SYNASTRY/DOOMED RELATIONSHIPS

February 26, 2021 at 13:15 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81
SYNASTRY/DOOMED RELATIONSHIPS
Hello! I´m Kim and new to the forum! I´ve recently become very interested in natal and synastry aspects. Synastry more-so because I just went through a soul shattering breakup that ended exactly the way synastry said it would! :24:

I know most will say that it doesn´t always happen that way, but I´d like to get others opinions on this. Have your past relationships succumbed to issues spelled out in your synastry charts? Have you ever had a long lasting, fulfilling relationship with someone you had bad synastry with?

My ex and I had a LOT of Saturn Venus Square Saturn/Sun Conjunct Satrun/Venus Conjunct Saturn....etc

My Venus conjuncted his Neptune. I held him as ideal and we felt we were soulmates. We walked away from our (miserable) marriages to be together and planned a life together, but he suddenly abandoned the relationship with no real explanation,....just like Venus conjunct Neptune implied. We also have Sun square Uranus which means a relationship will start with a bang and end just as suddenly, and abruptly...exactly like ours did :22: My question is, are there aspects that make a relationship almost impossible to work? Were we doomed?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 26, 2021 at 14:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi dear!

For a working or not working relationship the final say has the composite chart.

The composite charts of broken relationship i have seen so far have hard Uranus aspects in it.

What does the composite say in your case have you checked it?
February 26, 2021 at 17:05
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Green Garden

Hey Lady! Thanks for responding :-)

I put the composites below. I don´t know if we had any in composite but we had Uranus aspects in synastry. I´m still new to this so I´m trying to learn how to read and understand everything :6: Can you tell me if anything else stands out to you?

Sun

Conjunction

Venus

0°27’

Sun

Conjunction

Mars

3°25’

Sun

Conjunction

Jupiter

0°15’

Sun

Conjunction

Saturn

0°57’

Moon

Trine

Mercury

2°06’

Moon

Sextile

Uranus

1°12’

Moon

Square

Pluto

1°51’

Mercury

Sextile

Uranus

0°54’

Mercury

Square

Neptune

4°52’

Venus

Conjunction

Mars

3°53’

Venus

Conjunction

Jupiter

0°12’

Venus

Conjunction

Saturn

0°29’

Mars

Conjunction

Jupiter

3°41’

Mars

Conjunction

Saturn

4°23’

Jupiter

Conjunction

Saturn

0°42’

Neptune

Sextile

Pluto

0°54’

Other aspects:

Ascendant

Opposition

Node

3°51’

Ascendant

Conjunction

S.Node

3°51’

Ascendant

Square

Lilith

1°41’

MC

Square

Node

2°15’

MC

Square

S.Node

2°15’

MC

Conjunction

Lilith

4°25’

Node

Sextile

Sun

2°29’

Node

Sextile

Venus

2°01’

Node

Sextile

Jupiter

2°14’

Node

Sextile

Saturn

1°32’

Node

Square

Lilith

2°09’

S.Node

Trine

Sun

2°29’

S.Node

Trine

Venus

2°01’

S.Node

Trine

Jupiter

2°14’

S.Node

Trine

Saturn

1°32’

S.Node

Square

Lilith

2°09’

Chiron

Trine

Moon

4°32’
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 26, 2021 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AstroHoe81
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That looks like an intense involvment.
8th House themed relationship all about transformation.

The composite looks pretty good to me. Hmmm..i like the Moon Square Pluto intensity and jealousy.

Mercury Square Neptune there is the danger of unclear communication in the relationship, in the worst case lies and deception.

Please keep in my that i am still learning it is only two years ago that i discovered astrology.
February 27, 2021 at 00:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » AstroHoe81
That Moon placement is rough... in 12 house Capricorn square Saturn and Pluto. Looks like lack of emotional support and understanding to me. Or, certain family issues, burdens and responsibilities interfering. Plus Neptune square Mercury, potential for lying and deception.

Stellium in Libra is nice enough but the fact that it´s sitting with Jupiter and in the 9th house requires a lot of freedom, that the Moon/Pluto/Saturn can struggle with to provide.
February 27, 2021 at 09:07

Thanks for your feedback girl :1:
It was VERY intense and he was jealous and possessive. Definitely seemed like it was meant to be and the feelings were mutual but in the end he just walked away. Broke things off over text after almost 4 years and abandoned me. Really fucked me up but I blame the Venus conjunct Neptune. From everything I´ve read, Neptune usually abandons Venus.
February 27, 2021 at 09:13
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » LotusStar
Hi Lotus!
Thanks for your input. I wonder if the lying/deception you and Amananda are seeing is due to the fact that both he and I were (unhappily) married and this relationship started as an affair.
We both divorced our spouses to be together. Due to that, I know the pain I´m feeling is karma as well. We got swept away in each other, we couldn´t fight what we are feeling. He had children who totally stopped speaking to him...so yeah, a lot of family problems and obligations that served as obstacles as us too.
In reality, it was pretty much impossible for us to be together forever but at the time, we weren´t seeing things realistically. Lost in a fantasy and I guess he woke up sooner than I did and he just walked away. Most of my pain is due to how abruptly and easily he ended things and just didn´t look back. We had just returned from Cancun and he decided he didn´t want the relationship and dumped me over facebook messenger :24:
February 27, 2021 at 09:30
Thank you for sharing. It´s a really sad situation I can see.

When I saw the composite chart some of the first words I thought of were "family drama" because I often see with Saturn and Pluto square the composite Moon can bring some kind of family crisis. The family of the people don´t support this couple, or it creates drama and difficulty with family, that´s one way it manifests. Or they can´t have children, sometimes it´s that. Either way it brings a big challenge to the emotional support and needs being met.

Neptune square Mercury in the 8th could account for the secrecy that was involved, sure.

I don´t know when this breakup happened but it´s interesting to note that currently there are quite harsh transits to the composite chart.. Saturn on the nodes (destiny of the chart) plus nearing to cross the ascendant. Pluto squaring the composite Moon and setting off those squares and also Neptune square Neptune. I´ve seen before especially when Saturn crosses the composite angles it can end the relationship or put it through a serious "test" which Saturn likes to do.
February 27, 2021 at 09:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Is this Davison?
Can you post Davison composite?
It shows the dynamics of relationship way better. :15:
February 27, 2021 at 09:43
Thanks for not judging...lol

Yeah, he and I both work overseas, so that´s where it started. I´m guessing the purpose of the relationship was to get us out of our marriages and unto a different path. The breakup happened in Oct and we don´t really communicate now. I was hoping time would change things, but he´s still very decided on the ending and I´m striving to move on. But I´m learning to do so without closure. He just shut himself off and turned cold but that was probably the best way as I would´ve kept holding on.
I don´t think I was seeing him clearly. The man who wrote me love letters and sent me flowers all the time, called me his "angel" and his best friend, brought me home to his mother and planned a life with me....could´ve never just abandoned me the way he did...he also did it at a time I was suffering depression from my brother dying in July and losing my job. It´s like, everything revolved around him and I was ALWAYS there and stressed out when he had problems with his kids and his ex, but the minute I started having a tough time, he checked out.
February 27, 2021 at 09:46
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81
As you guys can see....I´m still very hurt and confused but understanding why things ended the way they did and that it was meant to be helps A LOT. I´m just focused on moving forward so yall´s feedback help SO much in getting the closure and clarity that I can´t get from him....thank you :79:
February 27, 2021 at 09:53
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Moon_Queen
Hi Moon Queen!
I think this is the Davidson:

Sun

Conjunction

Venus

2°13’

Sun

Conjunction

Mars

0°50’

Sun

Opposition

Jupiter

3°51’

Sun

Opposition

Saturn

2°39’

Moon

Square

Pluto

4°25’

Venus

Conjunction

Mars

3°04’

Venus

Opposition

Jupiter

1°37’

Venus

Opposition

Saturn

0°25’

Mars

Opposition

Jupiter

4°42’

Mars

Opposition

Saturn

3°30’

Jupiter

Conjunction

Saturn

1°11’

Neptune

Sextile

Pluto

1°29’

Other aspects:

Ascendant

Trine

Neptune

3°42’

Ascendant

Sextile

Pluto

2°12’

MC

Square

Node

2°28’

MC

Square

S.Node

2°28’

MC

Opposition

Lilith

0°18’

Node

Trine

Sun

1°01’

Node

Trine

Venus

1°11’

Node

Trine

Mars

1°52’

Node

Sextile

Saturn

1°37’

Node

Square

Lilith

2°10’

S.Node

Sextile

Sun

1°01’

S.Node

Sextile

Venus

1°11’

S.Node

Sextile

Mars

1°52’

S.Node

Trine

Jupiter

2°49’

S.Node

Trine

Saturn

1°37’

S.Node

Square

Lilith

2°10’

Lilith

Trine

Mercury

4°42’

Chiron

Trine

Moon

3°28’

Chiron

Sextile

Mercury

0°42’
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 27, 2021 at 10:03
It´s definitely hard when you dont get closure...

I see the 9th house/Jupiter influence then was about meeting abroad and how this relationship caused a liberation of sorts. Jupiter and Venus in Libra does also show grand romantic gestures. But still the 9th house stellium is more fun high energy and doesn´t handle well the heavy energies involved with the Moon. The lack of emotional support becomes more obvious when the going gets tough. As hard as it is now, maybe it was for the best.
February 27, 2021 at 10:24
Thanks for your advice and in my heart I know and accept that it was always meant to be temporary. I have to accept that the Venus/Neptune clouded my judgement and made me idealize him. In the end I realize that I wasn´t who he really wanted forever, I´m guessing he used the opportunity to leave his marriage and sold me all types of dreams. Things were very fun and light. We were overseas together and he was able to escape the day to day realities that were back home as far as being a father and husband.

He essentially came back overseas to escape. He hit me up and asked me to get him a job over there. We had messed around in 2013-15, he left and went back home, so we just went back to our lives and stayed in touch. This time when we reunited....we fell in love INSTANTLY.

Funny how you mention the 9th house. I´ve posted his chart and I´m pretty sure his Venus is in his 9th house. He also has Uranus aspects and I believe Venus Square Pluto natally. Do you guys think those natal aspects he has contributed to how he was able to so easily just ditch the relationship the way he did?

Planet

Sun

Opposition

Moon

3°37’

Separating

Sun

Conjunction

Mercury

0°04’

Applying

Sun

Sextile

Mars

5°08’

Separating

Moon

Opposition

Mercury

3°41’

Separating

Moon

Trine

Mars

8°45’

Separating

Venus

Sextile

Jupiter

0°38’

Separating

Venus

Trine

Uranus

4°17’

Applying

Venus

Square

Pluto

2°22’

Applying

Jupiter

Square

Neptune

3°01’

Applying

Neptune

Sextile

Pluto

0°01’

Applying

Other aspects:

Object

Aspect

Planet

Orb

Aspect

Ascendant

Sextile

Sun

2°13’

Applying

Ascendant

Trine

Moon

5°50’

Applying

Ascendant

Sextile

Mercury

2°08’

Applying

Ascendant

Conjunction

Mars

2°54’

Separating

Node

Square

Uranus

2°32’

Separating

Node

Trine

Neptune

0°38’

Separating

Node

Sextile

Pluto

0°37’

Separating

Node

Sextile

Lilith

3°19’

Applying

Node

Square

Chiron

0°59’

Applying

Lilith

Square

Venus

1°34’

Separating

Lilith

Sextile

Neptune

3°57’

Applying

Lilith

Conjunction

Pluto

3°56’

Applying

Chiron

Sextile

Venus

0°44’

Applying

Chiron

Trine

Jupiter

1°23’

Applying

Chiron

Opposition

Uranus

3°32’

Separating

February 27, 2021 at 10:39
=====
What an ass. Your better off without him. Sorry, some unastrological Input.

Venus Uranus aspects hard ones natally the need of excitment in intimate.
Venus Square Pluto ..tough one.. manipulative love games. I once knew a men who had this placement. We we´re not dating but we where in the get to know stage, he ghosted me out of nowhere.

February 27, 2021 at 10:48
Yeah girl, I don´t know how I was so fooled. Despite how things were at the end, before that he was a WONDERFUL boyfriend. He was generous, romantic, loving....It´s like he changed overnight and I never saw it coming :25:
February 27, 2021 at 16:03
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there!Hmmmmm

This is very challenging composite with that eye poking opposition :22:

Aries Mars-Venus-Sun gives very great amount of passion and creative energy ant it represents the purpose of this relationship at the same time, so I could say that sexual attraction just overtook you both entirely.

On the other side, conjuction of retrograde Jupiter and Saturn in Libra is very, very restrictive and frustrating aspect letting you want to fly, enjoy life together and wanting to trust each and than, soon after, it punches you so hard to the ground (Saturn). Because of this "retro" element this pattern is repeating over and over again and being in opposition to that passionate (Sun-Mars-Venus) trio it is making your life living hell. Oppositions are great when you overcome them since they give extreme stability, but very hard to manage.

It will be a lot easier if you´d have any better aspect between Sun and Moon to connect you emotionally, but this way all you actuality have is that suffer and drama and little bit of romance thanx to that sextile between Pisces Mercury and Capricorn Moon.

hard one indeed :23:
February 27, 2021 at 16:50
(Scorpio) Graham » AstroHoe81
You are (I think) wanting to know why HE left the relationship with you.

The Matks Chart might be better for that ... http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/m… ... although it has not been around long enough for its validity to have been adequately tested yet.

To calculate it ... you make a Davison Chart for personA and personB. ... Then, make another Davison Chart from that A+B Davison and the natal chart of either personA or personB.

Bob Marks (the creator of the Marks Chart) is now deceased, but he asserted that the Marks Chart indicates how personA/personB FEELS about the A+B relationship.

So ... draw the Marks Chart for the Davison (for you+him) and HIS natal chart, to see what HIS issue with your relationship might have been.
February 27, 2021 at 17:06
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Moon_Queen
That´s pretty much exactly how it was! When we were both overseas together, we worked together and still spend damn near every second together. We were inseparable. We were obsessed with each other. We went on all types of vacations. But then something happened where I lost my job and we had to separate. From there we tried to keep it together long distance and did so for almost 2 years but it just fell apart. It seemed like every time something happened where we were supposed to reunite...something happened to prevent it. Definitely wasn´t meant to be and I accept it but it still hurts.
February 27, 2021 at 17:08
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Graham
Yes, and especially how he did it so easily and abruptly. That´s the main reason I can´t agree to be friends. I don´t feel like he ever really loved or cared about with me with the way he was able to discard me so easily.

I will try to make the charts and see if I get any clarity. Thanks for stopping by and giving input :79:
February 27, 2021 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
=====
Wow I like this, I think I´ll try it too :15:

I used to make synastries: Davison-PersonA and Davison-PersonB to see how relationship influence A and B but never this kind of comapartion...
February 27, 2021 at 19:09
If you post his Marks Chart here, I will attempt to interpret it.
February 27, 2021 at 19:13
(Scorpio) Graham » Moon_Queen
I see you are an experienced user/interpreter of Davison Charts ... So, please let us know here if you find the Marks Chart technique to be valid/useful.
March 2, 2021 at 14:24
(Scorpio) AstroHoe81 » Graham
Ok thank you! I will see if I can find where to make one.
March 2, 2021 at 17:06
Here at astro-seek.com ... Draw the Davison chart ... Use the time and location of that chart to draw a natal chart ... Use that chart to draw the Davison with the natal chart of each of the two partners.
March 4, 2021 at 13:04
(Cancer) judyta
I had a very intense 3 month connection with a Gemini Sun Scorpio Moon guy, he already had a family, when we met he was broken up with the ex (Libra Sun Scorpio Moon) and still raising kids with her, From the beginning it was very intense problematic connection, we have a lot of pluto aspects (My pluto conj his moon, trine his mercury, opposite his venus) (His pluto square my moon mercury and venus, sextile my mars)
On top of that my Venus was in his 12 house, which was truly probematic and it doomed this relationship, it was almost as he couldnt feel my love, couldnt see my intentions and effort to support him, It was also secretive, he didnt want to cause drama in the family so our relationship was private, it felt almost like an affair... Later it turned out hes still one leg in his past and cant get over the breakup of his family, its been a year since our breakup and I still love him, and he is still stuck in his heartbreak and not ready to start anything new.
We maintained a friendship but it was very very rocky and it turned my life into a rollercoaster that past year.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »