Synastry compatibility

June 15, 2021 at 12:01 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) amandaallansson
Synastry compatibility
Any thoughts on this synastry between me and a guy I´m currently dating?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 15, 2021 at 14:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Ancient_Astrology sez look at the charts individually before melded, what jumped out at me first is a :178: stellium and a :178: :157: versus :178: :160: ; So HOW!! open is this relationship?
June 15, 2021 at 15:55
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Rosincvist
Not that open actually, as I’m very open and reaches out he could be percieved as very pasive and not very open emotionally
June 15, 2021 at 19:36
(Taurus) Rosincvist » amandaallansson
I was suggesting expanded outlets for sexual frustration, as a :178: :152: myself I have no business presuming much about `emotional´ health!
June 15, 2021 at 20:10
(Taurus) s81
Just to point 2 important things IMHO:

* The Sun of each other is falling in good houses 7 and 4, so that´s nice.

* The opposite lunar nodes are always challenging, but of course it can work if you both want it to.

Good luck! :36:
June 15, 2021 at 20:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel like thats gonna be a rough ride, All his aries placements are gonna clash one day or the other with your scorpios placement in my opinions, your need to be understood emotionally and cared for wont be sastified with him, and your depth might be ignore.
Ive heard that they are both on the axis of power which can be creats a lot of tensions. It can be very passionate, he also have is ASC In leo which adds to it.

you have your descendant right on his sun sign which can be appealing but again on the long term I´m not sure.

I´m no expert tho.
June 15, 2021 at 21:44
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Hi Amanda!! I remember talking to you before!! Tell me more about him and how did you meet??🙂
June 15, 2021 at 22:43
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » JessSezItSoftly
Hey I remember you! Well we met on a dating app to begin with. We met for a walk and I was really attracted to him despite we had some diffrences even though we were both spiritually connected. During the date we both noticed spiritual signs which made the date feel like we were meant to be. However when we reached our second date he started to hold back emotionally and tension started to rise. Even though we had some moments on that date and he had invited me over to his place I felt like something was wrong. I felt like I was the only one who reached out to him and he was very short when we wrote. I confronted him today telling him I had unrequited feelings for him and that I deserved something better and he called me and he agreed telling me that he had no feelings for me and suggested to just stay friends. I was attracted to him because he shared a lot of similarities of my ex(not the previously gemini guy but someone before him who really changed my life) so I guess it was a way for me to clear out those energies physically.
June 15, 2021 at 22:48
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » anotheralex
Yes that happened today during a confrontation of me explaining my unrequited feelings of him. He had no feelings for me and he wanted to end it to not hurt me anymore. He said that he couldn’t be himself with me but stay friends if I wanted which I doubt would be the case. However I connected with him because he reminded me of my ex, both appearance, ethnicity and the way they spoke and behaved. Think that’s why I could connect to him so easily. A way to release my past feelings for my ex I guess.
June 15, 2021 at 23:11
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » amandaallansson
Right!!! I was wondering if it was the gemini guy again!! (Whatever turned out with that situation??)

Moving on, did you mention this new guy is an aries?? (I´ll have to re read your post :43:)

Um,anytime a guy turns a girl down his mind is pretty well made up that hes not interested in the "pursuit"... actually, I´m going to try and send you something... one sec... Let me see if I can find it...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »