Nodes in oposition

February 26, 2021 at 03:07 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) arya378
Nodes in oposition
I see some sort of attraction in here..
I find weird all my partner´s conjunctions, but i just find it so weird our nodes are in perfectly oposition. have anyone an opinion, please?
btw, hello world (first post) :79: :74: :17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 3, 2021 at 06:18
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
I have the same thing. I thought it was odd at first. I mean, the purpose for being here the opposite of your partner? da fuq? This was especially troubling given the incredible connection, healing, growth, passion, pick-your-adjective that we experience together.

The way I reconciled it was...we both bring to the relationship what they other needs to learn.

In the end, it is simply about choice, trust, commitment and unconditional love.
March 3, 2021 at 06:33
(Scorpio) Graham
Theoretically, the south node are skills developed in past lifetimes and the north node are skills we are intending to develop in the current lifetime.

So ... as already stated by AlsaceTX, each partner has already developed the skills that the other is now striving/wanting to develop.
March 3, 2021 at 07:04
(Gemini) stigmí » AlsaceTX
Yes I had same with my ex...exactly same oposite nodes.
And I can agree. Incredible connection, we learned a lot from each other...” we both bring to the relationship what they other needs to learn.” - same...
But It seemed that we were on the way to the center of this oposition and than started to distance each other until we said finally good bye...
I thing it was related to some transit to our nodes...
We were about 8 years together...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »