Begging for insight and thoughts

February 28, 2021 at 19:57 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Hillaricious
Begging for insight and thoughts
https://ibb.co/d5XRrM3

Please. Any thoughts.... Good bad or neutral. If anyone cares lol but it seems very fated and we just get each other. Need each other. But for almost a year we fluctuate. We are exclusive but he doesn´t want to commit. But he also doesn´t want anyone else. I want more but I only want him. Very intense. Physical connection- omg!!!! Almost spiritual. Never experienced anything like it before.... I just don´t know what is to come of this. We are bffs too. Please any insight?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2021 at 20:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Judging by the synastry it Is something.
Suns in sextile are nice, you accept each other, Moons in squares can give intensive and turbulet feeling but that is also way better than nothing, you just have to learn to chill.

His Mars square your Venus is also intensive and passionate, good for sexual compatibility.

Your Venus in air his Venus in fire means compatibal aproach to material things (sexual act included)- it is passionate and technical more than sensual and emotional.

His Moon at your 1rst house - you have emotions for him and he also feels you.

His NN at your Mars means that you are boosting him with energy for his life task to develop his humanitarian, friendly traits

And so on

There are of course some cahllenging aspects too, but these I see as crucial

Can you post Davison comopsite, I would like to see how this plays there?
February 28, 2021 at 20:44
(Virgo) LotusStar
I see the strong physical connection and soulmate vibes. His Mars (particularly important in his chart since rules his Scorpio stellium and his 8th house) is conjunct your Moon and square Venus (very passionate and strong chemistry) although there can be some game playing and petty arguments with Mars square Venus too. This aspect is also touching your Saturn and Pluto (you want to hold onto to it) and involves his Moon conjunct your Venus (you can make him feel good and cared for). His Jupiter conjunct your descendant increases a strong enthusiasm for you for commitment and marriage with him, but his Moon Aquarius loves freedom and is allergic to jealousy. I can´t see if his Venus is in Sagittarius or Capricorn but if it´s in Sagittarius it will only make that more pronounced in him.

Your Moons are square so there is different emotional needs... Moon in Scorpio wants close emotional intimacy and loyalty and this is at odds with his emotional need to breathe and have a lot of space (Moon in Aquarius). The more you try to hold onto to them or control, the more they want their space and want to rebel. You have it in you to be independent too, and when you claim your independence he chases you, if you become needy, you activate his Moon´s space needing response.

It´s tricky to manage this back and forth dynamic of getting close but not too close..

His Venus falls in your 12 and conjunct your Neptune and aspect your south node. This could be a karmic soulmate past life connection. Very strong soulful tie but possible you are putting him on a pedestal and idealizing him a little too much. You can have difficulty seeing him clearly with this placement, be careful sometimes this can only see the good and ignore red flags. Make sure you don´t just see what you want to see because he´s got a lot of planets in your 12 and in aspect to your Neptune which squares his ascendant. Another thing sometimes Venus/south node is a love that becomes more platonic over time as south node is a dimming energy.

I do think the attraction is real and you have some good elements of compatibility too, but you´re going to have to release some control and possessiveness tendencies. There might always remain some frustration in compromising to have enough emotional space and freedom between you.

Can you post the composite?
March 1, 2021 at 18:38
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Moon_Queen
Thank you so much and yes I will post that!!!
March 1, 2021 at 18:39
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » LotusStar
Wow thank so very much. He is the most emotional yet non emotional person ever lol
March 1, 2021 at 18:42
March 1, 2021 at 18:43
March 2, 2021 at 23:29
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Wow.

This is intense and simply a love you have to experience. It doesn´t matter what we say. This is one powerful connection. Read what someone else said above, you are both going to have to let go of control and fear and expectations and just surrender to it.
March 3, 2021 at 06:33
(Virgo) LotusStar » Hillaricious
Very strong connection also indicated in the composite and davison as well with Sun conjunct Moon in the 1st house for both cases. The issue is, Uranus and Jupiter are also all over it... and again, those planets, Uranus especially, brings an unconventional, unstable, unrestricted, need for freedom type energy, doesn´t bode well for conventional commitment. Also the Sun/Moon conjunction is falling into the freedom loving signs of Gemini and Sagittarius. Still, I see the connection is strong, so it wont be easy to let go. You might stop and come back together many times over since Uranus can bring the instability. If you can let go of the need to define this relationship, and just allow it to be what it is, without putting restrictions and labels over it, it has a much better chance to survive. If it is short lived, then you still will have learned from this experience.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »