How to read a davison chart? (Help please)

February 26, 2021 at 10:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

How to read a davison chart? (Help please)
I have some experience with reading synastry and composite. My composite with her is very nice IMO (we have an Aquarius stellium (mercury, venus, mars) opposite a Leo sun in the 4th house in the composite) and our synastry is quite harmonious but I wonder what people can tell from this davison chart. I can´t find much on (edit) davison interpretations when I google.

Thanks!

(edit: sorry for the brain fart)

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 26, 2021 at 10:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have commented about Draconic chart today on another topic so I´ll paste the part of my answer form there.

"I´m using Draconic chart only to track down Moon and its position in natal chart and aspects it is making to other natal planets and I call it a "soul pick". Since it is connected to Moon-Nodes, as far as I know, Draconic Moon is pointing to our deep passions that are leading us to personal evolution (evolution of our Soul)."

In your case, Draconic Moon is in your 2nd house Aqua and making square to natal Saturn and Mercury and sextile to your Natal Moon, making those 3 elements the most important on the path of your personal evolution.
February 26, 2021 at 11:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry, that was a brain fart, I meant to type Davison chart.
February 27, 2021 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How do you feel in this relationship? Emotions, emotional connection (1-10)?

Sun in injunction to Moon is the most challenging aspect for achieving emotional connection.

The purpose of this relationship (the Sun) can be seen in Leo 10th house which means that this relationship is mostly for public and made to boost your social status and being in Leo to make both of you identify trough that.

Sun, being in conjunction with Mercury, Venus on the side and Mars at the other (Mars and Venus in conjunction too) implies that there is a lot of creative energy and desire for self-expression and of course sexual attraction and also great understanding.

Sag (1-2 house) Ur-Cer-Sat is also supporting this public image of perfect (physically) couple you have there, but 1st house Scorpio Pluto wants to transform that by any cost (Pl square 10th house stellium) and to make this relationship deeper (Scorpio) and to make you talk seriously about Neptune stuff like universal love, empathy, philosophy, dreams, intuition... (Pluto sextile 3rd house Cap Neptune)
February 27, 2021 at 09:41
(Taurus) nutelina » Moon_Queen
Thanks for the tip. It´s getting spring here... :46: :65: :69:
February 27, 2021 at 09:51
=====
Thanks for the response. We were both a little guarded at first with emotions.

In our own life, we can be a little clumsy in expressing emotions or showing them. That was prior to meeting each other. BUT, pretty quickly after meeting, we became a lot more comfortable sharing emotions with each other and we express them often to each other. We both feel comfortable expressing them. I would say 9 with the potential to hit 10 without much issue, or very close to 10 (like 9.75) - or in other words, a real once in a lifetime type of connection (or very rare). We talk about a wide array of things, serious topics (feelings on having babies someday, marriage, past relationships (although that can make us feel somewhat uncomfortable sometimes)), my health issues (this can be hard to talk about in-depth for me but I have opened up to her).

The relationship, thus far, has been seamless and quite easy and expansive emotionally. We really haven´t had any issues with each other, just one issue resulting in ME lying about MY past once, but we talked it through and got past it :). Otherwise, I have never had such a naturally flowing, "easy" relationship. We just get each other, read each other´s mind, literally multiple times per day, sometimes even if we are in different towns (like sending the same text at literally the same time). I dunno, we just feel so good together.

Our friends also think we go good together, :61:.

But like I said, we can talk about deeper stuff, like our opinions on the world and current state of affairs, how amazing (or how awful) people can be, but also just joke a lot too.

I wonder if it shows in the chart our mental connection. I will just randomly think about texting her and when I go to whatsapp I will see she is typing, or something she will go to whatsapp to send me something and I will be typing. Or we will be together and she I will say something and I will say "I was just about to say the same thing" or it will happen to her where I will read her mind. Crazy, ever experienced that before.
February 27, 2021 at 17:09
(Scorpio) Graham
I have already replied to this topic on another forum in which you have raised it.

My over-arching advice with any analysis, interpretation and synthesis of astrological charts is to focus upon the potential problems rather than upon "why we are so good together".

Otherwise, it will only be a question of time before "that which is within the relationship will destroy the relationship´.

What you SHOULD be asking is "what do we need to focus upon in order to ensure that we continue to be so good together".

So ... focus a bit more on what this Davison Chart might reveal about your illness and early attempts to lie ... as those might yet come back to destroy this relationship - when its "he/she can do no wrong" honeymoon period is over.
March 1, 2021 at 09:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Graham
=====
"What you SHOULD be asking is "what do we need to focus upon in order to ensure that we continue to be so good together"."

"My over-arching advice with any analysis, interpretation and synthesis of astrological charts is to focus upon the potential problems rather than upon "why we are so good together"."

--------

I would like to do that. But we are still in the "honeymoon*" phase. Other astrologers who have helped me say things like "If it isn´t broken, don´t go looking for trouble" or recommend not focusing too much on what COULD go wrong (because you could go crazy doing that). But I appreciate all the help in the end and will try to find a middle ground between what you say and not trying to read too much into possible problems for something that currently is very good and amazing.

(I have never personally been a fan of the phrase "honeymoon phase" because I feel it implies some kind of mindlessness to it like no deep thought is going into anything and it is a mindless adherence to basic feelings in the here and now.

I like to say "It is new, YES, but we still discuss serious things that that "honeymoon" phrase doesn´t seem to imply."

Could the Davison chart reveal something about my personal illness from ten years ago? I am still learning, I did not know that. I thought it was more a natal for a couple.
March 1, 2021 at 10:15
(Scorpio) Del
Even though you are two peas in a pod, make sure to have time apart.
March 1, 2021 at 10:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
=====
OK, as you say :15:

I would love this relationship to succeed because I would love every form in this reality to be happy and at its place, but I would be very concerned about that "challenging Moon" you have it there in Davison.

Moon is slow and pretty quiet. Mars, Venus and Mercury usually overloud Moon in the first stages of relationship, but when people develop resilience to those hormonal shots from Mars-Venus combo and when word (Mercury) starts to repeat, Moon takes a stage.
March 1, 2021 at 13:24
=====
"OK, as you say :15:"

Well, I am absolutely not trying to be dismissive of what you say, sorry if it sounds that way, or maybe I am misunderstanding your short quote above.

What advice can you give about the moon and what challenges it might bring as your statement sounds a little cryptic. Like, what might help to overcome it?

Thanks.
March 1, 2021 at 13:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
=====
Well things you say do not match with what is in a chart. So either I´m not reading it right, or you have carried away a bit. (I hope I´m wrong here)

Injunction is an aspect similar to dead angle, where planets have the least chance to "see" each other and therefore, whatever action they take in order to communicate, gives no result leaving them with longing.

Moon and Sun are the core of one relationship, because they indicate Mind and Hearth harmonization and with aspect like this, they´ll hardly ever get there.

Beside this, Moon is also "attacked" by very changeable Uranus and restrictive Saturn, meaning constant changes in mutual emotional respond and restrictions that could lead to various kind of emotional stresses.

Sorry if this all sound evil and bitchy, I do not know how to round-boat and this is just how I see it, so do not take it for grant please.

How to overcome it?
I actually do not know, but I know that the best way is do it like you feel it.
March 1, 2021 at 16:37
=====
No, after many difficult, failed relationships, I am pretty realistic and down to earth about analyzing this one, don´t feel like I am getting carried away, just being truthful and objective as possible. I am 36, not interested in lying to myself any longer.

I get what you mean there, I guess I just don´t see it or feel that stuff happening as of now but I will not go looking for trouble for the time being and just enjoy it.

Sometimes looking at astrology too much makes me feel like no synastry or composite charts are compadible. :61:
March 1, 2021 at 20:34
(Scorpio) Graham » Travelguy35
If the illness might impact upon the relationship, it will be shown in the Davison chart.

It is the newness of a relationship that disappears when the honeymoon period is over ... And it´s disappearance results in the two partners beginning to see each other "warts ´n all". Until then, no matter how much you convince yourself otherwise, the two of you will be unable to see the flaws in each other.
April 12, 2021 at 08:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Del
=====
I wanted to revisit this because we just spent a week traveling together and it was just so easy. We just naturally are inclined to the same things, even in regard to travel style. I think a lot of people can travel together, even good friends or family, and drive each other crazy with their needs and wants and travel style. "I want to do this/you want to do that" kind of issues. But there are no issues with us. I never thought human communication could be like this. We really get each other. Even after the week we didn´t want to leave each other.

BUT, with that said, I did encourage her to go home for the next few days and spend time with family and friends she hasn´t seen for the week we traveled together.

I think my sag venus/her arise venus really complements each other and when other placements are in tune with each other, scorpio/taurus can really kick butt together.
April 12, 2021 at 09:29
(Scorpio) Del » Travelguy35
The only thing that may be problematic is when you don´t agree. It may be a bit of a shock.

Just check if any of the planets in Leo aspect either of your natal planets. Plus Jupiter I Aries.

Leo and Aquarius are intercepted. So the Sun doesn´t rule a house but it is the final dispositor.

So it on the positive it may mean there´s equality in the relationship and/or it works if there´s real freedom for both of you.

Just some thoughts but most importantly enjoy each other.

My feeling is that a chart shoes potential not actualities. In addition every astrologer reads from their own Level of understanding

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »