Long-Term potential? All I see is red

April 28, 2021 at 01:04 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) yourshawty
Long-Term potential? All I see is red
I wanted to ask if there is long term potential between me and this guy, his birthtime is unknown. I see that we have square like mars square mars, mercury square sun.. mercury square moon.. Venus square sun and and and... but I have not really experiences with this aspects. We are only In the talking stage and until know there was no communication problems between us (negative mercury aspects) and we haven’t really argued yet (mars square mars)
I just wanna know if it’s worth getting to know him or it really looks bad?
I‘m kinda getting annoyed by synastry tbh, I’m always either talking to a fire/air sign and their placements square my sun in a uncomfortable aspect, or I’m talking to an earth sun but my placements square their sun or placements
I think I have never talked to a guy I have really good compatibility with based on astrology
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2021 at 01:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There isn´t "only" a talking stage; Humans communicate! :9: :8: :47: :8: :10: :8::47: :8: :10: :8: :9: :8:
April 29, 2021 at 09:36
(Virgo) akunal
Lots of 90 and 180. Especially Saturn 180 Venus doesn´t seem nice. And I can´t see any good aspects anyways. I wouldn´t recommend.
May 3, 2021 at 21:30
(Aries) ElenaBr
Hello.
Please don´t be discouraged by apparently bad synastry. Make a composite chart and a progressed composite chart (midpoint method). Also, try to find his birth time. It will give you more clarity on some very important things. Btw, I have seen very challenging synastry actually turning into long term happy relationship because of a good composite chart. In any case, nothing is really set in stone. Every challenging aspect "challenges" both of you to see a different perspective, try harder and adapt to each other in order to make a relationship survive and grow. Good luck. Hope this helped. 🙂

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »