Mostly Questions About the Composite Chart and Vertices...

May 5, 2021 at 06:24 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) deftonesfan
Mostly Questions About the Composite Chart and Vertices...
Hello!
Just some general wonderings I have...there´s this girl I´ve had a crush on for a while now and I looked at our composite chart/synastry chart. In the composite chart, we have sun/moon/mercury/vertex all sextile to both of our signs. I was wondering if this was significant? I was also wondering if our individal vertices are significant as well. I have a libra vertex and she either has a cancer vertex or gemini. I´ve seen a lot about conjunctions of vertices but very little about if they trine. If she has a gemini vertex, then we also have double trines with vertex-vertex and sun-vertex. I know that if she has a cancer vertex, it compliments my node placement but that´s about it. Another question that people have not really been able to answer is if it is significant that we have a double venus-mars square as well? I´ve been looking for this for a while ...anyways! Sorry to bombard with questions hopefully some of you guys can help me figure some of it out. :4:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2021 at 09:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is way easier to put a charts and ask a question as simple as possible...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »