Why I intimidate men unintentionally?

June 4, 2021 at 21:38 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
Why I intimidate men unintentionally?
I have no idea if that happened all the time but recently I have realized that they act hesitant and even scared of me. Not only in relationships but also in group projects and friendships. What might have triggered this? Is it related to my 8th house placements?

It is easy to accept that I´m not someone´s type and move on but this... This is something unreasonable, even foolish.

Any idea? :43:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 4, 2021 at 21:53
(Taurus) s81
A number of things in your chart working together seem to be the cause. But I wouldn´t say all men run away from you. I guess that those men with a not mature enough masculinity or with a lack of self confidence are prone to run away from any woman that, like you, have Mars conjunct Rahu (North Node). That´s an aspect that gives the person that has it a very aggresive determination to achieve his/her goals (in fact, that´s a common aspect in the best goalscorers in football heh, as I mentioned in other forum post replies). In the case of a woman, that aspect can be intimidating for those men with a not well developed self esteem. I guess they think "this girl has more ability to get what she wants from the world than me".

Another thing that seems to be related is that this Mars-Rahu conjunction is in a very soft (but still existent) square with your Moon, which represents not only your emotional needs, your emotional world, but also your motherhood abilities. May be your manners are somewhat challenging (square) for them.
June 4, 2021 at 21:54
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Is it related to my 8th house placements"

I´d say yes.. in your sidereal chart - you have Mars, Venus and Sun in the 8th house. So,they most likely perceive you as somewhat of a mystery... something elusive about you.. 8th house placements are very sexual as well, for the person who has them and others.. others tend to see them in a sexual light, regardless. 8th house is also a "dark" house... so especially, in a woman´s case, I´d say yeah, they´re probably keeping their distance for those reasons.. doesn´t mean they don´t like you.. quite the opposite.

I think people are naturally attracted to those who have Mars and Venus in the 8th. And you also have a lot of fire, Aries Moon and Sag ascendant..

You´re definitely on the right track with looking into that 8th house, though, Zeph.. :92:

Edit: s81 is right too..I totally missed Rahu sitting in the 8th. Conjunct all of those planets.. mars conj Rahu and Venus...wow.. high octane 8th house energy
June 4, 2021 at 22:20
(Leo) Zephyrin » s81
I assume Mars/Rahu would only affect my will to work, what you said caused me to think more.

"That´s an aspect that gives the person that has it a very aggresive determination to achieve his/her goals"

From the laziest one at school, I have become the hardworking one but success does not always bring happiness, isn´t it? :1:

It gets on my nerves when they act irresponsible in group works so the work load becomes my issue. I have to say each of them what to do or else they just act like a kid.

"...that aspect can be intimidating for those men with a not well developed self esteem."

Haha, I´m satisfied I dumped the ones with inferiority complex. That was the problem actually, their complexes... ugh. Just once, there was someone great and I fell for, despite the fact that I show my interest clearly, he moved to another city suddenly and acted like a coward. I thought this intimidation issue would only happen with him but I´m wrong.

Anyway, thank you so much. :1:
June 4, 2021 at 22:35
(Leo) Zephyrin » rohini moon
It is not surprising that 8th house plays a main role. It is partially responsible for most trouble. What you said also verifies that I´m a fuckboy magnet :61:

"I´d say yeah, they´re probably keeping their distance for those reasons.."

I feel that this is also a manipulation but always experiencing this is problematic. When I sense they do that, I block them and act like they never existed for me as an essential solution because I can´t take this attitude anymore. I wonder when this will stop.

"I think people are naturally attracted to those who have Mars and Venus in the 8th. And you also have a lot of fire, Aries Moon and Sag ascendant.."

Having all of them is good but tiresome and the thing is, you hate weak and ambiguous man. Honesty is something irresistable for fire signs...

It seems Rahu is the one who wiped off love from my life lol. I´m gonna continue to deal with this bullshit but first of all, thank you so much Rohini :16: :75:
June 4, 2021 at 23:17
(Aries) ram_goat » Zephyrin
You are at a bad age, too..

Guys are immature. You could try to change your image and how you present
yourself but most people can´t or won´t do this. It´s too hard and they don´t know which directions to change in, and other´s can´t give them good advice, because they don´t really know what is in your heart. 8th types are secretive people- even to their own detriment.

Try to show your feelings more, but also do away with the drama and power games.
Be respectful of others. Forgiving. There are some small things you can do. 8th house is not for everyone. Some have a taste and a tolerance for it, others never will. Some people you will never please. But learning to laugh, not be so serious will help. If you must always play games of power and have control, then you just make your own work harder. Sometimes it is the 8th house person who cannot change or be different than they are, and for those, the situation will never change because they are incapable of inner change themselves.
June 4, 2021 at 23:54
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
You have a lot of fire and independence. 8th house is a place we transform ourselves - and people are often intimated because when we do that, we can see more easily into others. 8th house planets will give you an intensity. Sag rising can be very strong as well - sometimes overpowering. It´s very engaging and it can be competitive and express itself very strongly. Then you have Aries IC - so down deep, you´re a kind of fighter - even if for what is right and good. You just have fire intensity.

You do like to help others and to lead - and - so there´s a lot of outward fire along with the inward. Your chart ruler - Jupiter is in Gemini the 6th and conjunct Saturn - so you probably want to do something that is of service. You are very attuned to others with all your planets on the right side.

I have to tell you - from an old woman with a lot of fire to a young one with a lot of fire - it is less attractive to some men. But, as Ram Goat pointed out - you are young and men take time to mature. You´ll need a confident man who is secure within himself - because you are strong. Just be aware that you naturally have a lot of fire, and tone it down if you think others are feeling your fire. With practice, you can tone it down when you want to and let it burn when you want to. Still, we can´t please everyone all the time.

Fire is fast. If you notice people are hesitant - slow yourself - make some room around you - and allow them space to express. Experiment with that. Maybe you´ll find a rhythm that works for you.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
June 5, 2021 at 00:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Zephyrin
"Honesty is something irresistable for fire signs..."

You raise a good point here, I know a few who have A lot of fire in their charts... very upfront people. Maybe too honest at times...which isn´t a *bad* thing, but i think it may lend a hand in getting them into trouble at times..

So, you´re on the right track, look for honest souls around you... if you emit that kind of energy, I do believe you´ll attract it.. same as anything else...

Rahu can be a pain, especially in the 8th house.. he has that sort of energy or expansion of never being fully satiated - coupled with mars, Venus and sun.

But... The good news is, all of that fire is your friend when it comes to going out there and getting what you want. People loaded with Fire are natural go-getters. :80:

Fire doesn´t make one lackadaisical, that´s for sure. Use your fire to your advantage..and your 8th house for the intuitive insight it offers.
June 5, 2021 at 00:28
(Leo) Zephyrin » ram_goat
Yeah, guys are immature but they are also not smart, especially in my age :10:. I tend to think it is one of the the worst placements to have now.

Having seen them how enjoyed talking to me, I didn´t hustle but their growing indifference afterwards caused me to ghost them forever. It is also interesting it didn´t work with a person with heavy 8th house. Similar energies but no... even if there was a mutual attraction.

"Guys are immature. You could try to change your image and how you present
yourself but most people can´t or won´t do this."

I played the vamp, the innocent, the dominant, the shy one... Disguise is easy, changing my attitude is easier but nothing worked and it turned out to be a burden, a disrespect to myself. I may do it but not all the time. After a while, I just feel frustrated and tired of it. People who I put effort to have in my life just run away whereas the ones I didn´t want at all came to me like hungry bees coming to sugar...

Perhaps I should also wait the end of suffocating Pluto/NN transit before I act...
June 5, 2021 at 00:53
(Scorpio) SoM30nE
Too much independence is a turn off.
June 5, 2021 at 01:03
(Aries) ram_goat » SoM30nE
your timing is perfect..

clearly physical appearance is not the problem here..

yours is a very deep observation that hits right on the mark.

of course in here we see her needs, because she shows us. But in real life?
There is some disconnect between reality and appearance here.. men run TOWARDS women´s needs, if they think they have even some remote chance of being "that guy" who fulfills some need for them..

that is the beautiful symmetry in things, in this very troubled world..
June 5, 2021 at 01:06
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Leo sun women tend to be more intimidating overall and more masculine in a lot of ways at least in my experience. Like I have know plenty of Leo sun women to start fights with guys.

That aside I have a feeling there has to be something else. The fact that your 8th house is leo and that´s where your sun is you probably give off a very powerful but mysterious aura. All that solar energy in the 8th house. Bright energy in a dark mysterious house.

Also given Capricorn is intercepted for you I think that might have some role to play since Capricorn is the father and indicate relationships with men overall. But that is more of my personal hypothesis.
June 5, 2021 at 01:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » ClifftheCause
"All that solar energy in the 8th house. Bright energy in a dark mysterious house."

That was my point too.. could make others uneasy...

As for Leo women trying to pick fights with guys, I can see that... Leo/Arian women I have known had a tendency to overstep their boundaries and just talk a lot of shit to men.. just nasty attitudes. Not saying this is zeph´s case at all, I´m just talking about ones I knew in real life.

I´m the opposite. . I have no problem defending myself at all, but I don´t go out of my way to step to anyone..let alone men
June 5, 2021 at 01:14
(Aries) ram_goat » JayJayAstrology
You´ll need a confident man who is secure within himself - because you are strong.

Be aware too that strong, confident, secure, do not always look like what appears in some Arnold movie..

these things are a mentality, not a physical attribute.

in men as well as in women.
June 5, 2021 at 01:16
(Leo) Zephyrin » JayJayAstrology
"Sag rising can be very strong as well - sometimes overpowering. It´s very engaging and it can be competitive and express itself very strongly."

That is so true. Sometimes I feel the discomfort of people around me just because I seemed competitive without intention. I guess they perceive it as a threat to their life. That´s probably why I have only one girl friend. :4: It seems her Uranus dominance is able to tolerate my fiery nature.

It is extremely hard to find someone to get along well; for love? it seems impossible. Most men assume they are confident but when it comes to taking action, they disappear or become ultimate drama queens. Wow so original.

I noticed that Aries IC makes me restless about everything and I may easily gain enemies with my tongue. Ugh.

Hope I may slow myself in the following days because I feel lots of fire energy inside me recently and have no idea how to deal with it. Water makes me feel calm for a little while at least.

Thank you for your time and comment Jay Jay. :6:
June 5, 2021 at 01:17
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
So, you´re on the right track, look for honest souls around you... if you emit that kind of energy, I do believe you´ll attract it.. same as anything else...

here is the real world problem.. in here honesty is easy..

out in the real world, it´s much more complicated.

but that is also a lesson in seeing through the bullshit in life.

so practice honesty in here first, then try to practice it in real life as best you can.

of course the two domains are different.. but also, they connect in certain places too.
June 5, 2021 at 01:23
(Leo) Zephyrin » SoM30nE
Who am I, the prime minister?
June 5, 2021 at 01:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Zephyrin
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Sag has really high standards. I have a Sag Moon, and I have to say that with my Virgo rising - these two - both have very high standards - and - makes it difficult to compromise. Relationship really is about compromise. Aries and Sagittarius don´t easily compromise. Luckily, Leo can compromise a bit more easily. But still - having a lot of fire is just SO independent. And honestly, we don´t NEED relationship as much as other elements. I´m not saying we don´t need friends - because of course, we do. I get along really well with other Fire people. Get two Aries together and it can be so much fun! The conversation is lively and above all - we really do like to have fun. Butt heads a little and we know it´s good-natured. You can actually see energy bouncing off the walls when two Aries sit down over a beer.

I´ll look at your transits in a bit.
June 5, 2021 at 01:36
(Leo) Zephyrin » ClifftheCause
"Like I have know plenty of Leo sun women to start fights with guys."

Haha exactly, we do it more violently if there is someone who is insolent or does mansplaining.

"Also given Capricorn is intercepted for you I think that might have some role to play since Capricorn is the father and indicate relationships with men overall."

Yeah, that may be one of the reasons why men are the chains in my ankle every time and I look more like a Capricorn too.

You have sensible thoughts, thank you :1:
June 5, 2021 at 01:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » ram_goat
Totally agree. Strong can be quiet, soft-spoken and an introvert. I just meant confident within - someone who can let her be who she is and not be intimidated. OFTEN, it isn´t a macho type.
June 5, 2021 at 01:54
(Aries) ClifftheCause » Zephyrin
Thank you and no problem.

Speaking of Capricorn. Your south node in the first house is in Capricorn. This means you have expressed Capricorn trait in many of your past lives and it is natural for you and it is in your house of self.

That south node in Capricorn in the first house definetly plays a role in your looking like a Capricorn. While your natal ascendant is Sagittarius, like myself, your progressed ascendant will be in Capricorn.

If you haven´t already learned about the north and south node in astrology, I can´t recommend enough looking into them.
June 5, 2021 at 01:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Zephyrin
Oh - you have TR Pluto conjunct your South Node in Capricorn. That´s a pretty big thing. Using a 1 degree orb, it began in December 2020. It is now coming back retrograde and will start the 1-degree conjunct on July 2021. It stations at 24 degrees on your natal SN on Oct 4 and goes back direct. Again, using a 1 degree orb, it´s over by Dec 21, 2021 - but I but you feel it a while after.

What is your timeline - when did you start noticing an increase of restlessness and "strength" in your interactions?

Your past life is in Capricorn, 1st house - which implies that you were a leader in the past life - someone who took responsibility for others at your own expense. You worked hard. Often, when people are leaders, they have to make very difficult decisions that affect others. they make enemies and sometimes they are harshly judged. Since the SN represents a wound - you could have come back to heal a judgement made - so you can let that go. Pluto on the SN would be asking you to look at that - to look at what of Capricorn, 1st house you need to let go of. First house is also leadership. The two big leadership signs are Aries and Capricorn.

I beieve it was Ram Goat who said, you need to nurture yourself, and I bet he was reading the North Node - in Cancer, 7th. That´s the balance needed. You don´t have to be of service this time around - even if you like to be - and if you do, it truly needs to be balanced with self-nurture - in relationship. It´s about learning to allow others to carry some of the burden - to be a partner in the making of solutions - and not have to go it alone. Those Cancer 7th house placements help you to be more sensitive to others. So, tune into your Cancer planets - it could help.

Anyway, there could be other influences - but the Pluto transit just popped out at me. It´s also opposing natal Mars.
June 5, 2021 at 02:01
Well, I would be surprised if at your age and maturity, you didn´t understand this already.. decades ago. But age 21, that´s another story. At 21 people- regardless of gender, are still trying to fit the pieces together, as best they can. Whatever their own maturity level allows them.
June 5, 2021 at 02:08
someone who can let her be who she is and not be intimidated.

well this often pays dividends in private..

but this takes some intelligence to perceive on the front side..
before you can reap the benefits on the back side..

but at age 21.. forget about guys understanding this.

guys that age are still struggling to understand masculinity, themselves.
June 5, 2021 at 02:19
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » ram_goat
I know, but it doesn´t hurt to share the wisdom of having been around a while. Sometimes it´s helpful. Some 21-year olds are surprisingly mature and understand so much more than I did at that age! I´m not going to decide for someone else if they are mature enough to understand what I would like to share! Maybe that´s not your point . . . but . . . hey, we´re just having a conversation.
June 5, 2021 at 04:42
Maybe that´s not your point . . . but . . . hey, we´re just having a conversation.

well sometimes we speak directly, other times, indirectly..

is there a message in each case? of course there is.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »