Venus in 8th house synastry, strong sexual attraction or deep love?

January 29, 2021 at 07:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Venus in 8th house synastry, strong sexual attraction or deep love?
Is it all about sexual attraction or venus in 8th house in synastry indicates strong love too? What are your experiences.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2021 at 09:53
(Cancer) Coole
It can be both. I had this synastry with my first boyfriend. He was Scorpio Asc and all my Gemini planets fell into his 8th house (only my Mercury fell into his 7th) my Sun,Moon,Venus, Lilith in his 8th

Which means he was the house person. It is said that usually the house person feels it more. (it depends on aspects!)

But when I look back it could have felt like hook up relationship
It really depends on the element and Sign in the 8th house! :37:

It could either feel like "there is something deep I have for you...that no one else has...no one could understand and you´ll always have this place in my heart"

or it could feel like "just shut up and take off your clothes" :4:

I think it´s kind of your choice which one would you choose? It is karmic for sure :1:
January 29, 2021 at 12:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Which one feels more effect? The house person or venus person? And which one feels more deep love for other?
January 29, 2021 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
=====
so house person feels deep love towards venus person or it´s just sexual attraction?
May 24, 2021 at 10:57
(Gemini) Afroze » Rabia23
I´ve had this synastry with an ex. I think he felt it more to possess me. I felt it more to get away from him as I was afraid of him. I definitely wasn´t willing to accept what he had to offer as it´s the planet person who is the giver in such instances. He was giving me no peace and I felt straight up fear in his presence. His Mars and Venus both were in my 8th house. My Pluto was in his 8th house. It was intense, transformative. But not something I´d want to experience voluntarily. The pain of that relationship actually pushed me towards introspection and thus I discovered astrology. That´s how 8th house synastry made sense - the abusive nature of that partner towards me and the pain I endured and why - astrology made sense from that point onwards.
March 28, 2022 at 14:25
(Leo) Bunny Lee » Afroze
This is so fucking in point. I literally feel invaded by this woman and she´s not even my partener (yet.) I´d pay you to summarize your relationship lol I need all the help I can get.
March 28, 2022 at 15:07
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Afroze
8 th house synastry is about sexually bonding with another person, sharing money, and sharing time are core issues in our lives. When dealing with issues of such depth, it is always hoped that the best side of every planet involved can be shown. Every planet has a good and bad side, and in the eighth house, these sides can be demonstrated dramatically in real life situations with far reaching, life-long effects. It´s up to the people involved to make the choices that will make the most of the planets which come into play here and to hopefully show the better, more mature side of every planet placed here.

8 th house synastry can transform you, you can be a better version of yourself because you will be deeply touched, it is not some superficial connection. If we talk just about physical part, for sure there is some strong chemistry, but chemistry is not everything..
If we refuse to change or our partner, for sure there will be a lot of problems/traumatic experiences..but we can overcome them if we want to grow.

"The eighth house is the house of the gains and losses. What we gain and lose in any relationship is represented by the eighth house which is why divorces fall within the waters of eighth house. Divorce is the ultimate in gains and losses, and consequently often extremely emotional. Any planet placements in the synastry chart overlay will come into play here in a divorce situation. The same planets that were so great while the relationship was peaking can turn sour when a divorce pops its ugly head into the picture. The same Mars that drove you to want each other so much can turn into a seething fury of anger when it isn´t getting its way in a divorce. The same moon that made you feel so comfortable and cared for can turn into an unstable, emotional basket case that can´t hold back the tears."

We should be careful with this house and how we use energy of the 8 th house in synastry as well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »