My top 3 SEX aspects

June 25, 2021 at 23:52 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Sir Ching
My top 3 SEX aspects
Hi everyone, Lets cut to the chase shall we! When it comes to relationships, sexual chemistry is a must. So... here are my top 3 aspects for having great sex in a relationship.
:79: The number 1 most powerful aspect between you and your partner (IMO) would have to be Pluto conjunct partners Venus. If you can find a partner with a tight (0-3 degrees) conjunction here (your Venus to there Pluto or your Pluto to their Venus) the sexual chemistry is off the charts! This is the touch that you cant stop thinking about. If you have this aspect you will not want to be apart for long. This is a very strong bond so BE CAREFUL that you have A LOT of other beneficial aspects because if you don´t you will end up ripping each other apart. This aspect will keep you coming back for more, for better or worse.
:79: Number 2: Mars conjunct Venus. This one is hot! Just looking at each other and you are ready to go. It is better if male has Mars and female has the Venus in my experience. Again the tighter the conjunction the better (0-3 degrees).
:79: Number 3: Pluto conjunct Moon. This one is a very powerful aspect that will connect you similar to Pluto/Venus conj. so BE CARFUL that you have other strong aspects like SUN/SUN, SUN/MOON that will get you through the day to day for a long term relationship. This aspect will have you thinking about each other all day nonstop. A very emotional connection that is sensual and sexual. Pluto will have more power in the relationship.

There you go. My top three. Let me know if you have experienced any of these tight conjunctions and what your experience was. Now that you are armed with this wisdom, use it wisely. Best of luck. :15:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 28, 2021 at 16:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Moon, :174: the :200: & breasts, should not be regarded as sexual, men can go topless in most places, though woman have to hide their breasts as a "shame" not at all fair!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I have :154: biquintile :160: though I don´t think about it much as it isn´t my strongest harmonic five aspect!
:154: :193: :155: could have been a more powerful athletic indicator had I been born a little later in the week!
:160: :191: Juno, this becomes profound when I am off my meds and free of electro-magnetic harrassment!
June 28, 2021 at 19:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why shouldn´t the breasts be sexualized? Such a weird thing to think about lmao. I mean, is there a really bad consequence for sexualizing it?
June 28, 2021 at 19:16
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Rosincvist
It is a shame Rosincvist, but there is good news, the world is evolving. 5 states now where women don´t have to hide their breasts in public anymore! :61: https://www.newson6.com/story/…
You don´t think breasts should be regarded as sexual? Well, I guess it depends on the breasts.

Oh, BTW... You know I´m referring to synastry aspects right? LOL
June 29, 2021 at 05:25
(Cancer) Sir Ching
Anyone have experience with :152: :191: partners :160:? I would love to hear if you agree with the above.

:37:
June 29, 2021 at 07:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think sex is also really psychological, and when you connect emotionally, physically but also psychologicaly with someone the sex will be way better,because the more the both of you are confortable, the more the both of you are gonna be open, and the more you are both open, the more you are emotionally involve , and the more you are emotionally involve, the more your body is relaxed, open and energise , thats when its gets really good.
so aspect involving mercury and the ascendant with venus the moon even Neptune could also play a huge roles.

Lets not forget about black moon lilith, she definitely play a role in the sex aspect of a relationship.

This relation was one of the best sexual connection I had with someone, not sure why tho, asc conjunct venus is one I would say.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 29, 2021 at 07:48
(Pisces) Cind
For me its Mars :155: :194: Venus :154: usually other peoples Venus squaring my Mars as it is in my first house

or any other aspects to my Mars.

& Mars :155: :191: my Ascendant
June 29, 2021 at 07:49
(Pisces) Cind » Sir Ching
My moon is conjunct almost everyone´s Pluto that is around my age so I honestly can´t tell the difference.
June 29, 2021 at 15:06
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Both Sir Ching and TheFool stressed the importance of emotional connection in sexual chemistry, hence Venus and the Moon. While that´s certainly true on some level, it´s especially true for a Water Mars sexuality : TheFool has a Water Mars and Sir Ching is Cancer, both with Mars conjunct Pluto.

Therefore a truly universal "top SEX aspect" highlights Pluto and Mars in a harmonious aspect with a dominant personal planet. For empaths that dominant personal planet could be the Moon or Venus, but for other people it could be the Sun or even Mercury. Also each Mars should be in the same polarity (masculine or feminine signs) with preferably a harmonious aspect between Mars & Mars. For instance Mars in Aries with Mars in Gemini (yang). Or Mars in Scorpio with Mars in Capricorn (yin).

One of the most interesting sexual synastries I´ve had with a girl happened recently :

My Cancer Mars trine her Scorpio Mars-Pluto.
My Scorpio Mercury conjunct her Pluto.
My Scorpio Pluto conjunct her Mars.
My Lilith conjunct her Moon, and vice versa.

And the composite chart has Scorpio stellium (Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Rahu, Pluto) conjunct IC with Leo ASC.

Needless to say, it´s a beautiful explosive sexual alchemy :12:

And that´s currently the core of our friendship. The purpose of this teamwork is to heal our two Plutos as far as I can tell. And indeed strange things related to that occured after having sex. :178: :160: :178:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 29, 2021 at 17:51
(Cancer) Sir Ching » anotheralex
No doubt Venus :191: her ascendant attracted her to you given her sun in Libra.

That is a great point with Lilith. I´m not as familiar with how she plays.

My observation, as to why this was one of you best sexual connections, IMO, overwelmingly, has to do with her Pluto :193: your moon within 2 degrees. Not as strong as a conjunction but still powerful nonetheless.

I hope to hear more about Lilith in this thread. Her Lilith also :193: with your moon.
June 29, 2021 at 18:20
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Psyle
She is definitely attracted to your Jupiter, look at that conjunction to her sun! Jupiter being your ruling planet and all.

You know, I really think there is something to this Lilith. You have Lilith :191: moon.

IMO, your sexual chemistry comes from:
:163: :191: :152:
:154: :198: :160:
:154: :194: :155:

:154: :194: :155:, Is a sexual aspect but from my experience its more of a raw passion, more aggressive and wild. Not really my "go to". :5:

btw, how do you figure my :155: :160: are conjunct when they are 16 degrees apart?
:63:
June 29, 2021 at 18:32
(Gemini) Edy
I think :154: in aspect with :160: is really one of the most powerful sexual aspects in the synastry. But I consider that double whammy is more electrifying than conjuction. I haven´t met anyone with :154: conjunct my :155: or the reverse situation but :155: :191: :155:creates to you the sensation that you two have the same sexual desires and you act in the same way during intimacy like your partner. In terms of :160: and :152: I think is more about "soul transformation" not necessarly connected with sexuality.
June 29, 2021 at 19:21
(Taurus) nutelina
The title sort of suggests something else and more about you :61:
June 29, 2021 at 19:30
(Sagittarius) Psyle » Sir Ching
Yes Lilith :163: is a very sexual shadow planet according to my own introspection and experience. Many transits to and from Lilith have brought up raw (often repressed) sexual energy in my life. And my natal Lilith eventually unveiled over time.

I forgot about the tight :154: :198: :160: in that synastry !

Yes the symmetric :156: :191: :151: brings a very natural flow of confidence and conversation. Hence the composite Leo ASC. Double Libras like her are often very easy going! Her Sun helps me overcome my difficult natal Moon square Jupiter (excessive introversion and social anxiety). We also have harmonious Suns, Moons and ASC (same polarities for each pair) which could be promising on the long term.

Although I see her more like a (sex and general) friend (my Sagittarius perception) I´m very happy about this synastry and it makes me want to dig deeper. And my Pluto actually needs lots of healing. Probably hers too.

"btw, how do you figure my Mars and Pluto are conjunct when they are 16 degrees apart?"

Yeah that conjunction is more of a "whole-sign aspect". But there still could be an influence. That girl with :178: :155: :191: :160: described it as nymphomania :61:

Such an obsession (Pluto) with sex (Mars) is totally understandable because my own natal :153: :191: :160: creates an obsession (Pluto) with thinking and deep contemplation (Mercury in Scorpio). While my natal :155: :193: :160: is less obsessive it just creates a nice emotional flow with sexual energy.
June 29, 2021 at 19:50
(Cancer) Sir Ching » nutelina
LOL, do tell! :46:
June 29, 2021 at 20:11
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Cind
Wow, be careful with those Pluto´s, they tend to be able to manipulate and control the moon.

I would guess you are very popular with your peers. I have Venus in Gemini and all my peers have Pluto :193: in Libra. Not a conjunction like you though.

I would say don´t let it go to waist, or in other words, take full advantage of it. Find the one with the best spiritual aspects to you, one who has a good family and the most $$$.

Good for you!

:37:
June 29, 2021 at 20:24
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Edy
Good take on :160: and :152: powerful aspect when :191: for sure.

What do you mean with "double whammy"?
June 29, 2021 at 20:37
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Psyle
That girl with :178: :155: :191: :160: described it as nymphomania :61:

Hahaha, Oh I see where you are going with this. I think that is what Nutelina is hinting at too. :36:

I do have :154: :193: :160: energy but I also have that Lilith smack in between :160:& :155:. Would this be considered a sex sandwich? :61: :61: :61:
June 29, 2021 at 20:44
(Gemini) Edy » Sir Ching
Double whammy means that e.g. your :160: aspects the other´s :154: and viceversa. This makes an extremly strong bond. It is not necessary to be the same type of aspect. May be a soft and a hard one.
June 29, 2021 at 21:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not from personal experience, but i saw those very often in longterm partnerships.

Yes i see Venus/Moon to Pluto contacts.
I never saw Mars Venus conjunction. I would replace it with Sun/Venus contacts.
June 29, 2021 at 23:17
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Eh ,i dont rate Pluto aspects to high. At the end of the day Pluto aspects are generational...so this means that if that person has an pluto aspect to you,you have that pluto aspect with everyone born in the same time span as that person. This is more important if that person (or you) has strong Pluto-personal aspect in their own chart.

I would say for sexual compatibility the strongest aspects are definitely Venu-MArs aspects,Moon-Mars aspects (conjunction is very strong),Sun -MArs aspects ,Ascendant -Mars/Venus aspects (especially conjunction) etc.

Venu-Sun,Venus-Moon etc are very usefull to
June 30, 2021 at 03:56
(Gemini) Edy » Green Garden
For long term relationships :157: must be implied like :157: :193: :154: double whammy is more powerful...but this is not a sexual aspect...it refers to the longevity of the relationship... :157: being the glue...even in case of hard aspects it is durable...
June 30, 2021 at 08:42
(Cancer) NNIE » bruhmoment
For people with breasts yes there is bad consequences of just having them. People who sexualize others body parts without permission have the potential to do other things without the consent of the people they’re sexualizing. I’m surprised that was even a question.
June 30, 2021 at 13:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sir Ching
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How about Venus Square Ascendant? Is there still Attraction? Have you seen romantic relationships with said aspect?
June 30, 2021 at 19:34
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Green Garden
Not per say, I think it would be hard to single out that aspect unless it was the only aspect.

However Venus :194: ascendant would place it near partners 4th or 10th house. In the 4th, it should bode well for the home life. In the 10, should show support for career.
June 30, 2021 at 20:44
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Emanuel
I would venture to wager you have never been in a relationship with anyone having Venus at 6,7 or 8 degrees Sagittarius. I would also wager that these people are being "snached up" by your generation.

Not to take away from your suggested sex aspects, all valid IMO, I would argue that your reasoning of Pluto´s generational aspects would be the same for everyone in that generation, is just way to broad of a statement. It just makes the statement completely invalid.

Granted that may be true for the slower moving planets Neptune, Uranus and Saturn but for the plants in question i.e. moon which makes every single aspect in the Zodiac once every month and Venus, every aspect in the Zodiac once every year, that reasoning is just not valid.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »