A Relationship of Doom?

March 9, 2021 at 18:31 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) DorianDee
A Relationship of Doom?
Hello everyone! My name is Dorian and I just joined this amazing community. So happy to interact with you all!

So, I am looking for opinions and guidance, if anyone would like to share, on a composite chart of a friend and I who, after more than 10 years of not seeing each other, have reunited, and out of nowhere are feeling a serious attraction to each other.

It has, so far, all the signals for it to potentially fail (Sun in 12th house, Venus opposite Uranus, Saturn conjunct Uranus, Saturn in the 5th house, North Node square Saturn, Chiron and Uranus, like, you name it...), so I was wondering why attraction would even take place with such ill-fated aspects, because we do feel very attracted to each other both physically and emotionally, and there´s a lot of tenderness involved, like love could blossom any time if given the chance to move forward.

Note: We are on the friends stage because he is in the process of ending his current (and miserable) marriage whilst I am single.

The composite chart is attached below.

Any thoughts?

Thank you so much for your interest!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 12, 2021 at 23:21
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
We learn the most from our relationships. Maybe it was a love you just had to experience? Maybe it will make sense in the long run. Will you post the synastry?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »