Venus return

February 25, 2021 at 20:54 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sephora1005
Venus return
To predict a new relationship, do you use only your Venus return, or solar return, or both?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 25, 2021 at 21:02
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I saw recently video about venus return on astrolada...and check if it works... it worked... so you look only venus return chart separate from natal, venus has to be on angles and than look for aspects with jupiter and mars...even better if solar return and venus return are at the same time or few days apart

btw, have you got divorced 3 years ago?
February 25, 2021 at 21:09
(Taurus) Sephora1005 » ZynCitrus
No, I separated over 7 years ago. I saw that video on astrolada but it didn’t went deep enough. I was wondering if other looked at their solar return as well...
February 25, 2021 at 21:10
(Virgo) LotusStar
I use both. I also note eclipses to Venus or 7th house/ruler. Those are pretty big too.

The year I met the love of my life, I had my Venus return exactly conjunct Saturn, and square Pluto by 2 degree. However, we could not be, and I never have gotten completely over it since. In my SR that year, I had my ascendant in Libra, and the SR Venus was conjunct his natal Venus, and my SR Mars was conjunct his Sun. But, my SR didn´t really show romantic relationship otherwise that year.
February 25, 2021 at 21:12
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Sephora1005
ooo I was thinking you got married 7y ago when secondary progression sun conj venus and divorced 3 years ago, because solar arc asc was sitting on uranus and jupiter changed sign to cap at the same time... anyway I was wrong... maybe mars part of that mars0venus had something to do with it

can´t look for your venus return but saw jupiter on dsc trine venus in this comming solar return, so maybe something there
February 26, 2021 at 00:28
(Taurus) Sephora1005 » ZynCitrus
It’s actually looking quite good on both my SR and VR this year. So see what is coming up. I have been incorporating some asteroids as well to get more depth, but I’m not sure if they do make such a difference.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »