Womans mars conjunct mans ascendant (exact)

February 24, 2021 at 06:02 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Womans mars conjunct mans ascendant (exact)
Feeling romantic, thought I´d post in the Love section...

So what about the synastry aspect in the title? Is that a hot one or not? Seems pretty hot. I think she is good looking, but it´s not an unpopular opinion, if ya know what I mean....

Just wonder what the other side of the equation is like. Would seem attraction runs both ways, no?

I think when I see her, me being the ascendant person, I feel a certain drive or energy. Maybe inspiration, but more primitive

Anybody have any stories they´d like to share?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2021 at 06:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Actually quite a bit going on there.

Not sure about the birth time, but she LOOKS like a Libra or Sag rising. Could be totally wrong. I just put 10 am

Saturn conj Sun, sun conj venus, moon conj mercury. All tight orbs. We both have Leo stellium but she´s a virgo sun

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
February 24, 2021 at 06:19
(Virgo) rohini moon
I only know of one person with this and it´s a man and his mother...

Doesn´t need to be said that there is no sexual drive there.....but, she does usually tell him what to do. I think Mars over ones ascendant can make the ascendant person fall into the being ordered around category. Mars is militant, after all.

I also think it can make the Mars person more easily agitated with the ascendant person. . Probably for not following orders... In this case.

Yes, Mars is passion, but, it´s also war.

Just my two cents.
February 24, 2021 at 06:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Makes sense.

The worst thing is since my mars is square my ascendant, it´s also square her mars. That would be fun

She could boss me around for a couple days though :3:

(Does that sound shallow? :2:)
February 24, 2021 at 07:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is how I see it...

Out of all planets we have, Mars is related to our personal energy.

Depending on what relation Mars is making to other entities, we´ll have results in sex (Mars-Venus), will (Mars-Jupiter), enthusiasm (Mars-Moon), aggression (Mars-Uranus), brutality (Mars-Saturn) and on...

In your case, with her Mars at your AC, I see that she is giving you general drive, she is boosting you with energy generally.

Besides this plain boost, being in sextile to your Mercury, her Mars is also giving a additional form to your Leo Mental body (Mercury), meaning that she is making you think about her (a lot - because of that Mars) on the Moon-Chiron way (as your perfect lady Leo) since her Moon is also at your Mercury.

Her Mars square your Mars is just making you more hectic...
February 24, 2021 at 12:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Moon_Queen
"In your case, with her Mars at your AC, I see that she is giving you general drive, she is boosting you with energy generally."

Agree completely.

Although my wife´s Mars isn´t conjunct my ascendant, it is in my first house.

The "general energy" she infuses me with has been there from the start.

A good thing for me with my Pisces, Libra, and Taurus influences...placements that tend toward the lazy...
February 24, 2021 at 13:01
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"Yes, Mars is passion, but, it´s also war."

Agree with this too.

There´s alot of passion (passion can be the root of anger too) in this placement.

I´d say the sign the conjunction is in and especially the supporting aspects will determine more specifically how all that energy plays out.

Taken by itself, I suppose the aspect could go either way...or both ways at once.

February 24, 2021 at 13:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars-DC (7th house) placement can also give huge energy boost and the difference is that, in the first case, Mars-AC (1st house), is just like someone is pulling you and you see where that is coming from clearly, and DC can give that energy "push from the back" feeling where you feel the energy income but you cannot relate to the "source person"...

I have also experienced both situation on couple cases: co-workers, friends, relatives...
February 24, 2021 at 17:59
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
two weak mars in square....i smell cat fight...but it´s good synastry lots of similarity, but somehow it will be 12-ish thing...lot´s of secret keeps on both ends, and when we have others planets in our 12th we don´t understan each other, we become suspicious..with a reason
February 25, 2021 at 06:36
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Thanks everyone for the answers. Was just curious about the aspect in general. Got a few good replies. Muchas gracias

Looking at it from the other perspective, I´m not sure who all ive met with their asc at 3° Cancer (my mars placement) maybe that would help me understand the flip side of the coin.

I did read something that said that when a person´s mars conjuncts someones Asc. they are immediately attracted to the Asc person

Another one of them, "whole chart needs to be looked at" yadda yadda yadda

Not gonna add much else, it was just a passing thought. It is a funny feeling though. Like seeing someone and being driven to action almost. Cool seeing astrology working like that
February 25, 2021 at 07:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
=====
One more interesting thing here is that your Mars is holding the lowest degree in a chart (in Cancer) and, according to principles of Vedic Astrology, represents the planet of your partner (Darakaraka).
In Vedic, Darkaraka is linked to sidereal position, but it gives similar results when applied in Tropical.

So she really did hit you with the Mars there :4:
February 25, 2021 at 07:32
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Moon_Queen
Wow, I´ve never knew about that. From my experience, I´d have to agree. Something I found online about it

When Mars becomes Your Darakaraka Planet, Your Spouse can be very head strong and competitive nature. He/she will always be ready to fight

I also have an Aries 7th house which would produce a similar effect. But it is correct. I like a strong, feisty person to have relationships with. Or am attracted to. So that Mars energy must be pulling me in 😄
February 25, 2021 at 18:43
(Virgo) LotusStar » Moon_Queen
"Mars-DC (7th house) placement can also give huge energy boost and the difference is that, in the first case, Mars-AC (1st house), is just like someone is pulling you and you see where that is coming from clearly, and DC can give that energy "push from the back" feeling where you feel the energy income but you cannot relate to the "source person"..."

This is so accurate from my experience! There is a pushiness to this aspect always, but it´s energizing too. Mars motivates ascendant into action and self-expression, but also challenges the ascendant person in some way. Depending how the Mars operates in the person´s chart, it can be a little too aggressive at times. At least with Mars in Libra it´s unlikely to be as aggressive.

I saw this dynamic at a previous job, she (Mars) was his (ascendant) assistant but she almost acted like she was his boss and pushed him around a little :61: The conjunction was in Leo though, so a more bossy placement to begin with.

I had the opposition with my ex, his Mars opposite my ascendant. It was good to have his push for motivation to improve my life but sometimes it was overly challenging. It felt like a tug of war of me wanting to do things my way and him challenging me to do things his way, maybe this is more the case for the opposition though to have to tug of war energy.

I think this aspect does lends itself to physical attraction though most of the time. Esp for a woman´s Mars, that´s her male ideal in a lot ways. But it remains touchy. If the woman´s Mars is too strong, especially compared to the man´s, he can feel too pushed around eventually resent it. It´s a fine line between motivating and pushiness. Because your Mars also squares hers, you would push back though, even if its indirectly.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »