Eros opposition in Synastry

May 18, 2021 at 22:12 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ClifftheCause
Eros opposition in Synastry
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a synastry chart where the two people have opposing eros. Mine is in Sagittarius and the other person´s is in Gemini. My Psyche is also conjunct her Eros in Gemini.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 19, 2021 at 20:14
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Are you talking about the Arabic Part "Eros" or something else? If you are instead speaking of the asteroid Eros, I would not put too much stock in it. There are much better indicators for love and compatibility than searching up asteroids which were arbitrarily named.
May 20, 2021 at 17:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Eros is not as sexual as little Juno, even though it is sexual.
Some of the longest lasting relationships involve massive count of oppositions!
:143:
March 2, 2022 at 21:13
(Leo) dmm62
I know someone I have this opposition with on axis of 17 Cancer and Capricorn and we have the same libra rising sign. I´d say we pretty much want the same domestic situation but somehow cannot reconcile the opposite conditions. Without further detail than I live rural and she lives urban. This is a work in progress and the story is not over yet.

On the other aspects, an Eros from a woman on my Venus is very much like, " the dust of broken hearts ", from the movie, "Willow". It is a little comical to see her lose all her values to be amorous.

I´m currently checking out the Eros Mars dynamic. Best I can tell is you have to get real close to get it working or awakened.

It appears the Eros placement alone is simply not strong enough for instigating a stronger attraction and it should have some other planet aspects to help it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »