IDENTIFY KARMIC RELATIONSHIPS SINASTRÍA

June 12, 2021 at 09:37 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
IDENTIFY KARMIC RELATIONSHIPS SINASTRÍA
How to identify a karmic relationship in a synastry?

This is a synastry of a VERY toxic relationship that I had, I was reading the description of Saturn in Square Venus, has anyone had such an experience? How do you know what you are supposed to learn from the person?

(Venus ( ME ) Venus Leo 19°48’ SquareSquare (4°47’) Saturn Taurus 15°00’ Saturn (Partner B) Conflict aspect Emotional pain aspect)

´´Karmic interaction of experiences can cause the growth of both partners. Venus partner sees the power position of their parent in the Saturn partner and symbolically re-experiences the feeling of love, which they gave to their parent - the feeling, which seems to be perceived only with coldness. At the same time Saturn person can see themselves in a parent´s role to help the consciousness of Venus to reach maturity. Saturn wants Venus to accept more responsibility, not focusing feelings only on search of beauty and aesthetics that creates subconscious frustration. As a result, both partners experience difficult karmic lessons. Irritation, frustration, blockage of feelings, the feeling of dependence may be predominant factors in the relationship, that makes this aspect similar to the legendary Gordian knot´´.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 12, 2021 at 09:43
(Virgo) astreo
I guess squaring Pluto to my sun is one of the most difficult and transformative aspects for me. Since this made me suffer HAHAHAHAHA :4:
June 12, 2021 at 09:47
(Virgo) astreo
To that add that it is Aries and I am a harmless Virgo HAHAHAHAHAHA :2:
June 12, 2021 at 09:53
(Virgo) astreo
Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2021 at 10:06
(Cancer) Trevor77
A Strong Aspect of Venus Opposite Uranus.. How long did this last ?

because this aspect is short period for relationships

And you see the Moon Square Venus this will give unhappiness because the feelings of one partner is not being fulfilled by the other

-Moon Square Venus
-Moon opposite/square Moon
-Venus Opposite/Square Uranus

>are not good for long term serious relationships.

And your Mercury opposite Mercury is conflicting viewpoints on things, coming to terms on things would be difficult.

June 12, 2021 at 10:16
(Virgo) astreo » Trevor77
They have been ups and downs, I´ve been like this for 2 years, I guess the two of us already see each other as friends, but we see each other from time to time, yesterday I got a message, but I take it very lightly, and it occurred to me to see the sinastry
:4:
June 12, 2021 at 10:23
(Cancer) Trevor77 » astreo
The Venus/Saturn aspects show it as a serious thing, and it can be worked on because saturn allows that, but I dont see a happy thing going here, and its prob best as friends only as you say

The Venus´s are Afflicted both ways, but your 11th ruler, the planet that rules your friendships makes a nice trine to the Sun making it more compatible friendshipwise.

June 12, 2021 at 10:44
There are MANY oppositions, which makes for a certain kind of attraction, including pluto.

Thanks for your comments.

I had not seen the square of the Moon with Venus, thank you very much !!!!

I don´t really feel anything anymore, but it´s fun to go once in a while to eat sushi at his house and watch movies, I guess the good part about Uranus is that it gives fun in some way, but also in one way or another I know it doesn´t last a lot, we fight, it ends, and we meet again.

As you say, the opposition of my mercury to his makes us not understand each other at all.
June 12, 2021 at 12:47
(Cancer) Trevor77 » astreo
Yes oppositions do create strong attraction especially mars opposite mars.

In future look at what type of attraction it is.
This will help you see other things and piece it together more easily.

Strong uranus aspects can be a crazy relationship, where your always thinking is it friends or more than that.
Being unsure how the other one feels.

In good relationships a mercury/mercury in harmony are a bonus but not always needed.
Having moon square venus is always gonna be a problem, and if you see moon square moon in future charts just move on, its not worth trying it out because the Moon is crucial in synastry

How well you get along with a person will be shown by Venus aspecting Moon. And Uranus creates Disruption and breakups.

A strong Neptune placement in Synastry either on the angles or by strong aspect can show that the relationship is not what you expect, some lies and definitely misunderstanding will be there. But if placed positively can create deeper connection.

June 12, 2021 at 13:22
(Cancer) Trevor77
In this example iv done, look at the grid with the Lines iv done,

Compare the Moons first to see if theres emotional issues.
Moon square Moon or Venus is a dealbreaker.
Moon trine moon or venus is very good..
Moon trine mercury great for talking
Moon square mercury the partners talk makes you feel uncomfortable.
Moon square mars and feel uncomfortable with physical And arguing is likely.
Etc etc

Looking at yours we see that hes fully emotionally content about many things but your unhappy about the love stuff
Where the lines cross in the middle is the most important box in the grid.
This is my own method, call it Trevs technique if like :5: seeing how the feelings play out

If checking a business partner, you would place the lines on the Mercurys as communication is important, then looking at jupiter and saturn etc
Login
(Log in)
June 12, 2021 at 13:31
(Aquarius) viv
Hi there Cesar
I think most relationships are “karmic” but sometimes we really intend to work through something difficult to release an old pattern so can grow from it and not do “that” again. So the ones that cause us a lot of pain, and vice versa, may turn out to be deep soul mates where each are trying to learn. Nodes are usually involved in old soul mate meetings too.

I haven’t had a Saturn square Venus relationship that I recall. Sounds like I would have recalled if I did. I have an I conjunct from Saturn to Mars/Venus and another from Pluto to Mars /Venus so I know this theme! I do think that Saturn square Venus could be quite creative. Saturn brings form and structure to expressive Venus. It depends a bit how mature the Saturn person is so Saturn isn’t cold and how mature Venus is so that every intensification of the will in Saturn (in practical Taurus) isn’t an insult to the Venus in Leo exuberance.There can be longeivity with this square...

However this is also your own Saturn placement so he is intensifying your internal conflict here!

Additionally the two Saturns are squaring Uranus! So his Uranus opposes your Venus, super exciting but he also gets his natal Saturn square Uranus triggered (and think it’s your fault.)

You are mirroring each other.

Your out of sign Venus square moon might also actually be hard too, either because he won’t feel nurtured enough or he won’t let nurture in.

I see that he has Lilith right on his moon too while you have Lilith with Pluto. Lilith is very much about the repressed feminine in both genders. In my experience she carries a lot of drama, passion and rage which can be integrated ( kind of) but remember in myth she is the sexually free woman who is banished and made into a demon, so no wonder she is angry. If we can’t own this wildness, and the loneliness of banishment in ourselves it’s really, really easy to project it onto our partners. Loving Lilith has to be done inside ourselves first of all.

Looking at this synnastry I also suspect your Chiron Mars (wounding and getting wounded then learning to heal), plus Pluto Lilith, (transforming Lilith from demon to wildly creative inspirer of life), and from Scorpio going into Sag, is quite a story in itself. The easy flow to his Aries sun must have felt both joyous and compelling. You are fairly close in age and in the end perhaps you open him up to his own Lilith and his own Pluto issues in ways he doesn’t like, but at the same time needs. “It’s all your fault, no it’s you! “ type dynamic?

Best with the insight and healing and here’s to Lilith! Viv
June 12, 2021 at 18:07
I once did my synastry with someone´s chart, and it looked perfect!

But the only conflict we had was that my Venus is in Leo, and her Venus was in Virgo, conjunct my Sun, in the end the lack of security of Venus in Virgo won out.

Thank you for your Trevs Method. :37:
June 12, 2021 at 18:07
It is very common in my life that I attract this type of sudden relationship for Aquarius.

As I put in another post:

1. Aquarius of my generation oppose my Venus.

2. Pluto in Sagittarius squares my Sun.

3. Saturn squares my Venus.

Would you recommend that I go out with someone who is not of my generation?

To avoid these aspects, at least the opposition of Uranus.
June 12, 2021 at 18:30
(Virgo) astreo » viv
One aspect that I feel attracts me a lot is his VENUS IN PISCES, opposing my sun in Virgo.
He shows a lot of "sensitivity and beauty", that drives me crazy, especially because Venus is exalted in Pisces, and that touch of "softness" drives me crazy.

Wow, Lilith, he hadn´t even paid attention to her.
This relationship was sweet at first, but then it was very violent, as far as Lilith is concerned, she manipulated me too much, when she did not do what she wanted, she got angry HAHAHA. I literally felt that I brought out the worst in this person, she turned into a monster.

Literally I felt that swords pierced my heart, but my Moon in Gemini reflected it in a mental way, and that helped me in a certain way to overcome it, it did not take me long to recover.
June 12, 2021 at 19:57
(Pisces) Fireyfish
I wanted to comment on this when I saw you post it early this morning but it was already so past my bedtime I had to choose sleep. I´m glad Trevor and Viv gave you insight. They said what I wanted to, but they are both much more advanced than I in terms of astrological knowledge and their interpretations are very keen.

I noticed those opposites right away. I love and loath opposites at the same time. In the beginning it´s so....yeah we just click but often times the pull is so strong you just can´t come together or see eye to eye. Opposites attract one another, just like gravity and anti gravity, magnatism and anti magnatism. Usually we see qualities in the opposite that we ourselves lack, so we are drawn to it...like a moth to a flame. Sometimes it´s hard to see when it becomes unhealthy. I´m glad that you were able to recognize it wasn´t a good place for you to be.

Cheers to good luck, happiness and health.
June 12, 2021 at 21:17
(Virgo) astreo » Fireyfish
Yes, thank you very much! :79:
June 13, 2021 at 09:22
(Aquarius) viv » astreo
Yes I’m sure his Venus in Pisces would attract you. Ahh well you know more about all this now. I think the thing is some of these deep connections are so compelling it’s hard to stand back and think at the time. At least you can later! BestViv

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »