Venus in Aquarius, lover or lovee

May 27, 2021 at 21:28 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Venus in Aquarius, lover or lovee
Please share here your experiences as a lover of somebody who has their Venus in Aquarius.

Or if you have Venus in Aquarius yourself, your general experience with love.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 27, 2021 at 21:38
(Capricorn) Jaided
I´m Aquarius Venus. Just barely though, at 0 degrees. 5th house.

I had very serious relationships at a young age. Serious but troubled. I have a need for freedom of course, and I do my best to give others their freedom as well but I can get internally jealous with my 5th house placement, I think. I´ve been with a Leo Venus in 11th for the last 6 years and I wouldn´t have lasted this long if I didn´t have room to breath and just be me if it had been anyone else who restricted me at all. Mind you we´ve got 2 small kids so I´m plenty restricted lol but I need to feel like I am my own person to be happy.
In the past I´ve never had any issue with turning my attention to someone else when I am unhappy/being treated wrongly. I tend to treat lovers how I´m being treated. Loyal as heck to someone who deserves it though.
I also need to feel a friendship with someone or click in some way before being intimate. Despite my 5th house being about romance and flings, it can´t be we with just anyone. I have to feel that friendship.
Ahh and another note, if I am upset with someone, I can´t look them in the eye or talk to them without space first. I turn cold and distant temporarily.
May 27, 2021 at 21:42
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I am with someone with this placement . He hates if someone tries to change him. I guess because Aquarius is a fixed sign
May 27, 2021 at 21:46
(Aquarius) sharonanne
I have Venus in Aquarius.

I need my freedom, I don´t like to have someone on top of me all the time and don´t like to feel restricted in any way by my lover. I´m a bit detached sometimes, but when I fall in love it´s the real deal. I just don´t like to show it in a cheesy romantic way (I get embarrassed / cringe at the sentiments). It´s more like being best friends with a special touch of love, I guess. I like men who are a bit different. Quirky. Not the cliché sports loving type. I surely need intellectual stimulation in my relationships.
May 28, 2021 at 02:53
(Capricorn) mjack
Natal Venus in Aquarius retrograde male here.

Aqua Venus I think is pretty bizarre in a relationship...or so I´ve heard/read because I´ve never had a relationship (I´m 31). Late bloomer. The only thing I know I need for a fact is that though the physical is important (my Aqua is 1 degree so it´s kind of still Cap like too and I´m a Cap sun and dom), I NEED my partner/significant other to accept me/appreciate my intellectual capabilities and eccentricities. I´ve got a mind and sometimes I´ve got to be heard in intimate settings. And, I´ve got to have you as a friend. I don´t have many so I need to be able to just do whatever with my interest. Like we can be super sexual but also talk about stoicism or whatever topics. And if she´s not knowledgeable on those, that´s OK, but she´s gotta be OK with having an open mind and hearing me talk about different studies, philosophies, psychologies, etc.

When I´m with someone I want to be with only them, but I´m not a guy who needs to text/call 24/7 and I still want my space and own life. I´d want her to have her own life too. Once I ever get in a relationship I know I´ll be faithful. I see no need to enter into one otherwise because once I do my intention is to marry that woman.

Knowing my partner sees me as different is a turn on to me, one of the best things I ever heard from a woman (even though we never went on a date lol, I think my eccentricities scared her away) was that she said "You are truly a different cat". Expressing myself emotionally has always been a struggle, being Cap dominant but also having a Virgo moon and an 8th house stellium.

Sexually I like to think I´m pretty good and I show my women I care here (I´ll go to the ends of the Earth to make sure she has a great time) and in acts of service, but words of affirmation I´m not comfortable with. I´m naturally cool and detached. As much as I love sex I can go long periods without it and sometimes I play up sex so high in my imagination that after I have it, I´m like "that was good, but I love the post nut clarity even more."

Venus in Aquarius isn´t the easiest placement for Venus even during direct! There are things to like about it, but Aquarius is a wild card in anything. I don´t like to follow the love rules, and I´ll figure it out as I go.
May 28, 2021 at 04:04
(Virgo) astreo
I´M VENUS IN LEO

So every so often I hang out with people with Venus in Aquarius.
It is as if I would like to be loving and generous, as the sign of Leo is, I like to hug a lot, but not Aquarians, but they don´t mind if you hug them HAHAHAHA
I have Uranus in opposition to Venus, so sometimes I conflict because my Venus in Leo wants to be very dedicated, but my Uranus in Aquarium asks me for more freedom, which is a perfect complementary opposite for me, although my relationships with them They do not last long, they are like sparks that suddenly arrive, they ask me to have a relationship overnight, overnight we end up, all quiet, since they are very mental.
May 28, 2021 at 05:00
(Aries) ram_goat » Dilanakia
A very Aquarian trait..

But usually they don´t ask you to change yourself either, only to meet them
halfway.
May 28, 2021 at 08:10
(Taurus) Dilanakia » ram_goat
exactly and that creates real good space
May 28, 2021 at 09:08
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Aquarius in Venus (it also conjuncts my Mars in 4H and Saturn in 5H)

I´m a very private person who always keeps my distance from everyone. Not really affectionate either but if I´m comfortable with you, then I´m the total opposite of that only less awkward tho. I value my freedom and independence. A clingy emotionally attached person will drive me nuts.
May 28, 2021 at 09:25
(Pisces) N_thecat » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
>"I´m a very private person who always keeps my distance from everyone. Not really affectionate either but if I´m comfortable with you, then I´m the total opposite of that only less awkward tho. I value my freedom and independence. A clingy emotionally attached person will drive me nuts."

It´s 100% me. :36: Every sentence... :1:
May 28, 2021 at 09:42
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » N_thecat
Aww dear, I feel you deeply :79:
Forgive me but I took a peek at your chart and now I understand lols
That scorpio moon and aqua venus energy, I´m crying.

:74:
May 28, 2021 at 10:25
(Aries) ram_goat » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
You just got to get a few drinks into her before the party animal comes to life.
May 28, 2021 at 10:25
(Pisces) N_thecat » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
>"I´m crying."

So as a Pisces I can only cry with you...

:94:

Cry - babies of the zodiac
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 28, 2021 at 10:47
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » ram_goat
I can try ... harder if I must, sadly I don´t drink lol
May 28, 2021 at 10:47
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » N_thecat
*Cowers in fear*
Don´t worry I´ll draw us a circle we´ll be safe inside~ c:
May 28, 2021 at 22:09
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Thanks for all your contributions so far.

Reading some very recognisable things like
allergy to clingy people and greater (than other signs?) need for independence.

For Venus in Leo, it would be a very difficult combination I think with an imbalance where one person is giving more than needed, and the other less than needed.

Someone mentioned private. What I noticed is that some with this aspect do not (!) like to be asked too many questions in a relationship. This may tie into the clinginess allergy. So, if they say they´re out, they´re just out somewhere, don´t ask where, until when, who´s involved. It doesn´t matter.

Personally, I don´t get why they think that should be tolerated in a relationship.
I mean, come on, you can get hit by a car... "somewhere just out there". At least give your family the chance to come find you when you don´t return home.

Much against some cooler outward appearance, yes, I´ve also heard they may make surprisingly attentive and passionate lovers.

Some say, a short lived experience though, as afterwards they instantly change back to... themselves again.

And the intellectual bit, like having conversations with their partner on that level, resonated. That could be lots of news watching or generally being in the know about the latest on any specific topic of interest.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »