Where to find/predict future relationships?

March 30, 2021 at 16:36 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
Where to find/predict future relationships?
Hi. I would like to know which transits i can look into to predict future relationships(not sex) but instead A REAL ROMANTIC INTIMITATE RELATONSHIP ...lol sigh. i have heard of venus/mars transit but i dont find these too accurate im not sure. ive already looked ino my chart anyway and it basically states i will probably find love when im old af or maybe never?? lmao

so yes i need to know where i can look to find when i will be in a relationship, thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 30, 2021 at 16:44
(Leo) Lukeradle
Oh hi! I´m not sure how well versed I´d be in answering, but I´d like to give it a shot. I´ve read some things that suggest that jupiter transiting your venus or 7th house would be an indication of a relationship. I´d also generally look at venus aspects to the moon and jupiter.
March 30, 2021 at 18:24
(Gemini) beep » Lukeradle
true. i think i just need to speak to a psychic tbh. that makes sense though yes.
March 30, 2021 at 21:16
(Leo) Lukeradle » beep
That´s a route you can go, yes! I hope you find the answers you´re looking for :)
March 30, 2021 at 23:10
(Taurus) s81
I´m affraid, for what I´ve seen, that relationships can emerge with so many different transits. Of course they usually involve the Moon, Venus and Mars, but also might be active the Sun, Jupiter, etc. The 7th house could be activated or not, sometimes is the 5th, even the 1st could be the most active too, etc. It depends on what type of relation is it, but also which is the origin of it and even more important which is it´s destination let´s say, the purpose.
That said, the ruler of the 7th house is usually activated, and you can check for it´s cosmic state, but it is not a warranty.
A good place to look for them is at your secondary progressions, but I don´t think there exist a general rule to find them. More, even in the worst life scenarios, something can happen due to our will, which is a good way to demonstrate to fatalists that a deterministic fate does not exist in this probabilistic reality.
March 30, 2021 at 23:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say when the Jupiter transit hits your relationship houses in 3,7, 11, there can be some action with relationships.

Also when Jupiter transits your Mercury.

I know when Pluto Changes signs, you can be in a different relationship depending on your soul contract.

Mars, Jupiter, Venus tend to be karma we´re clearing in specific archetypes.

North Node Transits can play apart near the 2nd Nodal Return at times or 1st Nodal Return.

Depends on what phase of life you´re in at the time.
March 31, 2021 at 00:36
(Gemini) beep » goldenlion32
Thanks!
March 31, 2021 at 08:27
(Scorpio) SoM30nE
Maybe north node transit in the 7th house? I haven´t experienced it yet, it just started in my chart so Idk how it will play out.Though I totally experienced 8th house themes so there is a hope for you (and me)
March 31, 2021 at 14:55
(Gemini) beep » SoM30nE
Haha can’t wait. Good luck to u :))))
March 31, 2021 at 15:56
(Scorpio) SoM30nE » beep
Thank you, good luck :)
March 31, 2021 at 16:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I dont know about the transits, but my Venus was transiting in the 5th house last month and i`ve met a woman with whoome we are in great connection now. One and a half year ago my Venus was in 12th house and i`ve met a karmic girl. I guess where a planet is transiting, there you can find a person in that field ruled by the house. Last year my Sun was in 7th house, which means that i will find a person like me/ a mirror. And for real i`ve met a girl, which was 1:1 same as me.
I know in the natal chart, that where is the planet ruler of your 7th house sign we can guess something for your love life. I will give you personal example

- The sign of my 7th house is Taurus and the ruler is Venus. My Venus is in 1st house Scorpio. That means that i will find my loves in spiritual groups, occult spheres, meeting throught a friend, social groups.
This is true for me, because every example, which i`ve wrote above is true for me 100%. :75:
March 31, 2021 at 20:02
(Leo) astroboi77 » Plamen
Interesting. I met my significant other during a venus/pluto 5th house transit in a 5th house profection year (and during eclipse season). This was some years ago and we´re still together and making future plans with her :12:
April 1, 2021 at 10:02
(Gemini) scorpemini » Plamen
Interesting to see how vivid you express your chart positionings and how on point they played out. I guess I will need to look back at my most recent connections and roll the chart back to see if things happened, when they happened and how they all turned out in concise progressions as you identified. Hmmmm.
April 10, 2021 at 14:43
(Gemini) beep
Lmao I actually met a guy out of nowhere and we in our transits we have north node/Venus and Jupiter in 7th house lolll

We shall see what happens next 🙃
April 10, 2021 at 14:43
(Gemini) beep » scorpemini
Yea lol I’m going to have to write everything down too that was very specific and helpful af

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »