Synastry

January 30, 2021 at 19:10 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
Synastry
What do you think about this ?
It´s something I feel like it´s linked to karma

I met this guy years ago on a bus stop, he said he used to see me on that bus often and he was so much attracted to me that he had to talk to me (I said this thing because of my third house)
Then for some reasons we didn´t met again but now I often see him around and I´ve been wondering if it´s something linked to karma
What do you think ?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2021 at 14:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there

Is his TOB correct?
January 31, 2021 at 15:00
(Leo) amanda64 » Moon_Queen
It should be yes
January 31, 2021 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oppositions are least favorite aspects, but I personally admire oppositions the most. All other aspects require more elements to achieve stability (trine needs at least 3 - to create Grand trine, square needs 4 to create Grand cross...), only oppositions have potential to provide stability of two elements.

It looks like that attraction you experience comes from his Venus opposite your Venus, where his fixed air Aqua Venus is driven to your fixed fire Leo Venus to harmonize. He has eccentric beauty standards but he probably admires your individualistic Leo style.

Aside this, your Mercuries are also in opposition meaning the similar thing, your emotionally colored way of communication is so needed to his Capricorn strait way that he has to overcome, he probably feel he could learn that from you...

To see the potential for some sort of relationship, it would be good to see Davison relationship chart but looking at the synasty, that lack Moon-Sun and Mars-Venus relations I´m not optimistic.

Everything I write here is just a view from my own perspective point. :97:
January 31, 2021 at 19:54
Here it is
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 31, 2021 at 20:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You two have Venus Square Saturn doublewhammy. It is highly karmic.
February 1, 2021 at 07:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amanda64
=====
Uranus is a next step in evolution, it comes after Saturn.

Composite Uranus trine Sun and trine Jupiter could mean that this could be your pick from the Uranus evolutionary point (the next step).

Additionally, composite Venus opposition Saturn implies that this pick is totally against old modalities, unconventional choice.

Sun trine Moon is very harmonious and indicates that you could enjoy a lot of time together but since Venus and Mars have no aspect in Davison, lack of physical intimacy could be a problem.

This does not look like long term to me, but it is worth giving a chance.

Everything I write here is just a view from my own perspective point. :97:
February 1, 2021 at 08:41
Thank you for sharing it :17:
Do you have any suggestions for studying in general the Davison chart?
Like maybe some texts, books, idk
Because I found it out now about it
February 1, 2021 at 09:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amanda64
=====
You´re welcome :27:

I accepted Davison as more accurate related to true nature of relationships based on my personal findings.

There is no much to find about Davison at the internet, all I could found is that position of Sun indicates the purpose of relationship, and that Moon is pointing to where you feel the best as couple.
When I made my own research I realized that there is no much difference in reading Davison than of midpoint composite.

Midpoint composite is based on spatial calculations of positions of bodies frozen in time and it relay feels as the truth at first, but it is not, it is a mirage. For the true nature of relationship, middle spot from time line (not space) gives way accurate results and that is Davison.
February 1, 2021 at 16:26
Thank you :79:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »