marriage

April 26, 2021 at 12:01 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Ozge94
marriage
We are considering marriage with my boyfriend, but we constantly encounter obstacles. Will the marriage take place? I really wonder. Thanks in advance
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2021 at 12:49
(Aquarius) viv
hi Ozge Can you post your boyfriends chart too? It´s hard to look at relationship issues from one chart. Best VIV
April 26, 2021 at 13:42
(Gemini) Ozge94 » viv
Sorry I do right now. Thank you
April 27, 2021 at 17:10
(Gemini) AmberMoon
That chart is giving off some intense energy.

How was your relationship before you started considering marriage?
April 27, 2021 at 18:02
(Gemini) Ozge94 » AmberMoon
We have some caos in this relationship but we started speaking about our feelings and other things it was being good after this. Now we have long distance.
April 27, 2021 at 18:31
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Ozge94
First thing that struck me was: there´s literally no space to breath here. It feels uncomfortable to my eyes.

But then we would have to dive into the chart for the specifics.

I think in such context we would consider the vertex: you have an opposition.

Conjunct is more like magnetic, but opposition is also a ´connection´.

I´m just not sure if an opposition is the right energy here.

Your Venuses look to be close enough, so the loving character of the relationship should be good.

One of you has retrograde Mercury which I personally find challenging (I´m a Gemini, I need to talk to my partner 🙂 a lot, and I need them to also feel/understand what I´m trying to convey). Most couples need at least a basic version of that.

With Mercury Rx misunderstandings will create frustrations and possibly hurt feelings after communication with Mercury person.

Then for the distance: there´s a collection of tense aspects pointing to 12th house of distant/remote places and another collection of tense aspects to the 2nd house.

The distance will become a problem if that´s the only way to find peace when your intention is to get married.

And for 2nd house, financial issues?

Does this make sense to you?
April 27, 2021 at 18:58
Absolutely our first problem is about money after his family :) But I don´t know maybe about my neptunes in 7th house sometimes I feel blurred something. I´m really know inside me this guy is right one for me. There is bad thing you´ll see?
April 27, 2021 at 19:41
(Gemini) AmberMoon » Ozge94
That is not a decision you should take based on a chart, or on the insights of 1 person 😉

The chart can help you understand things and put them in perspective.
April 27, 2021 at 19:53
Thank you so much :) you are like a light ❤
April 27, 2021 at 20:44
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I am no professional so take it lightly.

I didnt see anything so bad. I think he ll gain his money after you guys get married. You both actually will be a good luck for eachother in terms of money and possessions . He is subconsciously attracted to a Gemini and you are a Gemini but you are subconsciously attracted to a Sagittarius. He doesn’t have strong Sagittarius. He might be so mysterious and charming .in time you may feel limited by him or you may feel the depth of his feelings are too dramatic ahahah. But a Scorpio rising man will always find a way to keep it alive. So I think it can be a love full passion. He idealises you. It can be hard to leave him if he doesn’t want you to leave . Hope all will be super well for you.

I would personally try to go to a professional astrolog if I was getting married.
April 27, 2021 at 21:43
(Gemini) Ozge94 » Dilanakia
Thanks al lot, I am thinking about professional astrologer but like my chart said "I have no money right now" 😂😂 Love and light ❤
April 28, 2021 at 07:59
(Aquarius) astronautpants
The first thing that stands out to me is his Saturn is on your midheaven! When this is good, you could do business together and accomplish a lot, or be known as a power couple. For the romantic part of your relationship, this may be more difficult or a drag sometimes, with your partner as a sort of teacher/boss figure to you. It´s also interesting that his sun is opposite his Saturn and on your IC, which is a very deep connection, too, but way more personal and rooting for you. I agree with AmberMoon, this is intense!

I´m wondering, are your obstacles to marriage external or internal or both? Are both you hesitating? I think it´s always healthy to question things, but that´s probably just my Virgo rising talking!
April 28, 2021 at 16:29
(Gemini) Ozge94 » astronautpants
Actually, also external and internal. And I´m always questioning about everything this is my moon in virgo (it´s like curse for me)😂 I´m just wondering can we married or not.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »