Can I rely on astrology?

February 2, 2021 at 21:34 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Iab
Can I rely on astrology?
Hey! I’ve been trying to find a potential husband for YEARS now and I only seem to meet guys who pretend to be serious about me and then they suddenly disappear when they finally get what they were really looking for. It breaks my heart every single time and now I feel pretty much done with dating. I’m about to give up really.

I’m just wondering why I have such bad luck in love. People keep telling me they can’t understand why I’m still single, but somehow I just can’t seem to find a proper guy who wants to commit to me🤷🏼‍♀️

Does my chart say anything about my luck in love? Any chances of me meeting someone to share life with soon?

I’m quiet new to reading charts and I really hope someone wants to help me out!

Peace and love! ❤️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 4, 2021 at 19:37
(Leo) wilks222
I wouldn´t ´rely´ on astrology as it has so many different interpretations. I try to use it as a reference tool, only. It´s easy to get caught up on a particular aspect/event and build your hopes up. That´s not way to live. Everything that will happen in your life will happen naturally - usually when you´re not paying attention or when you least expect it.

Also, be careful on this site, and online forums in general. People have their own interpretations/opinions beliefs which might not be accurate or even remotely correct.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »