Plutonian Relationships. Will it ever work?

January 28, 2021 at 14:18 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Mpguerra
Plutonian Relationships. Will it ever work?
Hello, I have had a very rocky relationship with the father of my children from the beginning, we got together at the age of 16. It has always been very very hard to detach from this relationship and leave permanently.I had a spirutal awakening over a year ago and started to dive deep into astrology, along with a lot of other things. I recently got his time of birth so started to look at our Synastry chart and a lot has stood out to me. I am Partner A and he is Partner B, I have my Moon and Pluto in Scorpio in the 11th house. My moon conjuncts his Pluto (his in the 7th), both in Scorpio at 3°. My Venus trines his Pluto also at 3°, but I noticed that our Chirons also conjunct. Can anyone share any insight? I am a beginner and I would love more feedback. Thank you :18:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2021 at 06:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello,

Can you post Davison composite chart too?
January 29, 2021 at 16:16
(Leo) Mpguerra » Moon_Queen
Yes here it is, thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 30, 2021 at 10:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mpguerra
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun-Moon-Mercury - Mind-Hart united, + Mercury great understanding. This is what I call the greatest predisposition for love and long lasting relationship, but since it is in high house and sign (Sag) it demands high level of maturity to accomplish. So the path of spiritual growth you took is the best one to get together in harmony.

Moon trine Mars is the answer to your fruitful relation regarding kids :98:

Taurus Jupiter is a great promise for domestic happiness but only after spiritual growth

I think that you´re on the right path, he is the right for you (and you for him) just don´t give up :15:
January 30, 2021 at 15:42
(Leo) Mpguerra » Moon_Queen
Thank you so much for your insight, we are currently on two different paths and no longer seeing eye to eye. We are falling out of alignment and it’s been very painful. He doesn’t want to change and evolve and I can’t force anything upon him. All I can do is keep ascending. He’s not there yet and that’s ok, all I can do it to continue on my journey.
January 30, 2021 at 16:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mpguerra
=====
Yea, it is much harder for him to start the growth because he has 3 personal planets in Aries (Venus, Sun and Mercury) meaning that he is too attached to those primal energies.

He will eventually, when he start to follow his Sag heart (Sag Moon), and when he does, he could easily remember you and potential your relationship has.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »