Is it true that this aspect means widowhood?

April 17, 2021 at 18:05 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
Is it true that this aspect means widowhood?
Someone told me that my 7th house capricorn and lilith means that I´m destined to widowhood. That theory is also because of the nodes
What do you think about it?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 17, 2021 at 20:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
North Node in the 1st means you’re focusing on your self this life time, so the South Node kind of tells your relationships, I’ve already done this before. It´s more of having relationships, but not taking on the responsibilities of it.
April 17, 2021 at 20:52
(Taurus) s81
No no, in a probabilistic universe like this there is no "destined" things at all, but there are things that are more likely to happen than others. Also, it is good to understand why people usually read that combination as widowhood:

1. The Lilith point gives unexpected results, sudden accidents, etc, when getting activated by a transiting planet.

2. The lunar nodes, besides acting as markers of sign and houses, have effects like Jupiter (expansion) in the case of the North Node (Rahu) and like Saturn (contraction) in the case of the South Node (Ketu).

3. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn (restrictions, limitations, etc).

4. The 7th house is about the other, specifically the identified other: your husband, a business partner, an specific enemy, etc.

Mix all that and you have a chance of widowhood, for example: "contraction" + "partner", might be interpreted like that, but does not means that it is going to happen.

Also, you have an activation Moon-Saturn, and that´s usually the case for people that tend to involve more into relations with a remarkable age difference. For example, if you marry a man 10, 15 or 20 years older, it perfectly makes sense that he has an stronger chance to pass away first, the statistics claim that men have shorter life spans.
April 17, 2021 at 22:58
(Libra) leorising
I remember your chart, I´ll give you my testimony of the North node in Aries.
I believe that you should pay attention to society (men) as they act. I believe that there should already be a partner for you from past lives (a solid Saturn relationship) will you find him among your group of friends?
it can be a relationship that obeys the rules of Saturn, if you have contact with your grandmother, or some older relative to explain this to you ...
it may seem ridiculous, but I will tell you ... the world still works the same way from a thousand years ago, you can believe, the difference is that today there is a lot of illusion disguised as freedom.
I believe that you will marry, but your mission is to have a family (moon in Virgo 4). I believe that you need to be the type of self-nourished person (crab on 1) to deal with this bag of bones in house 7

Edited: Lilith are bad people that you had to deal. So protect your heart, put a lot of self love and live your life .
April 17, 2021 at 23:16
(Leo) amanda64 » leorising
My best friend is a capricorn, she´s beside me since we were kids and we got this type of saturn relationship, also I admire her so much :42:
April 17, 2021 at 23:18
(Leo) amanda64 » s81
I found this comment really interessing because I´ve already experienced a relationship with an older man.
I feel like I don´t understand much the role of Lilith :42:
April 17, 2021 at 23:19
(Leo) amanda64 » goldenlion32
Thank you :6:
April 18, 2021 at 00:08
(Taurus) s81 » amanda64
Well, let´s say that Lilith is the place in the chart where there is no "good moon" features at all, there is no mother caring there but aggressive explosions, there is no peaceful nurturing but sudden damaging, etc. That´s the tonic of that point, instinctive/spontaneous/violent/impulsive/disordered/etc. For example, there is some serious research done on how it relates to earthquakes.
So, since it is in your 7th house, unexpected things might happen in that house and will relate to the planet/asteroid that is activating it by transits, progressions, etc. But don´t be affraid, we all have Lilith somewhere in our charts, and are not experiencing earthquake-like events every time Lilith gets activated haha, the chart acts as a whole, you have to check the rest of positions, transits, progressions, etc, and how they relate each other.
April 18, 2021 at 10:42
(Leo) amanda64 » s81
Thank you :20:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »