Me and my beloved country.

February 18, 2021 at 21:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Me and my beloved country.
May i take a little bit of your time, or yes ? :2:

Since some time im interested in the synastry between the person and his country, or even town and how can one`s country may evolve him and teach him. What ground is best for him - spiritual or materialistic. This is like Astro-travel, but im more curious about the aspects, position and depth. I`ve started this topic, because of a reading about how, when in some country they choose a person for a president, they have to do a synastry of him and his country, or if a mayor - him and the town. How can i help my country and how can she help me... And what does our synastry says about us. How does my country and my nation see me ? How can i help them and vice-versa ? I am the inner circle, while she is the outside circle. I will post her natal chart and mine apart in another post below.
The synastry chart is custom made by me, because no calculator can get to 680 A.D. So, ive put my best in order to make it more understandable. The red lines and numbers are Bulgaria, the inside numbers and lines are mine.
In a post below i will put the aspects of the synastry.

Im 11.11.1998, 05:35
Ruse, Bulgaria

She is 24.04.680, 11:56
Pliska, Bulgaria.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2021 at 21:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Plamen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The aspects. Im the first planets, she is the second --> "planet (me) / aspect / planet ( her )

Me / aspect / Bulgaria

:178: ASC sextile South Node :179:
:178: ASC trine IC :172:
:178: ASC sextile Mars :173:
:172: DSC sextile South Node :179:
:172: DSC trine Moon :180:
:175: MC sextile Pluto :173:
:175: MC sextile Venus :173:
:175: MC square Sun :172:
:175: MC square Uranus :172:
:181:IC square Sun :172:
:181:IC square Uranus :172:
:178: Sun sextile Jupiter :180:
:175: Moon sextile Pluto :173:
:175: Moon sextile Venus :173:
:178: Venus sextile Jupiter:180:
:176: Mars trine Jupiter:180:
:179: Mercury opposition Venus :173:
:179: Mercury opposition Pluto :173:
:182: Jupiter sextile Jupiter :180:
:182: Jupiter square Venus :173:
:182: Jupiter square South Node :179:
:182: Jupiter trine Saturn :174:
:182: Jupiter sextile North Node :179:
:171: Saturn trine Moon :180:
:171: Saturn trine South Node :179:
:180: Neptune trine Mercury :172:
:181:Uranus square MC :178:
:181:Uranus trine South Node :179:
:181:Uranus square DSC :174:
:175: North Node square Mercury :172:
:182:South Node square South Node :179:
:182:South Node trine North Node :173:
February 18, 2021 at 21:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Bulgaria.
Login
(Log in)
February 19, 2021 at 05:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Me.
Login
(Log in)
February 19, 2021 at 13:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Glad i`m not the only one that has done this type of synastry Hahaha :75:
Me and she(Romania) have a rather difficult relationship lol.
I still have to figure out some of these types of connections with one`s country.
Besides birth "date" for countries can be so lost in time, that is hard to say which is best to use. Especially here in Europe, countries are very old
February 19, 2021 at 16:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
=====
24.04.680; 11:56; Pliska, Bulgaria. The time comes from a russian astrolog named Mihail Levin/ Михаил Левин.

As a country, Bulgaria established itself somewhere January 681, after a peace deal with Eastern Roman Emprire.
We are really a Capricorn nation with really dominant Saturn character. From what i`ve red years, ago India and Scotland are Capricorn too. America is Mercurian nation - traders, moneymakers. England and Germany are under Mars.
We as a Saturnic nation, we can either be very materialistic, stubborn, criticizing, doubting, vulgar. But this is only the negative vibration of Saturn. The positive gives: high spirituality, kindness, helpfulness, determination, strong faith and morals.
I dont know about Romania. Maybe the truest chart is the oldest known time of its origin. But i know something. In the whole Balkans, Saturn has a lot of power. Bulgarians are quite Marsians, because if they dont evolve spiritually, they are really impulsive and unstable and destroy and destroy - What new goverment comes, it destroys the plans from the oldest one and begins from scratch. The next does the same. Again and again. This is due to the negative of the Mars and Saturn energies. I know that Saturn is one of the Balkan rulers, but i think we have to put Mars here too, because i see the same things in our neighbours. :4: Saturn is a slow-moving planet and in Bulgaria everything goes slow. We, as in a way poor country, that comes from the restrictions of Saturn. Slow moving as in - One of our highway was build for 40 years ( 1973 - 2013; 360 km ).
Since we are Saturn, either we have ASC Capricorn, Saturn dominant in the chart or heavily aspected Capricorn or Saturn.
February 20, 2021 at 14:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Plamen
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are probably right about Saturn influence here in the area.
The current chart of Romania as it is now with all its territories, has Aquarius as ascendant, so more Saturn.
The same goes for that unevolved Mars quality i see in some of these nations around.
Luckily we did not try invade anyone lol, more like dominated by others big countries or empires.
February 21, 2021 at 05:37
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏.......... I didn´t read everything but I love your interesting enthusiasm!!
February 24, 2021 at 12:09
(Gemini) JasmineGem » Plamen
Very interesting. I would love to see a chart between myself and the usa. I don´t understand why I was placed here as I have always despised this place. I cannot stand the flag and its true meaning and all of the corruptness here. It´s really sad. I´ve learned a little about Bg and people are very different and have pride in their place.Thanks for sharing your chart and information. ✌
February 24, 2021 at 16:41
(Sagittarius) Psyle
This thread´s person-nation synastry represents primarily the political (and cultural) relationship between an individual and a country. Here the country is equated with a transient group consciousness ("egregore").

By comparison, regular locational astrology (relocated charts) represents the relationship between an indiviual and the location itself. Here the country is equated with the perpetual spirit of the place ("genius loci").

Just by looking at your natal chart (Plamen) we can already deduce that you have a strong relationship with Bulgaria because you were born on a IC-Uranus planetary line (deep political roots), and a DSC-Saturn planetary line (openness about traditions). With Uranus and Saturn as the two rulers of your IC. Each time you come back to Bulgaria all these traits get activated. This country also gives you a strong sense of identity (natal 1st and 4th placements). With Neptune in the 3rd house conjunct IC there is a strong spiritual love for your local environement, stronger than how you feel about foreign countries (empty 9th house).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »