Chiron/vertex aspects in synastry

May 14, 2021 at 17:34 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
Chiron/vertex aspects in synastry
Hello

I still dont know what to think about this aspect. Exactly it is square of my chiron to vertex of my partner (I have same aspect in my own natal chart).

How is it compatible with partnership harmony? What can bring or take away this connection?

Thank you very much for your thoughts :74:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2021 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chrion is actually physically orbiting Jupiter in pretty irregular way and touching Uranus and Saturn orbit on its way. This all manifests as a pain and struggle to make a peace with these two completely opposite characteristics that Uranus and Saturn are bearing. Chiron, like no other celestial element, is forcing us to enter the state of Jupiter, meaning to elevate our consciousness throughout learning, spirituality and universal love as a base for complete social integration where we develop ability to accept everybody in their uniqueness. This way, from the position of Jupiter it will be easy to find the peace between our desire to follow the rules and our desire to be free since this way we will understand the necessity of both principles.

Square to Vertex will act the way that every element that crosses the Vx point will poke this Chiron 10 times harder and clearer. If you, for example, get Mercury there on Vx, than your thoughts will go wild and painful, driving you from thinking of how blocked you are to the ideas that you have to set yourself free. This way aspect is pushing you to grow in spirituality where you´ll be able to accept all elements of yourself in a first place and that accept them in others.
May 14, 2021 at 22:20
(Gemini) stigmí » Moon_Queen
Thank you for your reading :74: its amazing*

“ If you, for example, get Mercury there on Vx, than your thoughts will go wild and painful, driving you from thinking of how blocked you are to the ideas that you have to set yourself free.”

So when my chiron attack his vertex, what can happen?

And he has near to vertex also mars... (so my chiron square his mars)
My chiron 15taurus
My vertex 11leo
His vertex 15leo
His mars 17leo
My node 23leo
May 15, 2021 at 07:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well I suppose that if he has Chiron square Vertex and your Chiron gets to conjunction to his Vertex, than your Chiron acts very clearly and vivid in that square. Your wounds starts to provoke his wounds and in your pain he sees his own pain clearly.

It is like you both start to feel that energy 10 times stronger, that is forcing you to reevaluate your stands related to mutual acceptance, morality and fundamental freedom.

With a lot of Chiron you should give each other freedom to be as you are, and to leave the concept of owning the other emotionally, physically, mentally... This usually makes people believe if you set someone completely free he will leave, but this is quite opposite, only one that is free and accepted fully in your company, will want to stay with you and vice versa.

So in short, you guys obviously have a deep connection that passed all those hard Chiron influence, but to get things even better just let both of you be fully authentic.
May 16, 2021 at 18:03
(Gemini) stigmí » Moon_Queen
Maybe I wrote it chaotic...my chiron is square his vertex...

But we have really many chiron aspects in our synastry...and anyway I found many wow informations in your interpretation, so thank you very much :79: :74:

“ only one that is free and accepted fully in your company, will want to stay with you and vice versa.” — this is very true :18:
Even we sometimes try to control, thats not the way...

I will share our synastry to make it more clear...if there is some more insight you see about this theme, can you share už please?

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Thank you very much :74:
May 16, 2021 at 20:41
(Gemini) stigmí » stigmí
Btw!!! What I found out :22:.....now there are transits - chiron, uranus, nodes to my vertex x)) and mars and saturn to my chiron x))
It will never stop fascinates me, how it works :74:
May 18, 2021 at 18:54
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Think about Vertex as symbolic, unconscious, ideal, alternative and unreal unearthy Descendant. Point that could say something about your relationships, but in "dreamy" form. Chiron in square could manifest itself as "stuck chip", something that destroys your dream ideal. But was your ideal real? Wasn´t it just a fairy tale? And think about...is it good or bad that it forces you to be awake and not to dream and lie to yourself? It could be painful to see that it was just a dream, but it could be also shortcut...you know that this dreaming about ideals is dead end, so you could overpass it and don´t waste time.
May 19, 2021 at 07:14
(Gemini) stigmí » Steve Guesshow
Yes it could be also good way how to go through this...accept chiron as a dose of reality x) alarm to be awake :78:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »