Solar Revolution 2021-2022 by a friend

February 28, 2021 at 11:35 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) GenesaPaola
Solar Revolution 2021-2022 by a friend
Dear friends of the AstroSeek Forum,
I have a question for you to ask. I state that I am a ´self-taught´ astrologer, inexperienced if you will but ... with a little study, but I manage well and I have already had positive feedback. ...what a joy.
I wanted to submit to you an annual Solar Revolution from a guy who is very close to my heart.
He, my friend, was born in Branzi (BG), in the afternoon, precisely at 3 pm, on February 18, 1963
He is a person of the sign of Aquarius (third decade), very close to the ´Cusp´ of the sign of Pisces and, his ascendant is in Cancer.
Comparing with the person´s Birth Chart, I am looking at that, this annual Solar Revolution is centered on his person, close to being able to make positive changes concerning the financial sphere while remaining in his native country that can touch close relatives, let´s say. Daily life, during these years, could have some not too positive ´jolts´ with regards to work. He might want to, say, try to go on his own, to break away from a relative who, in my opinion, does not seem too sincere with his person and this can lead to a certain negativity even if, he, is not the type who he can take it if we want. He knows that he can reach the goal he has set himself and I am sure that he can go his own way positively. As far as the sentimental sphere is concerned, this male person is not going through a good period since he is as if hindered by a story that he himself would like to interrupt, which has also given him problems at a family level. I think it is at odds with some parents because, one of the family members, would not want this possible break with the past as he, in my opinion, would really like. He is as certain that, even in this case, a victory, a positive change, in love, could be for something new ... A new friendship that can bring positivity and success in my opinion. Emotional crises for this person seem not to exist because he knows perfectly well where to go. A year that, all in all, will be one of a series of changes even if, in my opinion, it will have to break away from the past because, on the horizon, a really positive period is looming for his person.
You, friends of the Forum, who will surely be more practical, what do you think of this Solar Revolution of this dear friend of mine, which began on February 18th of this 2021? I await your news and THANK YOU! :4: :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2021 at 23:15
(Pisces) xtapodia
I have an innovation hypothesis abou solar energy charging units :)
March 1, 2021 at 12:43
(Sagittarius) GenesaPaola » xtapodia
Is it something inherent to the Solar Revolution that I asked for? Let me know
March 2, 2021 at 17:08
(Pisces) xtapodia » GenesaPaola
İ didnt understand much by your revolution term however i call my innovative idea as celestrial revolution ;)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »