Is this a good time to break up?

May 6, 2021 at 06:20 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) gerdahagge
Is this a good time to break up?
Me and my taurus man have had a terrible time with fights and arguments. I´m wondering if this is a good time for me to break up. Will i manage it? Normally i always regret my decision after only 1 week, and i just dont want to go there.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 6, 2021 at 06:33
(Sagittarius) RA_
What are the lists of positive possibilities to happen when you break up with him? An ending can be life changing to you and to the other person. Or what you really need is to cool off? A transition to help you two see where the relationship is going on an outside/distant view. So at the end no one regrets it.

https://kami.com.ph/amp/…
Cool off in relationships: Explaining everything you wanted to ask
Author: Salma Rashid Abdul
May 6, 2021 at 07:33
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
You are in your personal year 7.. Aquarius energy to deal with, I am also dealing with similar energy..
For the coming months, you will above all be looking for your personal growth.

You intend to find who you are inside of you, without it going through the prism of another person. Before loving someone else, you must first learn to love yourself.
Follow your instincts. Whatever the field, no one knows what you need and / or want better than you. Do not let yourself be parasitized by each other’s opinions. You are in the best position to take care of yourself: trust your intuition. She will never betray you. Your little inner voice is always right.

You asked similar question before, maybe you should listen your own heart.
May 6, 2021 at 08:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Finding emotional balance and establishing control over your own emotions, which in your case represent a great source of suffering but also the satisfaction and happiness, is one of the most important tasks in life.
Your emotions are otherwise impulsive, emphasized and intense, and you really need to stop for a while and wait for the right decision, especially when it comes to partnerships.
In your case, partner relationships are based partly on emotions, which must be clear and expressed, and partly on quality communication, which you expect with your partner. This communication must be beyond the limits of the usual and conventional, therefore the partner must certainly show a high degree of intelligence and breadth of mind.

Further, what is usually a problem with you is a blind spot on friendship that manifests as a lack of trust and a lack of faith in friendship. This very often leads you to doubt everyone and everyone’s intentions. You often observe people who approach you in a friendly way through a negative filter of disbelief, especially if they talk too much.

This is exactly something that often prevents you from staying in relationships until the end, because this element simply feeds you disbelief in everything your partner tells you.

Progressions and transits indicate the total activation of this mechanism, where for this very reason you are now asking yourself the question of whether you can trust that person at all and whether you have ever dared to trust him. Since this is a transient element, it would be good not to complain and try to ask some objective questions and give as objective answers as possible. The aspect that makes you doubt is actually more novice, which should only make you reconsider some things and not make radical moves.

So my advice is to let things show on their own, without sudden moves.
May 6, 2021 at 08:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think naturally the eclipse on May 26th is at 5 degrees and will kick off the truth coming out. You just need to trust your intuition, your gut feelings, and go within to find that authentic truth.

Naturally the events are going to force us to be where we´re meant to be in our lives ready or not. There´s truth the philosophy we either make the choice ourselves, or the Universe makes that choice for what is best for higher purpose and higher growth.

You obviously, already know the answer. And you may be looking for validation outside of yourself that you´re making the right choice. In my experience, it´s easier to blame others then when we allow others to influence that choice and it didn´t work out the way we wanted it too.

This is learning to trust your own intuition, judgment, and choices. Are there really "mistakes", or we are just learning through trial and error as we go? We are searching for the "Right" answer. We´re searching for the "Right" partner. And I probably can say, we just attract the same partner multiple times, they just come with a different background story, tweaked a bit differently, but still the same harmonics, vibration, and frequency.

The masculine whether friends, family, co-workers, romantic/sexual partners, will always bring up the same deep subconscious fears, abandonment, rejection, emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, and financial wounds around until you reach self-mastery.

You can switch the guy a million times, but the same life lessons will come up to purge and purify the soul.

You might get a higher version, but still have to learn about communication, power, control, and domination in relationships.
May 6, 2021 at 09:32
(Pisces) gerdahagge » goldenlion32
Thank you guys <3

I am getting sick of all our fights. My taurus man doesnt seem to care abour us anymore after almost 5 years together. He used to love me more than anything else in the world, except for his 2 children.

We fight every single day and before he used to want to talk to me and discuss it or try to find a solution. Now, he blames me for everything. He keeps telling me i´m a huge EGO narcissist and need professional help with this. But according to me, I think we both have problems and need to help eachother and meet in the mittle. He is irritated about everything about me for the past 6 months and i just cant talk to him normally anymore.

Before, I was an ego and wanted to be nr 1 always, but not anymore. I really try SO hard to please him and to solve our problems, but he keeps telling me that the only one with problems and who needs help is ME and not him. When we fight he tells me really bad and mean things that i can never forget, like that he is seeing other women or that he wants me to move and that he doesnt care about me.

After, when we are friends again, he tells me that he said mean things just becuase he was angry, but its not true.

Is he maybe seeing someone else?

Before, i used to just leave and afterwards regret it and wanted to go back, but now I dont dare to leave and run away, so i keep fighting for our relationship until the end. But i feel that im getting sick, since i dont feel that he cares anymore.

Can it be that he really moved on, but is also afraid to leave, just like me. He tells me that he is waiting for me to leave. The feeling of this is just terrible.

So, 25 May could be a breakup date? I just dont feel that i will ever be mature enough or sure enough to leave him. That´s why i keep asking for help. Maybe the stars are telling me someting.

Can you see that i´m not ready yet, while he IS done with me?

May 4th 1965 at 15.45 in Malmö, Sweden is his birthsday.
May 6, 2021 at 10:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » gerdahagge
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know when I got divorced, watching the Movie "Fireproof Your Marriage" and the Love Dare was quite enlightening about the situation. And Stormie Omartian "Power of a Praying Wife". This is more Christian Based, but she has another book on restoring marriage.

I kind of have read all kinds of marriage books, dating, single life, from different religions/spiritual teachings, and regular mainstream.

I think there is value in many different sources with different perspectives.

Although, I´ve also learned that sometimes it´s just doing the opposite of what you´ve been doing. Which is just focusing on your own inner growth. Letting go doesn´t always mean forever. There are some people who just need to separate and find themselves and go through the process of letting go and getting past fears of control, power, and domination.

Surrendering all control to the outcome, how it´s meant to happen, when it´ s meant to happen.

Narcissist I think it is kind of Poison on the Internet these days. lol It´s misused a lot. And sure, everyone can be self-absorbed, focused on their goals, doing their own inner work, and the other person might feel you´re a Narcissist because "You´re not paying attention to me."

And obviously, with every man there is Mother Wounds, and what is looking for is sexual entertainment and other woman? They´re looking for a mother to nurture them, pamper them, soothe them, make them feel all better.

Fortunately, with women we tend to have our Mother and Father Wounds as well and for a time looking for that Father we never had.

So sure, you´re correct in the process where you´re at right now that emotions are being triggered from past trauma with other women and men whether siblings, parent, friends, or romantic/sexual partners.

This is changing emotional and mental patterns and remembering the Past person is not the person in the present. And projections on to the person now is not the truth!

So it´s getting out a journal and sifting through those thoughts, emotions, and feelings and getting to the root of where they come from.

Some of this is stepping away when he wants to argue and letting him own his own projections, fears, feelings, and going to do something more healthy for you with mental or physical fitness.

Whose issue is it anyway? Yours or mine? What can I do differently today then I did yesterday. What words am I using to describe my feelings? Are they negative or positive words? How do I communicate effectively? Do I need to explore vocabulary and really focus on what I´m really trying to say? I know many times we don´t have the right words, the vocabulary, the right definition of what is we are experiencing. This is self-exploration.

Byron Katie talks about this on You Tube how we perceive and what we desire, want, and need, and how we want someone to address our experience.

Then Wayne Dyer often says a lot of great wisdom. Carolynn Myss.

There´s a lot to explore and learn about relationships. And it´s more not about beating yourself up about it, but learning to relate in non-violent ways.

Non-violent communication is something to learn as well. Marshal Rosenburg has a lot of teaching on this.

Then there is Verbal Judo. There are tons of resources on You Tube. You just have to look in the Audio books, Movies, Webinars, Podcasts.

I just learn something new every day. Sometimes even if you live with someone it´s just leaving them alone, and going to use your time to improve yourself, apply techniques, methods, and tools and naturally changes happen and it starts shifting things in a positive direction.

Other times it doesn´t. It just depends on whether you both value the relationship in the same way and will both do the inner work, or if you just end up out growing one another and moving on.

I can tell you I didn´t need to get divorced. lol I just needed to learn to communicate, set personal boundaries, be my authentic self, and do a lot of inner work instead of looking for the "Right Guy!"

You really have to look at both your charts and see how those archetypes are playing out in your relationship. Especially the 1st/7th house in both your charts since this is the push and pull in every relationship.

I want to be alone versus with with you.

And naturally we go back and forth I want to be with you, but I don´t want to be with you. This axis is always quite interesting since it´s "I" in the first house and in the 7th house you give me the Script of the Play. You tell me how you want me to act, what to say, and I´ll play the part for you. Although, I can play the part, this is not my authentic true self.

And then you have the 2nd/8th house axis where this is my materialism, my finances, my objects, and these are yours, and this is what I allow to share with you on my terms or your terms.

10th/4th house is all our baggage from family, parents, and siblings. Interference, drama, trauma, gossip, rumors, etc. Their projections, their beliefs, their value systems, their opinions.

What do we need to eliminate that way and set personal boundaries.

Then we have the 5th/11th house axis of friends, sexual entertainment, third parties and what is our value system here, beliefs, and what kind of boundaries do we have here.

And then the 6th/12th house axis of hidden enemies that tend to come out of nowhere and ruffle our feathers.

So it´s really understanding the areas of our lives and how they all connect and have cause and effect on the relationship.

You might even put a circle in the middle of the page and draw lines to all the activities, people, places, social groups, that connect to your relationship and see where the negatives and positives come from.
May 6, 2021 at 23:52
(Virgo) rohini moon » gerdahagge
"When we fight he tells me really bad and mean things that i can never forget, like that he is seeing other women or that he wants me to move and that he doesnt care about me"

So....what´s the question?
May 7, 2021 at 00:57
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » gerdahagge
It looks toxic and you look like draining yourself for no good and it seems to me that the relationship with this person is over already.Damage is done, scars are there.Losing battle, move on.
May 7, 2021 at 08:38
Thank you everyone.

I wonder if i could pay someone or if someone could help me to see in the transits or synastry if it´s over now, or good time to end now. HE is just not there anymore for me. But still doesnt want to end it. I dont understans why! I would like to sit down like adults and come up with a solution, where we might agree on breaking up or taking a break. He doesnt want to talk, but keep telling ME to change...so I really dont know how to do. My intuition tells me that his love and hope is gone and that he doesnt care anymore. But sometim4es he shows me other sides...still. He cares about what i do, but doesnt want to solve problems anymore.

Will he even react if we end or not at all? Will he feel relieved? And me too? We are just both afraid of the loneliness?
May 26, 2021 at 10:00
So I guess today is the day when we will break up? 26 May?

Or what did you mean by 5 degrees? What truth will come out? I guess that he is realising that its over and that he doesnt want anymore.
May 26, 2021 at 14:30
(Taurus) nutelina » gerdahagge
Why don´t you give each other a break and time to think this through?
May 26, 2021 at 14:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
June 5th, 2020 eclipse Lunar in Sagittarius
November 20th, 20202 Lunar in Gemini
December 14, 2020 Solar Eclipses in Sagittarius
May 26, 2021 Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius
Lunar Eclipse November 19th, 2021 Taurus
Solar Eclipse December 4th, 2021 Sagittarius

I think it´s more then just thinking it through with North Node Gemini/South Node Sagittarius.

There´s a lot of stuff being clipped away on the Ascendant Sagittarius. And New beginnings in the 7th house of Gemini.

As conflict in belief systems, theories, concepts, and ideas about the situation are the issue.

Which obviously, the Masculine Taurus is fixed and a bull. So, obviously, a tendency to be stubborn, doesn´t want to change, and resistant to change of emotional patterns, mental patterns, communication patterns, and relating patterns.

Technically as some call it the runner. I don´t want to face myself, there for I will go run away from myself and self-sabotage myself and the relationship at the same time.

While Mirroring can have some degree influence of some archetypes, still that push and pull is there. How many times do you see the feminine and masculine in relationships where two people are actually 100% in the relationship, dedicated to doing the inner work?

I imagine these eclipses in 2020-2021 are pretty much a show down of how dedicated are you really to the relationship and if not time to move on.

Especially with Venus in Gemini, Sun in Gemini, Mercury in Gemini Retrograde it´s just the natural process of duking it out and karma being weighed and balanced.

Fortunately, we´re all moving forward in life, growing, evolving, and maturing. It´s no longer about the 1950´s stay glued to pain and misery. Keep silent and just deal with what you´re given. No...it´s about relating with others on a deeper level instead of just the material world.
May 31, 2021 at 12:37
Thank you :)

You write the following:

Especially with Venus in Gemini, Sun in Gemini, Mercury in Gemini Retrograde it´s just the natural process of duking it out and karma being weighed and balanced.

But who is this gemini? He is taurus.

Is he also into a change in life? not only me? Oh, i dont want it to end. I fall in love every 10 years, so i know i will be single for a long time if i leave, and i will be very sad. The love for him is so strong.

Do you really think that i will make it and be able to end it? He doesnt want to end it and tells me that i will have to be the one to take the decision.

I already have planned a long time for a break and have an appartment ready and all those things are already prepared. It´s only the mental thing that is hard. My heart doesnt want to leave.
May 31, 2021 at 13:52
=====
I believe pretty much you just have to take some time to yourself and figure out what you want to create and co-create in the situation long-term. As I stated before, the truth must come from within yourself versus the external world outside of yourself since you are the one living your life.

You have to learn to be your own guru, leader, and step into your own personal power as the feminine what is right for you.

I understand it is difficult since we all go through this experience time to time.

You have an emotional attachment to him (Heart)) and mental attachment (Mind), and Sexual/Spiritual attachment (Cutting chords/Ties)depending on what faith you have in disconnecting from others who may be negative or toxic in your life.

It sounds to me from your last line there "you already have planned a long time for a break and have an apartment ready and all those things are already prepared."

You´ve already made this decision long time ago from what you´ve written.

What you´re afraid of is the "Crisis/Chaos" by letting go and an independent women. Fortunately, you can also be "Calm/Grounded" by letting go and understand that there is no right or wrong answer here. Either way you have the emotional and mental pain temporarily. What way do you prefer to be it served?

If you´re meant to be with the guy long-term, moving out and going to a therapist or becoming independent probably will do one of two things. One it will force the relationship to grow, evolve, and push you both to the next level of relating and communicating, or it will tell both of you it´s just time to let go and move on.

As everyone is saying online, the transits will just force you both to change ready or not. So you can be a head of it by making the choice yourself, or the events just naturally force you both to do something different. We can tell you all kinds of things, but you´re the final one that has to make the choice and the changes.

You´re both in the relationship 100% or your both out of it 100%, it´s just time to have an honest discussion and lay everything out on the table and move forward one way or the other.

That sounds tough, but it ultimately works like this. You can be indecisive and the Universe just forces you to do something, or you both make the choice to take action. It doesn´t matter what anyone says because the relationship is between you two and you are the creator or co-creator in it every day.
June 2, 2021 at 13:25
I really wonder what is it in ME that is sooo afraid to leave this man? is it that he made me weak by telling me how ugly and stupid i am? or is it because im so afraid to be alone? I thought that you get more wise by age....but this is not the case with me. i am weaker than when i was younger, which is a shame!
June 2, 2021 at 14:12
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » gerdahagge
Leave right away.
Regardless of astrology,
leaving such an terrible situation shouldn´t be postponed.

The reason it´s hard might be
that you are a sensitive Pisces & highly emotional,
to stay stuck overthinking the situation.

But trust in yourself in taking action to leave,
your actions mars in scorpio is powerful.
With every action you take you´ll start to feel better & empowered.
Your moon & north node in aries also indicates that you´re an fighter when it comes to your own security & survival.
This is a challenge to overcome, so that you can stand in your own power & get on your own feet again with no one telling you what to do or how to feel.
Do what you must & get free.

Wish you best of luck. You can do this!

If you´re still afraid & can´t
then call the police, they have social workers that can help with the psychological side & help you leave him.
June 7, 2021 at 14:54
(Pisces) gerdahagge » Victor_Valiant_
Thank you Victor!
I am sure i can make it and i can be strong. it´s just that i have done this so many times before, so i am wounded and i know exactly what i will go through and i will regret it and miss him...probably even be a stalker and check him on fb...I dont want to be like that.

Can anyone help me with the synastry transits to see if its a good time for me? will he leave me alone? Is there any chance that he will ever change for me?
June 21, 2021 at 07:11
I imagine these eclipses in 2020-2021 are pretty much a show down of how dedicated are you really to the relationship and if not time to move on.

So what you are saying is that these aspects shows that its time to move on? its too late?
June 21, 2021 at 07:49
=====
Everyone is going through some kind of test as you stated. We all have to make our choices. It´s never too late to do anything.
June 21, 2021 at 08:46
I really love this man and am looking for a miracle, that´s why i´m here. He is loyal, kind and stable, but because of his obsession of his 2 children who are 18 and 15, I just cant look at how he is spoiling them and it affects me every day. We can never have a weekend without his children and this kills me and our relationship.
June 21, 2021 at 09:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Fortunately, we´re all moving forward in life, growing, evolving, and maturing. It´s no longer about the 1950´s stay glued to pain and misery. Keep silent and just deal with what you´re given. No...it´s about relating with others on a deeper level instead of just the material world."

I relate 100% 💖
June 23, 2021 at 06:01
(Pisces) gerdahagge » looney tunes
We are both wounded souls, hurt from previous relationships why we have difficutites to leave.

Is there no chance at all for us to be able so solve this in some way? How can i get the love back?
June 23, 2021 at 08:15
=====
We´re all wounded souls in relationships. I think I already pointed out to you that you both have to do your inner work and break emotional patterns, mental patterns, spiritual patterns, physical patterns, and sexual patterns that are not serving your higher purpose any longer.

Naturally, you can´t force people to do the inner work. At times some people are not ready to learn the lessons. You can´t force them to be ready.

As I stated before you can focus on doing your own work, and allow him to get there on his own time.

Love is inside of yourself. And it may be you´re still looking for the Masculine to make you whole and you will only find it inside.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »