Using sun/moon conjunction double whammy to find soulmate!

March 7, 2021 at 22:05 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Using sun/moon conjunction double whammy to find soulmate!
I just edited this post to make it more interesting, also I concluded that what I really wanted to say was that I believe this could be a possible soul mate finding hack. The following example from my own chart could thus act as a possible proof. The theory is that a sun and moon conjunction double whammy in a synastry chart could be the absolute perfect match in synastry. Let´s take a look.

I just did a quick look to see what day the person with their sun conjunct my moon would be born. And it turned out to be January 30. But the year? Well it so happened that the chart I made was set for 1986 and there I saw it, I need look no more. The following aspects were found in the synastry:

* Their sun conjunct my moon
* Their Mercury and Venus also conjunct my moon
* Their moon conjunct my ascendant
* Their north node conjunct my sun
* Their Chiron conjunct my mars forming a yod meaning its destined
* Their Jupiter conjunct my Juno

So, soul mate, where are you? This was so random cause it was just a quick idea I had but the synastry looks so good I´ll have to give it a try. 😁

I´m waiting for you (or anyone else) to comment the chart 💕🍀😁

Let´s take other examples and see how the other aspects match up, just take the birthday of whenever the sun is conjunct your moon and then try that date on different years to get their moon also conjuncting your sun.

Example:
* your moon is at 1 deg Taurus and you´re born in 1987.

* so you know they must be born around April 20-21 because their sun will be 1 deg Taurus

* now just find the year when the moon on that date of that year also aligns with your sun

* other aspects in the resulting chart should confirm it

My theory is this will be your perfect match and the other chart aspects should prove it and support it. I don´t know if this works but judging by my own chart example, I definitely see how there´s a good possibility. So let´s try it!!!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2021 at 11:15
(Leo) Goana
Hi.
Sorry, can´t help I afraid, totally ignorant about it but, I would like to ask you for some help to do the same thing for me please☺

Would like to know my soulmate...
March 15, 2021 at 11:50
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
hm...but notice that your pluto would square all those placements me0ve0so...not so good idea...codependent and destructive
March 15, 2021 at 12:41
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I wish it were that easy! We cannot find love through looking at synastry. But, we all need to do our experiments so that we know for ourselves.

Yods = destiny? Chiron+Mars = destiny? Not so sure about that.

No configuration = destiny because people will respond differently.
March 15, 2021 at 12:52
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » JayJayAstrology
I agree with you. We can compare charts, but there is no perfect synastry. Of course you are not gonna hook up with every single person you have a great chart with. At the end of the day, your natal is the most telling. Because your relationships reflect your personal baggage, issues, problems and strength..
We can just try to raise our consciousness, and we can hope that one day we will meet a similar partner who will support us and grow with us.
March 15, 2021 at 13:10
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Morena_Lu
Yes. I agree with you 100%. I also think that very few people have a soul-mate type relationship. Most people compromise from the ideal. I´ve known just a handful of couples over my 70 long years who seem like they had a soul mate type relationship to me. Very few. And who knows what really went on behind closed doors.
March 15, 2021 at 14:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JayJayAstrology
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe you can´t but don´t let that affect the minds of everyone else here please. :) If you don´t believe synastry to be an indicator of true love, why are you even spending time on A ASTRO DATING SITE.

Mars rules my 7ty house of partnerships so yes, definitely destined things happening when there´s a yod involved. I would suggest you read up on how Yods work, they are also known as the finger of God and they tend to mark points of destined events as well as predetermined life paths. They´re not always relevant but for someone with Yods nstally they most certainly are.

The universe works in synchronicities. Don´t know why I felt the need to mention that but anyway. All the best to you.
March 15, 2021 at 14:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
=====
There most certainly is such a thing as the perfect synastry, however in order to see it you need to have a deep intuitive knowing of why things are the way they are in a person´s life. In a way you could say any chart is both perfect and unnecessary at the same time, because intuition can guide on its own without even needing astrology. So astrology is just a tool for the intuitive reader and the good astrologer will always rely on intuition.

I definitely agree though that strictly using technical points to try to make love related conclusions will fail most of the time, however when you throw synchronicities into the mix the matter becomes very very different. For instance, when you see someone´s sun conjunct someone else´s moon, how does that make you feel? That feeling will usually be representative of the rest of the chart and looking at the rest of it will usually just confirm the innate knowing you first felt.

To me, the perfect synastry will have both good and bad aspects, but it will clearly show the relevance to the couples life paths, future lives etc
March 15, 2021 at 14:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
That´s one way of looking at it. Another way would be that of deep healing and transformation. I have pluto squaring my moon natally, so I will have challenging pluto energies throughout my life regardless, as will my partner since I will be in their life spreading my plutoness.

Never look at one aspect alone to make conclusions about a whole chart
March 15, 2021 at 14:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Goana
=====
Sure, I´ll take a look for you, will be back shortly lol
March 15, 2021 at 14:32
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » AdeptMagician
I think that you misunderstood us.
But I wish you to find what you are looking for! :15:
March 15, 2021 at 14:41
=====
Ok try this one, the sun and moon are conjunct both ways... Maybe I should change the topic here cause this is what I´m really after, showing that other aspects confirm that a sun and moon double whammy is the way to go in synastry. Take a look, the birth day of your potential soul mate would be February 27 1972
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 15, 2021 at 14:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
=====
I will change the forum post topic cause WHT I really wanted to share was my theory of using sun conjunct moon both ways to find the perfect match, cause I believe it will show through synchronicities in the rest of the chart if it´s true
March 15, 2021 at 15:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AdeptMagician
=====
Ok so there are some inte esting aspects here for sure.

There´s a grand trine in both mine and this synastry chart

South node and mercury rx conjunct MC

Guys am I the only one seeing this can we get some more examples and opinions please :4:

Also the grand trine is with moln, neptune and Venus here, definitely lovey dovey
March 15, 2021 at 15:02
(Virgo) Etherealmind
It´s true that some aspects definitely shows big compatibility between two people but you can´t say that you have found a possible soulmate just looking at the synastry chart. The synastry should only be seen as a sort of "confirmation" of a soulmate relationship. It´s quite logical that you have to talk to the person first, MEET him/her many times and if you feel smth very unique and special with this person in long term THEN you can maybe wonder about a POSSIBLE soulmate relationship. In this case, you could use and look at your synastry chart and generally I think there will be many crucial aspects so it´ll be a sort of confirmation. You should do in this order I think ´cause you can get on well with so many people having a birth chart similar to this shared on your thread or whatever the birth chart it is and it doesn´t mean they will necessarily be your soulmate lol.

Just my personal point of view.
March 15, 2021 at 15:03
(Leo) Goana » AdeptMagician
AdeptMagician thank you so much for this info.Now, I am going to go for the search of this person🙏🙂🤭...don´t know exactly where to start from this search but, at least I know now what I am looking for 😊🙂🙏

You, made my day anyways!🙏🙏🙏
March 15, 2021 at 15:07
(Leo) Goana » Goana
And maybe I should start a new post on here with the title and content also, I would say, anyone single and born on the 27th of February 1972 in here, hello..., do you hear me? Come towards please 🤭🤭🤭
March 15, 2021 at 15:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
=====
Yes of course I agree however wouldn´t it be fun if just 80% of these were actually true. Then we could make actual use of this site lol

I mean it is said that many many married couples have sun and moon conjunctions. Imo it is the perfect matching so at least it´s a good place to start looking. Wouldn´t it be fun to know what would happen if people only dated people with these synadtries, maybe it would be the end of divorces :61:
March 15, 2021 at 15:10
=====
Lol well it´s just a theory of course but it would be very fun if it did show to be true and you did in fact find your soul mate through this :61:
March 15, 2021 at 15:17
=====
Thank you too and good luck!!! :79: :18: :12:
March 15, 2021 at 15:19
(Leo) Goana » AdeptMagician
:61:Indeed.
Thank you and good luck to you too, we all need to be wished good no matter for what, for everything, I would say!
March 15, 2021 at 15:21
(Virgo) Etherealmind » AdeptMagician
Yes it would be fun and not wasting time anymore if it worked in almost each case :61: but as it´s not the case ... we can at least make nice friends, colleagues, acquaintances, etc.

It could be the end of divorces yeah maybe in some cases but just don´t look for your soulmate in such a superficial way. I mean, ONLY looking at the synastry chart which is, above all, NOT always representative of a soulmate relationship.

Yeah Moon conjunct Sun seems a very nice conjunction! Conjunctions and aspects with lunar nodes seem very interesting too! Depending on which conjunction lol :61: :61:
March 15, 2021 at 20:00
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » AdeptMagician
First, this isn´t only a dating site. Many people here aren´t dating. Just go to people´s profiles and you´ll see many say they are not interested in dating. I have no idea what the percentage is, but I have a lot of company.

Second, I have two yods in my own chart. One of them has my Moon as the apex. I have read every book I can find on yods - there aren´t that many. You better believe I´ve thought about yods - ad naseum. Truly, there is no universally accepted interpretation of them, and, they can mean different things. What I´ve concluded after many years, is that the interpretation that a sacrifice is required by the apex planet, fits more closely to my experience. But, my attitude is pretty open - because I don´t want to be didactic about it. When I read charts for others, I try to see how it functions in the chart.

I understand that most everyone wishes to find a soul mate, and I understand that hearing that it is rare, doesn´t give much hope. But there´s always hope - and then there is reality. Perhaps knowing what is realistic is helpful to some people. Disappointment and being unhappy because you don´t have the relationship you want, is not helpful really. So many people are miserable because they think that is what they want and should have. In most cultures, if you aren´t happily coupled, there´s a stigma about it, like something is wrong with you. Some people will find it and others won´t - and whether you do or not - you still have a life to live - in which you must love and accept your life as it is - to honor what is - to love life with or without . . . I´m pretty zen about it. What really matters is self-acceptance and self-love and connection with Soul-Spirit. When you have that, then you have the ultimate Soul-Mate.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »