Forbidden relationship

March 23, 2021 at 16:07 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Forbidden relationship
Anyone remember the Mary Kate Letourneau case?

What in their synastry suggest that she forgot her husband, mor Noals and so much more? I suspect Lilith..Venus on her North Node is strong too..

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2021 at 07:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:158: & :151: & :199: in detriment in each other´s signs, Authority on freedom seeking!
March 31, 2021 at 08:28
(Scorpio) Ebruuuuu
My lilith was conjunct my ex partner´s venus with 0 orb. Finally I found out that he was cheating on his girlfriend of 2 years with me. I was the forbidden love.
March 31, 2021 at 10:11
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Ebruuuuu
Very interesting what you say Ebru :1:, thank you for sharing your experience!

I´m normally a bit sceptical about some general meanings they give to Lilith in natal charts but in the case of synastry charts, it seems to make more sense reading your post!

My ex has his Lilith exactly conjunct my Libra Midheaven.
I still don´t know how to interpret Lilith aspects in synastry charts very well but I feel like it could make sense with what I´ve experienced in this relationship.

If you know how to interpret more exactly this aspect or someone else in the forum, I´d be very interested in knowing more about Lilith conjunct MC in synastry charts :).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »