Am I insane ?

May 10, 2021 at 07:28 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
Am I insane ?
Do you guys ever look at your man´s chart and think, this man has attracted and will continue to attract very beautiful women and get jealous over unreal scenarios for no reason or am I just insane?

My man´s descendent ruler is venus and in PISCES! And venus is also his Darakaraka (DK- in vedic astrology, the lowest degree planet is the type of woman you attract).

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 10, 2021 at 08:52
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Honestly, no, I don´t.

Ideally a relationship should be founded on the trust that you both chose each other.

If your man wants to embark on newer adventures then there will be little you can do to prevent that.

It´s degrading also, trying, I find.

A woman should respect herself.

But you are now merely speculating and that is very damaging. Stop it, and go live with your man in real life 😉
May 10, 2021 at 10:00
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Most men and women naturally go through this process in relationships. It is not insanity. I´ve never met a man or woman who never questioned other partners taking interest in their partner or their partner taking interest in other partners.

It is part of human life and the human experience.

Pisces Ascendant naturally is about pleasure seeking, escaping reality, and it usually is through various forms of entertainment. Some of it does deal with sexual entertainment and not uncommon for Mutable Ascendant´s to be shape shifting in relationships since they adapt, adjust, and find themselves in duality, polarity, the shadow and light side of relationships since this is the layers of belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas conditioned by society in different social groups, cultures, religions/spiritual communities, and deals with both conventional and unconventional relationships.

Pisces Ascendant is the liberator, so of course they´re probably pulling up the emotional triggers in your subconscious mind to ask this question, because they don´t intentionally try to harm you in anyway, but they´re about natural laws and not always aware they´re event teaching about self-reliance, emotional detachment, and may not always show up in your life the way you´d like them too.

It depends on how evolved they are in the experience. What they personally believe about relationships, sex, and what kind of value systems they have about partners, how many partners, and whether they are monogamy, poly, bi-sexual, etc.

Depends on their own birth chart and what they´re soul is evolving into in this life and personal life lessons.

You only have the Ascendant and that is only giving a small dot of the entire blue print, so it doesn´t say much really about your "Concern".

Jealousy is a natural human emotion and deals with the emotional center of the Amygdala and lymbic system. Naturally it deals with the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system, so it depends on your culture, your religious/spiritual faith, your family teachings, and influence of your peers growing up how to perceive relationships should be like.

Also depends on what informational products on relationships, dating, marriage you´re focused on since different social groups have different social rules of how people relate and this is what adds to the chaos and confusion and the Jealousy, because the world sends mixed messages of what is acceptable behavior and what is not acceptable within certain societies, social groups, cultures, and project this reality.

So, when we say people should not be Jealous it is a fallacy, since sure, you can manage it with psychology and religion/spiritual teachings to a degree, but if someone deliberately chooses to force you into situations long-term it can be quite psychologically and emotionally damaging in relationships.

Which you can find that water signs are the one´s who get pushed into the emotional center the most and have the most of the sexual wounding because Air signs of Aquarius, Gemini, and Libra are more emotionally objective and more eccentric and unconventional. Air blows in the wind, and like natural wind it can be stormy, calm, or produce a hurricane in relationships just natural weather.

Water can be just as turbulant, deep emotions, deep anger, deep hurt, deep frustration, and a volcano erupting.

As society tells boiling water, don´t be so hot and bubble over, but then people deliberately turn up the temperature and heat and expect a person to get to a point of the volcano exploding liquid lava and say, well it´s your issue and problem.

As you can see domestic violence shows "jealousy", and it´s usually the fixed cross of Leo, Aquarius, Scorpio, Taurus that is the main attraction of sexuality, and there is the mirroring of the entertainment world versus the conventional in the feminine so, it is natural that society pins women and men against one another and creates the "Jealousy" by social conditioning and programming of informational products through the Mutable Cross of Sagittarius, Gemini, Virgo, Pisces.

It´s not solely the person´s fault that society programs certain information into the through process of what is acceptable and not acceptable behavior in any society or culture.

And those who promote you should respect yourself as a women, that is subjective as well to interpretation.

You have conventional standards that say if you respect yourself as a women, you don´t reveal all your body parts and seduce men, manipulate, coerce them through words and body language to get what you want.

You don´t live with a man without being married, or doing their chores, cook for them, clean for them, and lifting higher standards. Faithful men.

While then you have another point of view that you are the "Goddess" and respecting yourself is the "Walking Marriage", and having sex with who you want too, and men are just sperm donors or do the chores for you at your command and then tell them to leave.

Then you have the "Goddess" of entertainment industry you respect yourself by getting paid to entertainment and be 100% free and do whatever you like.

You can go through all the countries, cultures, religions, spiritual communities and find a different definition of what a "Women" respecting herself means. You either agree or disagree.

It comes down to the individual experience of the masculine or feminine and what they value in the relationship or even if they value relationship, their physical body, sex, or just that it is the physical action and so emotionally detached that it´s just action and a another physical body you take care of business with.

You will find that Millionaires see relationships as a liability at times and just use women for sexual gratification at times, rather then forming real intimacy since they don´t want to lose their land, property, materialism, and finances to a partner that is not faithful or who may create child support.

So you have to really look at the whole chart and see what someone is learning in their experience in the 2nd/8th, 4th/10th, and 6th/12th house axis, since this is really where it gets to the nitty gritty of what karma is playing out in relationships, sex, finances, land, and property. Since you will notice most affairs happen in the 12th, 4th, and 8th house which is the Moksha houses and hidden information in the water element.
May 10, 2021 at 17:33
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
So in summary, Pisces asc. are great f* buddies! :2: :75:
May 10, 2021 at 18:57
(Virgo) rohini moon
Nah, you´re just a Scorpio :2:

Scorpio lagna with the Sun, Moon, Mercury and Jupiter all on your asc! I would be more surprised if you were not jealous....or worrying about scenarios. this is a heavy concentration of Scorpio energy, combined with mind (moon) and ego/vitality (sun) all in your first house, not to mention Jupiter (who is a friend of mars your chart ruler) and mercury..

We have natural intuition as a water sign, I have Mars and Ketu in my first house in Scorpio. But, you have the trinity. Ha! I wouldn´t necessarily chalk your intuition up as not meaning anything, either. Does he have any Scorpio in his chart? Vedic wise? With you having Jupiter in Scorpio I wouldn´t be surprised. Or perhaps Sagittarius energy? as that´s where your Mars sits.
May 11, 2021 at 18:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zombie, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank God, I don´t have a man but hey...we´ve all been there.

You´re not insane, but what you´re doing is unhealthy.
If you have any suspicions, or worries communicate verbally and express them. If all goes well he will be understanding and won´t mind reassuring you. I think this also has a lot to do with self respect. Subconsciously you may feel unworthy or not good enough because you question if he´d go looking for someone else.
You have no control over what he does or chooses...but you do have control over how you see yourself. You are enough, and you are worthy!
I think it´s important to rely on what you have now rather then his chart. His chart is a blueprint, so the things you see may not be a reality. He is in a relationship with YOU, and if all is going well then there really is no need to be worry.

I don´t have issues with jealousy or over-suspicion but I have a fear of abandonment. The way that plays out for me, is I´m constantly digging for a reason to end the relationship because I want to have that upper hand. If I have the power then I won´t get hurt, and I´ll be able to move on quickly. So I get where you are coming from in a way, people think I´m insane at times but don´t ever belittle yourself like that. Just be transparent with him. You should be able to rely on HIM, not his chart.
I think we all have problems when it comes to relationships. If your gut is warning you about something then...maybe it is time you start asking questions. If you are just naturally a jealous person then you should let him know how you feel. :)

I hope all goes well for you! I hope you can talk this out, and he can remove any doubts you have.
May 15, 2021 at 22:43
(Taurus) Dilanakia » moonlike00
How do you check your darakaraka? I got my Vedic chart but it doesn’t really say
May 15, 2021 at 22:46
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I don’t do it with everyone. Just some people triggers something. Not that I can say exactly he did this or said that and I was suspicious but we all have intuition. Otherwise we would believe every lie.

And with some people I have full trust. It’s like a chemical reaction.

Though in any case no reason to feel jealous cause it consumes you. No one is worth that much energy and it doesnt solve anything

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »