What makes zodiac signs come back after they refused you?

February 22, 2021 at 12:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
What makes zodiac signs come back after they refused you?
I´m interested in this topic: what makes zodiac signs come back after having rejected you? What could make them change their mind?
Could be a behaviour of the person, but even a thought on the person.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
February 22, 2021 at 14:26
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
6 retrograde planets, it is so hard to move forward.
It never happened to me to leave and never turn back to see if there is something I missed to see, understand or do.

So I always come back, at least once.
February 22, 2021 at 16:11
(Aries) Jay Jay
I´m confused what you mean. How can a zodiacal sign reject you? Signs do not have a mind. We respond to the planetary energies. They do not respond to us.
February 22, 2021 at 16:20
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Jay Jay
I mean people of a certain zodiac d
sign.
February 22, 2021 at 17:58
(Leo) SilverStar
First thing, you have to make sure what you perceive to be a rejection actually was. Sometimes it could feel that way when infact it was simply a misunderstanding. But if you know for sure it was then..

If they reject you then come back..it´s probably for manipulation purposes. they need something from you, or they miss the ego-boost you gave them, or they´re feeling lonely and don´t want to be alone etc.

In other words it is hardly for a noble reason. and if they rejected you the first time, even if they come back there´s a high likelihood the cycle will repeat later on.

So unless you are emotionally sturdy to handle that. Leave the person alone. and no matter what they say, Actions speak louder then words.
February 22, 2021 at 18:27
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » SilverStar
Could they not come back because they changed their mind about you? I mean, they can fall in love with you later. Isn´t it? But my question is: how? I mean, what make zodiac signs fall in love?
February 22, 2021 at 20:31
(Aries) Jay Jay » Jay Jay
This question is unanswerable really. People are not just their sun sighs. They are complicated human beings with all 12 signs and houses and interactions between all the planets. If someone rejects you who happens to be a certain sun sign, doesn´t mean it´s the sign that is doing it.
February 22, 2021 at 21:31
One my impression is, as example, that aries could rejct you because they can´t give up their own integrity, leo could reject you because you show a low self esteem, sagittarius could reject you because you´re not so beautiful or socially high. Gemini could reject you because you´re not so feminine and cool, libra could reject because you´re unsecure and not in your best mood, aquarius could reject you because you don´t show your best intellectual or social qualities.
February 22, 2021 at 21:52
(Pisces) fishscales
Aries-needs an ego stroke
Taurus-you were "comfy"
Gemini-needs someone to talk to/fickle as hell
Cancer-needs someone to take care of, or you feel like "home" to them...
Leo-needs to be loved by someone. Also see Aries.
Virgo-there´s shit wrong with you they still need to fix
Libra-they are the master of relationships, no way is one gonna fail on their watch
Scorpio-sex and/or evil plot. But even if it´s just an evil plot, they will still figure out a way to work in the sex.
Sagittarius-seemed like a good idea at the time
Capricorn-they dug the status
Aquarius-no clue. Do they even do this?
Pisces-they probably just watched some stupid romantic comedy

**list not to be taken (entirely) seriously :3:
February 22, 2021 at 22:03
(Aries) Jay Jay » Anushka42
These are very big generalizations that won´t apply to a whole lot of people! To me, it´s almost a useless interpretation because people of all signs will react differently to people with the same sign or different sign. It´s too complicated to say something so general. That´s my professional opinion.
February 22, 2021 at 22:05
(Aries) Jay Jay » fishscales
I hope not. I´m laughing!
February 22, 2021 at 22:19
Of course not all people from a certain sign will refuse someone. But when it comes, when it occurs, it could be because of something that deals with their nature.
February 22, 2021 at 22:27
(Aries) Jay Jay » Anushka42
But their nature isn´t one sign! I just wouldn´t personally bother thinking like this. If you think there´s value in it, then you do.
February 22, 2021 at 22:30
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » SilverStar
"If they reject you then come back..it´s probably for manipulation purposes. "

This is very accurate. Those are the types to avoid, like the plague.

To the OP, I don´t see this as an astrology question.. Consider the person and their motives... Look to astrology after the fact, not before.
February 22, 2021 at 22:52
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » SilverStar
I totally agree....
February 22, 2021 at 23:01
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Depends on the type of rejection... there would have to be more to the story to really analyze...
February 23, 2021 at 02:34
(Leo) SilverStar » Anushka42
If they really liked you they wouldn´t have rejected you in the first place for the most part, but the type of rejection received is key to the persons motives, as Jess said.

If they were decent, they would have explained the reason clearly and not have left you guessing.

Trust your intuition and also look up signs of a narcissist.

Sometimes people reject as part of a game, they want you to "chase them" etc
But even if you do. You loose self respect AND the respect of the person and it´s rather pointless and they will end up taking you for granted..

But as others said, it really depends on the situation.
Each person is different. and They all fall in love uniquely.
February 23, 2021 at 02:42
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » SilverStar
"""First thing, you have to make sure what you perceive to be a rejection actually was. Sometimes it could feel that way when infact it was simply a misunderstanding. But if you know for sure it was then..

If they reject you then come back..it´s probably for manipulation purposes. they need something from you, or they miss the ego-boost you gave them, or they´re feeling lonely and don´t want to be alone etc.

In other words it is hardly for a noble reason. and if they rejected you the first time, even if they come back there´s a high likelihood the cycle will repeat later on.

So unless you are emotionally sturdy to handle that. Leave the person alone. and no matter what they say, Actions speak louder then words."""

^^^^This^^^^

I was gonna bluntly say that they only come back when they need something...

The Men... when they want to fuck...

Women (High School Hottie that ignored you who now has 10 kids and 7 baby daddys...)... want your money...

The Evil cat that ignores you sometimes... wants your food...

There are no noble reasons....

None...
February 23, 2021 at 02:56
(Leo) SilverStar » Iceblu333
"The Evil cat that ignores you sometimes..wants your food..." :61:

That´s great!..

But Yeah there´s atleast one.

Wrong Timing. I had to reject someone´s offer recently cuz I got alot going on and had no time to spend with them, but when I am less busy I plan to reach out. but I was very clear to the person about it.

So they were rejected, but when things calm down I plan to reach out and that IS noble instead of giving someone scraps, I´d rather give quality time. :4:
February 23, 2021 at 02:58
Hmmm, ok.

Meow!!!

(Translated)

Give me...

Food NOW!!!!
February 23, 2021 at 03:01
I bet if the person was the younger Pamela Anderson...

You wouldn´t have rejected her...

Or someone similar to that analogy...
February 23, 2021 at 03:05
You wouldn´t wait until "when things calm down" if you were presented a 10 million dollar lottery win....

And you´d jump on it immediately :3:...

Just saying...

"Priorities"...

You´re still saying one day you´ll get back to her... how long has THAT BEEN since you first said THAT???

that´s a rhetorical question... btw... :4:
February 23, 2021 at 04:52
ahh man is that what you think?

My Mars is in Capricorn...reverse the Age.
I don´t do younger..

But if the person was someone like Catherine...

Maybe :2:

But still probably not til April lol
YouTube
YouTube
February 23, 2021 at 04:54
Hey man, c´mon just admit that was a great exception..

:4:
February 23, 2021 at 05:10
Not until April?

You wouldn´t let that pass up for another guy to get and you know it...

Just like 10 million bucks....

You´d be damed if you passed that up.

Like I said...

It´s all about priorities.
February 23, 2021 at 05:16
Some people put people last on thier priority list...

Not to be thought of until Until they´re about 90 years old... THEN they have time for the people they didn´t prioritize...

That´s why I say if I don´t come first; fuck it...

Because I´ll be damned if I´m karmically being fucked over to make someone a better person for someone else to have.

I put in all the work... going through hell trying to make things wotk... just to get fucked over and left... so that THAT person can up and leave and figure out thier mistake and be a better person for someone else after I´ve been fucked over and left with the damage... Nope... Nope.. Nope...

I dont plan on being a practice fling or a destroyed person due to the ignorance of other people... (people can be destroyed by malice but it can also be mistakes that can cause the most pain or destruction to someone´s life)

So, best bet is always to move on when rejected.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »