What was the best &worst composite mars of the best lover you had?

April 22, 2021 at 00:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars
What was the best &worst composite mars of the best lover you had?
Hello everyone,
I was hoping you guys can share your best land worst lover composite Mars .In other words.

Composite Mars
1. Sign and house in your guys composite chart ( Best)
2. Sign and house in your guys composite chart (worst)
3. What is your natal Mars and House

I have been studying composite charts and just wanted to see if my understanding is matching up with people I do not know.

Thank you 🙏 :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2021 at 00:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user SatPluDom, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My current lady. I am marrying her.
Virgo stellium with Libra Mars conjunct Pluto in her 12th opposite my Mars in Taurus in my 2nd.

I have an 8th house Scorpio Pluto. She has Asc in Scorpio with Uranus exalted.

Composite Leo Mars square Scorpio Pluto ends up being a mutual reception, Pluto in Leo is exalted and Mars in Scorpio is domicile.

We are a stellium in Leo, Sun, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn & Pluto in Scorpio, Moon in Aries in 4th. MC in Libra.

Venus in Cancer in 7th.

We have a grand Fire trine.

And she has a natal grand Water trine in natal.

We have nothing but sextiles and trines and only 1 square is our composite.

Natally we have Pluto trine Venus ect, again only Saturn square Venus (My Venus) and my Saturn opposite her Venus, longevity is created from Saturn and depth from Pluto, both Sun trine Moon.

She is a Leo North Node with Aquarius South Node, I am a Leo South Node with Aquarius North node, we feed each other what we need.

Composite North node in Scorpio.

Edited with corrections.
April 22, 2021 at 01:21
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » SatPluDom
Hi thank you
If you don’t mind what is the degress of your guys Composite Mars in Leo? What house too sorry.

Do you have any worst composite mars?
April 22, 2021 at 02:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Totally not what youre asking, but this thread got me thinkin about composite charts. So i looked at the composite of mine and a girl im kinda crushin on and found our composite has Sun/NN conjunct

Thought that was pretty interesting and found this about it and wanted to share it. It really seems accurate. I think of her often, but the timing (or something) just seems wrong. Really like these words i found online,

composite sun-NN couples may sense togetherness is the right way to go, but "sometime in the future"....there is procrastination and a sense that "it´s just not the right time yet, first we have to get all this other stuff squared away." As if it´s too precious to actually embody, or too complicated to ever fully understand. 
April 23, 2021 at 15:04
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » Sunnyshadow
Hi thank you. I will get to that further on. 😉 I was looking at Mars for a research. I am doing each planet and then going to aspects. Mars was the one that I had most difficult to understand . For example, my friend has Mars in Libra. Every time she meets someone that causes a composite iMars in scorpio, she is overwhelmed with emotions and she will not go further. The question is why? Another example Most of my exs have composite Mars iin libra and its the worst composite for me. My mars being in scorpio. I wanted to see if there was a pattern.

But I will definitely save your info for when I get there . Once again thank you
April 23, 2021 at 16:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Are you talking about Synastry or Composite? You can tell more from Synastry.

This is the composite though.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 23, 2021 at 16:54
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » goldenlion32
Hi, I think you can see two different parts between both. I have an ex which our synastry is good, but our composite is difficult and it just doesnt seem to work out . Synastry says “ great sexual attraction and love. Composite says “ great attraction but very difficultRight now my concentration is in composite. Is this your best? Do you have a worst? My research is too see best and worst if it correlates with their mars or not.
Thank you for sharing your composite
April 23, 2021 at 17:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » DrivenByTheStars
this is the worst one here. the best above.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 23, 2021 at 19:20
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Bring it on Goldie. How many lovers did you have? :2:

I found this a really good question! :30:
April 23, 2021 at 20:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Ancient Chines Secret. :117:
April 25, 2021 at 15:32
(Scorpio) OS*
Best: composite Mars in 4th, Sagittarius. Both having natal Mars in Sag. 3rd and 5th houses.

Worst: composite Mars in 12th, Libra. Mars in Leo 9th & Sag. 3rd, in natal charts.

Perhaps Im not seeing this correctly, idk. Seems like from Astro interpretations (synastry), I was more compatible with my worst. lol. Anyways if this can help your analysis. . .

*something interesting I noticed for myself, I was curious about the others in-between, best/worst. In composite charts, almost all of them are earth moons. my best has Moon Venus conjunction, with my worst; Moon Chiron conjunction, and Mars, Pluto Venus are at the same degrees in the 12th house. (pretty reflective to the relationship)
April 27, 2021 at 03:17
(Taurus) DrivenByTheStars » OS*
Hi thank you. I have gotten Mars in Libra in 12 house composite and boy it was my worst. My ex was sick in the head. But I wonder if people with natal mars in Libra would they find that composite intense? Your best was Mars composite Sag.. wonder if what you felt was because of your natal mars became your best? The tighter the conjunction to your natal Mars that is. What that be it? . That could be a reason to the worst because of the degrees . I just want to able to distinguish. I have searched a lot of books and I cannot get the answers. Hopefully, I get more responses to analyze. However, some people might find it too private to share.

As for your composite moon in earth signs. That is something Interesting to analyze too🤔. But I saw your ASC and it is an Earth sign. Wonder if that has some play in it.

That is a lot of 12 house there. I have seen astrologers talken about fated or karmic debt relationships. I just can´t see how we can grow from such thing. I feel its just blocks me from thriving and makes me feel stuck in time. Like I am not growing as person.
There is just so much to look at and dissect in a composite chart. . Once again thank you so much and will note all the info you shared

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »