8th and 12th house in synastry

March 3, 2021 at 02:15 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
8th and 12th house in synastry
I noticed over time that many of girls i had been attracted(or they were very attracted by me) in the past had Aquarius placements that fall in my 8th house in Aquarius. Strong feelings if Moon involved.
I met last year on this site a women 15 years older than me and we befriended very fast.
She revealed me that she was jealous irrationaly when i speaked about one of my college crush(my college crush with Venus in Aquarius in my 8th house) and the fact that I appeared in a erotic stance in one of her dreams. She has Moon in Aquarius in my 8th house, conjunct my Uranus (modern ruler of Aquarius). We are friends even today (though she ghosted me some months).

I usually found girls i like or they like me have Moon in aquarius. My teacher between 1st and 4th grade has Moon very probably in Aquarius conjunct my Venus (sincer i don t know the hour... It s possible to be also at the end of Capricorn... Stil important sincer Capricorn is my 7th house and Moon is in trine with my Moon in 26 degree Taurus). Needless to say... I kinda had a crush on my teacher (early sexual awakening in my case).

In summer of 2019 some random 16 years old girl from the internet started chating with me on Messenger. After some weeks she gave me big signals she liked me. I found this very odd since we never met in real life. She expressed quite strong her... Preference for me (reasons:my maturity and inteligence). I didnt make any step towards her though. We are friends even today. She has Cancer Rising like me and Mars in Aquarius (Like me).

So... Yeah. 8th house attractions are very strong in my experience.

And about 12th house...i found that persons with Gemini placements( falling in my 12th house in Gemini) bond with me very tightly.
5th house placements too (it s more important since Cancer Risings have 5th house in Scorpio...)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 4, 2021 at 12:08
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I think that 8 th house is very specific..Any of your partner´s planets falling in your eighth house will be powerful because of the nature of the house and, for the most part, any of these planets can be good. Your partner´s sun here is a powerful placement. The act of giving and taking in your relationship will make you both feel more alive and powerful. Your partner will want to give to you and sacrifice for you. You will feel a deep attraction and desire to please one another. Your partner´s moon in your eighth house is possibly even more powerful than the sun here. It will cause a very deep desire in your partner to care for you and to give to you. You will know that your partner wants to care for you and you will both feel a strong emotional bond...It is not always easy to deal with this house, sometimes you will see some kind of darkness, obsession, jelousy..but mostly it comes because that house is very strong, she is like overcoming your EGO, if you don´t do that- she can destroy you in a second, balance is the most important there..
If the planetary energies are harmonious, 12th House overlays can be quietly blissful. There’s nothing more magical than being with someone who gives you the courage to express your hidden self, while allowing you to develop at your own pace..The hidden 12th House can be your personal prison (where you lock away a crucial part of yourself). When someone activates it, they’ll push you towards the exit, although they may not be fully aware they’re doing this. But even if the connection is sexual, there will be a feeling (for the 12th House person, especially) that there’s more to this than romance, it is more like spiritual bond, someting you can not explain- you can only live it..
March 4, 2021 at 12:54
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Morena_Lu
Yes... Very true in regards to 12th house synastry overlay and "encouraging expression of your hidden self". My 12th house is in Gemini, so my hidden self is talkative, very restless, meany etc. People with energy in Gemini fully activate my Gemini 12th house evil twin.
March 4, 2021 at 20:15
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Emanuel
My 12 th house is in Virgo, two times in my life I experienced that 12 th house connection. I really think it can be very heavenly connection, but both parties should be honest and not hide things from eachother, just enjoy that ride while it last, and if you give it a chance - it can really have amazing impact on your life. Just put a little love there and some magic will appear.:))

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »