Venus in the 12th house synastry

June 26, 2021 at 10:08 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Mikrosefal
Venus in the 12th house synastry
Is there any positive aspect having your Venus in his 12th house in synastry, conjunct his rising sign ( don´t know why it doesn´t make my Venus in his 1st house though) and additional I have Venus in the 12th house myself.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 26, 2021 at 11:54
(Leo) marilina
Wow! Actually, I was searching for this aspect earlier this week !!

All I´ve found about it indicates that the Venus person really likes your (Rising person) looks. While I (Libra Venus) have liked Libra risings for their appearance, I don´t think many Sag Venus like *my* appearance lol but I haven´t meet many either.
June 26, 2021 at 14:21
(Scorpio) OS*
"don´t know why it doesn´t make my Venus in his 1st house though"

Are you asking the difference between whole sign system and placidus ??

I´ve had this, his Venus in my 12th but Im also a Venus 12th house person. Gives a lot of unconditional love and attractiveness to the other (Venus/ASC), I was with this person for a long time, but the entire synastry and how those planets are aspected needs to be considered.
June 27, 2021 at 08:47
(Capricorn) Mikrosefal » OS*
I checked on Placidus system. He has Sag rising at the late degrees, so My Sagittarius Venus falls into his 12h house despite, My Cap Sun falling in his Cap Moon in the first house. I mean if his rising sign is Sag, why it doesn´t make My Venus fall into his 1st house? Somehow I hate Venus in the 12th house synastry, I see no positive future in this. That´s is why I asked is there any positive encounters with this synastry aspect?
September 26, 2021 at 07:37
(Leo) Northerneuropean
I had 12th house synastry with my (I don´t know, could I say) "ex-girlfriend", the first woman I really wanted to marry. But it´s more because my vertex is in opposition to her juno (exact), my juno (and Pluto) conjunct her Jupiter. And her Venus conjuncts my DSC, in my 7th house.
My and her moon are in conjunction in her 12th house. And my Venus (in Leo) with Jupiter (29° Cancer) and the South Node + her Valentine (in Leo) (asteroid) make a nice stellium in her 12th house. A very fabulous love that grew slowly (my saturn is in opposition to her and my moon). Just being next to her I spoke more slowly and quietly ... Very dreamy, very neptunic kind of and lovely at the same time. She was the first person I loved unconditionally, to whom I apologize even for the little things, I ran to save her without thinking when she had problems, even when she was injured. I gave everything I could - money, material things. The only thing - I could never tell her my feelings, what I really feel. It was very hard to say even "I love you". But deeply inside me, I that´s how I felt. When we had arguments, it was disaster. Like - compleate war. My Sun is in Leo, her Asc is in Leo. Her Sun is in aries. My Mars opposite her Pluto and her Pluto squeres my Sun. I also had Mars (8th house Taurus) nataly.

I had never felt so much love for anyone in my life. Love that is intangible. And it was the hardest. We had a hard time getting to know each other. All the circumstances were (distance, relationships that had to be hidden ... I really couldn´t even confess love, because everything coincided in such a way that other people would suffer (my best friend, who also had feelings for her confess it to her in the day I was thinking to propose her (yes I was so sure about it) - he he saw it and fearfully told me that he wanted to make a relationship with her. And then confessed it to her. And she was shocked about it, and in the end refused him. She said she did not want any relationship at all. And that was why I didn´t confess my love to her, because I realized she wasn´t ready for a relationship... I didn´t say anything for a long time until I destroyed almost everything, and in the end it turned out that she also had feelings for me.

But I have not felt anything like that with anyone. We literally melted when we looked at each other. For the first time in my life, I saw a girl unable to control the facial expressions in front of me by biting her lower lip when she was talking to me - and I saw - she even didn´t realize it - she was like in another world.
I don´t know which one of the aspects determined it. Maybe DW Mars - moon (exact) trine aspects. :12: Or aspects of venus - jupiter, venus sun (trines) (DW).
We also have Mars - Neptune trine DW and Moon conjunct Moon (cancer, but quite wide) and moon conjunct chiron. Also her Mars ir my 5th house and her Venus in my 7th house played the role.

Honestly, I would be willing to exchange all my long-term relationships (more than a year) for these so that they really happened.

And what´s more, this girl´s appearance was what I had always dreamed of. I had never seen such a beautiful face. It was like putting together all my previous love faces together. For real. :6: :12:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »