What happens when Female lilith is in the Male´s first house in synastry? How male will react and feel for her?

February 4, 2021 at 12:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What happens when Female lilith is in the Male´s first house in synastry? How male will react and feel for her?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 03:16
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The woman´s Lilith might be powerful enough to just take over and dominate if other factors suggest it! :22:
August 2, 2021 at 10:48
(Aquarius) viv
Really need to see the charts but could be a strong sexual attraction. And whether he can love and handle the power of this or whether it sets off a reaction where he wants to pull away from that intensity, depends on lots of other factors.
August 2, 2021 at 14:15
(Leo) plumreme
Watching... have had this several times.

I´ve tried to look at their relationship to their own Lilith, of course aspects I have to mine, aspects they have to mine (beyond just being in the first house), whether their chart, in general, is supportive of embracing something this intense or whether they are more light-hearted. I´ve found, personally, that men with whom I´ve had this one, had a lot of intense physical and emotional (confusing emotions) attraction toward me, but they´ve not been comfortable with what that did to their sense of emotional balance (didn´t feel sustainable, that "driving me crazy" feeling, which at least in one case, I felt it on my end too, and agreed it was not sustainable). Their reaction to that energy led to resentment and even some mistrust from them. For one of them, there was another thing that seemed even more straightforward - I was too independent and didn´t want to live with him in a traditional manner, wanted a non traditional relationship with him. Of course, this could all be due to other factors, too, but felt pretty Lilith in the first to me!

August 3, 2021 at 08:28
(Gemini) EceAy
I am (female) Lilith in his (male) 1st house -sagittarius. I loved him so much. We were connected by a very strong bond. But he often cheated on me. :99:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »