pluto in 7house oppose venus and mercury

February 3, 2021 at 19:09 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) rspicyb
pluto in 7house oppose venus and mercury
anyone else share this aspect, or even just pluto in the 7h?? i swear we all need a therapy group or something.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2021 at 07:30
(Aries) ckntime
Pluto in house 7 in retro
You have karmic debt to be paid in the 1 to 1 relationship house. Venus opposition pluto so similar it´s really a double whammy I have it minus the mercury ad the sun plus my asc

It´s been a rough road honey and it would seem all my partners were completely crazy. But it was really me drawing that person to me just as you will. Pluto venus dont have relationships the we take hostages. You think yep I can make the person what they need to be for myself.
Where you find pluto in your chart is where you will be torn down and reborn
You will live with the last person you were with and replay the bad things over and over. Its depressing at first until you stop trying to control your partner you will struggle for a good partnership
And power and control is in many ways the very best thing you can do is buy the book healing pluto problems because that mercury opposing mercury is a harsh word secret wielding black belt in tounge karate.

The book is buy Donna Cunningham and it will help everyone on this planet and make you a kick ass astrologer
It a life long process of not being a control freak for those of us pluto u house people. If you need to get a hold of me anytime.i hope I didn´t hurt ya to bad.
February 19, 2021 at 11:28
(Taurus) Springie
Well, I have Pluto (in the 7th house Libra) opposite Venus in Aries.
And, I guess many other messed up stuff in my chart.

I guess we do need therapy :) but, from what I gather (and, hopefully someone will correct me if I´m wrong), we are not doomed - just need to recognise our (subconscious) patterns and, eventually, find a way to heal them.
When it comes to healing, my Pluto is parallel Chiron but I can´t seem to figure out what exactly that means.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »