Am I meant to be single?

April 22, 2021 at 23:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) SoM30nE
Am I meant to be single?
I rarely get attracted to someone just to see feelings are one sided or the person is in a relationship.I don´t know which aspect/placement etc indicates this.Can someone help me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2021 at 13:58
(Virgo) strijder040
Hi someone,

This is a very good question! I have exactly the same issue and I feel like ending up alone for the rest of my life. Not quitte sure why this happens to me cause when I look around me, most people don´t seem to have the same issue :43:
April 23, 2021 at 15:26
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » strijder040
Hello there Strijder040,

Same story applies to me.I looked at your chart and it looks like we both have moon-mars square.I wonder if that is the root of this issue... :63:
April 26, 2021 at 08:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user zombie, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m not sure what aspect or placement would contribute to this but I know how you feel. Something out of my control always seems to get in the way of me getting into relationships with people so I understand. <3
April 26, 2021 at 14:46
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » zombie
Good to know that there are other people experiencing same issue and understands
:)
April 26, 2021 at 16:06
(Aquarius) viv
hi So M30ne
I´m getting a bit sleepy so just a quick response for now.

first that Mars square Moon in your case is not as dramatic as it might be, a clashing square might be Mars Virgo to Moon Sag but yours is Virgo to early Cap which is two earth signs and much more harmonious. Though point taken you are probably quite critical and probably don´t back down that easily.

There is a sense of carrying a wound (Sun Chiron)..am really OK? However I feel you brought whatever this issue is with you and it´s not just about your family.

The Chiron Sun conjunction in Scorpio in the first house gives a deep, very deep feeling nature. You want to know the absolute depths of every situation and person. Maybe you had to fight for your place in the family or felt you didn´t fit in and that would be true because not many people share your depth.

You have learned or are learning to sort out your own values and do things the way you like them and for reasons of your own choosing. I see this with mars trine Cap stellium and Sun sextile both. )There isn´t much inner space for a partner while you are doing this!

I´m struck by Jupiter in Pisces in your fourth house at the foundations of your being, as Jupiter is at home in Pisces. I read this as a generous soul who has room for all. You are probably more tolerant of other peoples uniqueness than others may be of you.

Neptune is very slow moving and visiting this position of Jupiter in your chart at the moment, probably increasing your idealism and longing to feel at home with someone special. A sensitive Pisces partner might suit you well and there is no reason to feel they won´t show up and love you very much and vice versa.´

Maybe both of you will have a love for the land, or education or healing in some way. Taurus on the seventh makes me think of that.Sometimes the seventh is not literally our partner but the place or people we are drawn to, to learn something new and grow into a sense of wholeness and belonging.
(I have a Scorpio Asc and Taurus on the seventh too) Best VIV

´´
April 26, 2021 at 16:17
(Taurus) nutelina » viv
So cool, thank you for sharing.

>Sometimes the seventh is not literally our partner but the place or people we are drawn to, to learn something new and grow into a sense of wholeness and belonging.

I´d like to dig more into this for myself, good food for thought.
April 26, 2021 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Am I meant to be single?"

You are only 22 y.o. Your life wont end tomorrow. I know astrological indicators, such as Saturn close/ in 7th house or empty 5th and 7th houses ( and others ), but some have stable relationships, some dont. Why rush ? Focus on your education, motivation in life, hobbies, spiritual growth, ect.
Sometimes our greatest moments are when we are single, because we can focus on ourselfs.
Karma knows its ways and whoever is for you - want him or not, he/ she will come.
Look for Venus transits on your 5th and 7th houses and look around yourself. There are soo much indicators for love that there is no end.

"I rarely get attracted to someone just to see feelings are one sided or the person is in a relationship."
- Most of nowdays relationships are "one-sided" or "because of loneliness", so you dont feel attracted to no one now, because the karmic person is not there, yet. When the "right person for the lesson you are about to learn" comes, you will feel it.
April 26, 2021 at 17:20
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » viv
Hi viv,
First I want to write that I appreciate your effort, thank you.

Second, all the info you have given is true.I have never thought ´´Mars trine Cap stellium and Sun sextile both. )There isn´t much inner space for a partner while you are doing this!´´ that way, very interesting.
April 26, 2021 at 18:02
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » Plamen
Hi Plamen
Thanks for the response, I get what you mean but I think I had plenty of time being the lone wolf and I feel like its getting weird and irritating at this point. :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »