How to survive a Mars square Saturn double whammy?

February 15, 2021 at 09:16 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Jolie0407
How to survive a Mars square Saturn double whammy?
Hello, I would really like to know any experience that you might have had with this aspect. I have it with someone I am in a relationship for three years now.
His saturn my mars (0 orb); My saturn his mars (2 orb)
We also have a lot of nice stuff in the chart like venus trine sun, neptune moon and moons conjunction. But the fights are so hurtful and terribleee.
I don´t know if there is anything else in the chart that can soften this aspect.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 15, 2021 at 09:21
(Taurus) nutelina
Just take a break, you can´t fight Saturn. Give each other space. Are you living together?
February 15, 2021 at 09:25
(Sagittarius) Jolie0407 » nutelina
Not for the moment because of the lockdown but we have lived together in the beginning and it didnt seem to be so bad, I think it is getting worse with the time.
Login
(Log in)
February 15, 2021 at 10:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user windinthetrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just one Saturn aspect in challenge to anothers Mars is hard enough. I have this with many family members and have had it with a least one friend. I also have the double whammy with one family member. In my experience over time it only gets worse. I personally don´t like to fight with people or oppress them or be oppressed. The only way I worked it out with a friend was for our friendship to be rather sparse and distant, but when the rare occasion to come together happened (we had losts of supportive aspects)it was nice. Just not too much closeness, lots of freedom and respect.
February 15, 2021 at 10:37
(Taurus) nutelina » Jolie0407
Well look at your nodes, they are almost opposite. :24:
February 15, 2021 at 10:48
Never actually put much interest on that, is it bad? Maybe because we have a significant age difference. 10 years
February 15, 2021 at 10:50
(Sagittarius) Jolie0407 » windinthetrees
I can definitely see ´In my experience over time it only gets worse.´ it is getting worse, but the connection is even deeper and I think the love too. It is very weird.
February 15, 2021 at 13:18
Yes, from the top of my head I don´t remember how long it takes: But yeah, 10 years and almost opposite means 20 years for a cycle.

https://astrobutterfly.com/2020/04/…
February 15, 2021 at 13:37
Note those aspects.
Login
(Log in)
February 15, 2021 at 13:51
(Aries) divinesmack
I would say to avoid delusion.

You both have Neptune aspects contacting each other´s emotional planets. That shows romantic feelings and idealism. His Neptune is also in your eleventh house which can make you feel that your hopes and dreams will come true. But reality is often different than our imagination.

Also there is an obsessive component to this relationship, with your Venus conjunct his Pluto. I´m sure you share great intimacy at times, but I think there is a lot of drama too.

Also you´re a Sag and he´s a Taurus. He is okay with things staying the way they are; your passion requires you to explore and journey to see what´s out there. Oil and water don´t mix unless you both can adjust.

If you cannot get past those fights, and if you BOTH are restrictive towards one another, do you really think that would be a productive and loving relationship in the long term? Do you want your children to witness these fights and reproduce these relationship choices? Is there no other person you could date that you don´t constantly have to bicker with?

tick tock tick tock
February 15, 2021 at 13:52
Yes I see the nodes in opposition but I didn´t think of it as a bad thing. also his sun conjunct my SN, and his saturn on my Mercury and jupiter.
February 15, 2021 at 14:00
(Sagittarius) Jolie0407 » divinesmack
Thank you for the reply .
I thought because the neptune aspects are soft it was easier and no idealisation, I definitely don´t idealise him or the relationship. And there are of course many other people I could have a relationship with and with who I share a very good synastry with but I am not as attracted towards these other ppl as I am to him.
February 15, 2021 at 14:22
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Jolie0407
a lot of obsession with ve0pl and also all those neptune aspects projecting...I was most stupid in my life when neptune trine my sun... total absent of mind and who the f I am.... if you can... run...but I think you will soom be able to, otherwise why would you asked here? you have feeling that something is not right... just try to be mindful and rational and time will do the rest... don´get pregnant

February 15, 2021 at 15:15
(Aries) divinesmack » Jolie0407
The soft Neptune aspects are among the worst in synastry. They don´t encourage you to dig deeper or investigate, so you will just let sleeping dogs lie. At least with hard Neptune aspects you feel irritation and so you take action.

I mean you´ve been in this relationship for three years now and by your own words you say things are getting worse. Idk what to say but explore other, more realistic options.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »