My relationship

February 6, 2021 at 15:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
My relationship
I would like to give me a short explanation of synastry of me and my partner.

His birth data: 7th May 1973, at 5.35 am, Nova Gorica, Slovenia.

Thanks a lot in advance. :))

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 01:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It is good that your natal :153: jumps over to :172: the :66: heliocentrically .. . . . . because that is where his :153: is also!
August 2, 2021 at 10:52
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Saiya
Could you please post a synastry chart and a midpoint composite for you and your partner. You can go left yo horoscopes on this site to do this.
August 4, 2021 at 10:02
(Scorpio) Saiya » viv
Here are the charts. Can you comment, please?
https://astro-charts.com/tools/…

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
August 4, 2021 at 12:32
(Aquarius) viv » Saiya
Hi Saiya
Thankyou for posting charts.I did not have your correct birth time so this makes some difference. First impressions a dynamic, passionate and creative connection with Sun opposite Sun across his Taurus and your Scorpio placements. A big ninth house learning, ideas, travel and fifth house creativity, sexuality focus using this house division. His moon though is in his second house so being a Taurus Sun he might be more steady and cautious and want to establish things financially.

Differences of opinion are likely with the two Mercuries opposite each other and yours involved in a stellium with Venus Mercury and the Sun. You may have quite strong opinions about what you want (Venus) and may sometimes need to compromise a little or meet half way. His moon is conjunct your Saturn in your partnership area .. You may feel committed (Saturn) but he may want more sensuality, cuddles, nurturing (Moon) than you want to give?His North node falls on your Asc with links to his Venus and Moon. My guess is he pretty much adores you, a strong connection. Also his Mars trines your Venus /Mercury That’s attraction and also wanting to give his energy (Mars)to support you. You in turn are attracted to his (Mars) energy.

Depending on the house system the two Uranus’s are either your ninth or tenth and opposite the Chirons falling in your fourth home base area. I’m not sure how to interpret except that unexpected events may cause you both some pain, some dislocation to your literal home, that is not so well understood by him as this opposition falls across his sixth to twelvth.One possibility is something unexpected (Uranus) happens in his work life or your career, public image ? forcing you to change locations..?

You have Neptune and the North node in the partnership area and his Neptune falls there too so there is likely to be a strong and idealistic vision for partnership that you share. Hope this is useful and that I’m on track! It’s always easier if there are specific concerns to focus on actually Best Viv
August 4, 2021 at 13:05
(Scorpio) Saiya » viv
Thank you, yes I think both of us are idealistic about partnership.

Can you tell me from astrological point of view where do we both need to pay attention to and how can we both help each other to make the partnership as good as possible?
August 4, 2021 at 13:21
(Aquarius) viv » Saiya
Well he is deeply sensitive with Moon in Cancer and though you have plenty of deep feeling too he may sometimes be hurt by your Saturn on his Moon. As this Moon is also his South node, something from the past, he needs to realise that you are not his father and he is not replaying family of origin dynamics between his parents while with you! He needs to internalise the Saturn here and not project coolness or limits all onto you but see that you are mirroring something within his own psyche. Because this is a sextile, 60 degrees, between his Jupiter MC and his Neptune pointing to his Moon this may be a bit of a life lesson. Over optimism in his career area may need to be sacrificed to some extent for relationship. Commitment takes whatever it takes!

For your part with a Scorpio MC and Capricorn Asc you are likely to be pretty hardworking and intense yourself. The 60 degrees between these two angles also make another yod pointing to his Saturn in Gemini in your sixth. I don’t know what this will mean to you except that whatever he encounters in the way of set backs or challenges at work or in his health will be yours to deal with too.

Uranus transited opposite your Sun stellium about six months ago and I’d now transiting his Sun. For fixed signs(including my own) this is irritating as it brings upsets in all sorts of ways. Maybe some changes will actually be useful, in any case this too shall pass!

If anything I’d suggest you have fun together and as they say take time to laugh and to smell the roses.
Best Viv
August 4, 2021 at 21:24
(Scorpio) Saiya » viv
Thank you very much for your time and effort. :17: It´s a good interpretation.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »