thus able to be in "encounter/relation" (thinking on I and Thou), and in healthy connection to a larger community in this way, also. Maybe it´s that you become great friends. Maybe it´s that you work in community together. not at the exclusion of being romantically involved, of course (though maybe, who knows). but the goal of it seems clear - heal from enmeshment issues, without forgetting how to merge and knowing when and where to do it. I like this composite.
August 11, 2021 at 23:31
Thank you. Do you think it´s a good composite? Made me a bit sad, because I need a partner, not just a friend :´(
August 12, 2021 at 01:07
(Leo) plumreme » Joanna Suzanne
I do! That’s why I said I liked it ; )

And a partner, in my humble opinion, is first and foremost, a friend. Nowhere in my interpretation was “ this looks like just friends”… I said it *could be* Bc who knows? I sure hope my partner is my friend, anyway. A purely carnal attraction is lots of fun, but there’s no glue, you know? But there’s plenty of that here, too, btwn synastry and composite. It’s just you’ll need to have a supportive friendship and community around you for this one, I think… but really, don’t most good relationships need that?

And then, too, too much looking ahead can kill the magic, which makes a good base to build upon. None of this means it will or won’t work — always strengths, always challenges. Have fun! Don’t fret!

Edit: I’d say the home here, 4th house in Pisces (if it goes there, but not too much looking ahead!) is where you do “merger”… very sweet… and Sun conjunct Venus is one many astrologers look for which is here! But then you need that balance — to get out there and be in community together (in due time). But again, I think often this is a healthy approach for most relationships. Someone else could interpret it in an almost opposite manner, but when I see that the opposite is also hanging around, I see balance as a core theme.
August 15, 2021 at 05:59
Thank you ☺️
August 17, 2021 at 15:59
I have also houses in placidius and equal system. I don´t know which one is better to use.
Login
(Log in)
August 17, 2021 at 16:01
(Capricorn) Joanna Suzanne » Joanna Suzanne
Another version of synastry is here.
Login
(Log in)
October 13, 2021 at 14:19
This is getting interesting. There is more friendship in the connection and it seems to grow overtime.

I wonder if in this composite and synastry it shows how slowly it´s growing, but it feels strong.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »