Any insights on this relationship?

June 23, 2021 at 15:06 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Any insights on this relationship?
My sister wanted me to post her and her boyfriends´ synastry chart. I´ve attached the chart below. Any insights?

(My sister is Partner B)

Edit: Reuploaded chart because I had the birthtime of Partner A wrong.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2021 at 15:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Partner B sees partner A as a sexual guru but I cannot see attraction or any kind of natural connections between two of them :63:
June 23, 2021 at 16:01
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Moon_Queen
What about Partner B being a Cancer & Partner A´s Venus in Cancer?
June 23, 2021 at 16:08
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Moon_Queen
I had the birthtime of Partner A wrong; I just reuploaded the real chart.
June 23, 2021 at 19:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Castlewallsxo
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ok this is better

Moons in trine are indicators of emotional compatibility, so they are definitly passionate and loving toward each other.

I´m concerned about B Chiron on A Vertex since it might mean that A is absorbing all the pain B is having inside and A is taking all his wound (burden).

B Sun over A Venus-Mars remians the same.

B Venus in midpoint between A NN and Mercury - B is very important to A since it can provide life lessons related to self-organisation and general functionality.

Other aspect are more challenging, but if composites are good there is a greater chance for relationship to work out.
June 27, 2021 at 10:31
(Capricorn) LaurenCapricorn
also im looking at the aspects of lilith and pluto and theres a lot of them which could indicate themes of passion, volatility, and/or obsession within the connection.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »