mars opposite venus

March 14, 2021 at 14:05 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
mars opposite venus
The signs ruled by Venus and Mars are opposite to each other. If this aspect forms in the signs these planets rule, it will color its nature and impact. If Venus is in Aries or Scorpio and Mars is in Libra or Taurus, both planets will be weak. On the other hand, they will form a special relationship with each other known as mutual reception.

https://numerologysign.com/venus-op…

So how do Mars opposite Venus work in a relationship between a man and a woman? What if the woman´s Mars is opposite the man´s Venus? And in her first house? Does it create extra attraction? Reversed roles?

The transit of Mars opposite your natal Venus stimulates desire, and intensifies your wants, whether sexual or artistic. It can create a situation in your relationship where what pleases one does not please the other, since personal satisfaction is in competition with the desire to satisfy the other, especially if differences already exist.

https://astrolibrary.org/transits/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 00:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:142: :143: Every aspect has some degree of kinship to the ` :194:´ ; The Chinese found archeological evidence for a Teepee and decided that it would be "savage" to not recreate it for a museum in the form of a `cube´ Astrology won´t feed anyone w/O a certain amount of "square-fare"
August 2, 2021 at 11:19
(Pisces) fishscales
I have the Mars-Venus opposition with my wife.

I´m Mars (in Taurus), she´s Venus (in Scorpio).

It creates a strong attraction, but can also create some tension and fights.

The Venus person may see the Mars person as "too Martian" sometimes, and the Mars person may see the Venus person as "too Venusian" at times.

It tends to "swing" back and forth, like all oppositions, but when it finds it´s equilibrium, it´s "sweet spot", it can be really nice.

Although it comes with its ups and downs, it seems to be a great placement for quality, tension relieving makeup sex. :61:

There is frequently a standoff between the Mars and Venus energies, but when the egos get put aside, they discover that they need eachother and function better together than separately.

This makes sense from a "metaphysical" standpoint too: once the male (Mars) and female (Venus) energies unite, the opposition becomes null and void, as both energies are functioning simultaneously, and in harmony.
August 3, 2021 at 08:18
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Interesting. I would have it opposite with my Venus her Mars. Makeup lovin´ sounds good. haha

I like her very much but I´m curious how things will turn out. Sometimes I think it is too good. Our moon´s are conjunct too.

I will take note and see how it goes, thanks!
August 3, 2021 at 18:36
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
Opposition is different from square but how you ask?
August 3, 2021 at 19:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Opposition is somewhat more positive than a ` :194:´ and a square is somewhat more positive than a ` :196:´ or ` :197:´ Both :154: & :155: have residue from thermonuclear attacks. Glad I have :154: :193: :155:, compensates for a multitude of sins! See-Saw chart very rarely is lean on :192:s , so if I live 5,000 years they shall be with me!
August 4, 2021 at 15:27
(Aquarius) viv
Woman’s Mars in first opp mans Venus in her seventh. She might just find him loving and desirable as a partner, and where do his planets fall?
August 5, 2021 at 01:32
(Aries) Martina Ben
My venus is in taurus 1st house, opposite mars in Scorpio 7th. And I really like when people have Scorpio Venus, Taurus mars . Id like to meet more people with my placements tho.
I don´t identify with Taurus mars people but I can´t deny the chemistry lol. But with Scorpio Venus I met it was kinda karmic (I have fixed grand cross tho)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »