The "love stellium" in a composite?

January 28, 2021 at 07:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The "love stellium" in a composite?
Has anyone heard about this?
I have one with my gf where we have Merucry (19°09´35), Venus (16°53´55) and Mars (20°43´41) in Aquarius in House 10 which is opposite Leo sun (19°20´11) in House 4 and Sextile Sag Saturn (21°53´12) in House 8 and Aries rising (24°32´16), as well as trine Libra DSC (24°32´16), Juno, and Vertex (both 20 degrees), trine Gem Ceres (17 degrees) and Chiron (25 degrees).

Moon trine pluto (1 orb) and sextile neptune (2 orb) is nice too.

"What is a love stellium in astrology? This is when on a composite chart (the mid-point planet relationship chart) there are planets clustered together in one to three different areas or houses. When planets (3 or more) are conjunct (sitting next to each other) it creates a loving, harmonious relationship."

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 28, 2021 at 09:52
(Virgo) LotusStar
I thought the love stellium is a Sun/Venus/Mercury conjunction, I didn´t know it could apply to any planets.

Your composite sounds very nice, but how do you feel about the Venus/Mars being in the 10th house?

I have a tight stellium of Pluto/Sun/Mercury and then Venus/Saturn, all in Libra and the first house with someone, and it´s not easy at all! Maybe that´s because of the nature of the outer planets involved in this case.
January 28, 2021 at 11:15
(Libra) dryesim
We have a libra stellium in Sun, Moon and Pluto in our composite chart in the 9th house. And Neptune (11th house) sextile Pluto. What do you say about this?
January 28, 2021 at 11:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You could be correct! I just heard about it so I have to look into it more. I wonder if, even though the sun is not conjunct mercury and venus, the fact that it is in tight opposition makes it a hybrid love stellium since all three planets are involved.

Personally, I think composite Venus in the 10th is a good placement to have, and I think, since it is the composite, it allows us to be seen in a nice way by those who see us, friends and strangers alike. Her family already likes me and I am certain mine will like her too. Maybe it will allow us to achieve impressive feats together professionally. We are both interested in NGOs so I think it will allow us to have a good public image together if we go that route as this placement seems to express. Plus I know my Venus is in her 5th house and her Venus is in my 3rd, so there are some romantic things in regard to Venus between us, as well as good communication + Uranus trine venus, venus conjunct moon/vesta exact, trine Vertex exact, all in synastry. Jupiter squares venus.

Composite Mars in the 10th, I think, will show that we are driven to succeed together. I do not think it is a romantic placement, per say, but since so much else of our chart has romantic inclinations, I think this is beneficial in our case, even though this particular placement feels more professional. Plus, like Saturn, it might not be directly romantic, but it kind of adds a binding effect IMO. We do have venus square mars in synastry but also mars trine sun and sun trine mars, saturn trine mars (synastry) and mars opposite rising (synastry), MC trine Mars (synastry) + vertex conjunct mars in composite
January 28, 2021 at 12:54
(Scorpio) erickaf
Hi. The love stellium is actually common. It feels really nice, and there is a lot of enthusiasm for each other. I had this with someone and it was in the sign of Leo. It doesn´t always guarantee a long relationship but it certainly feels lovely.
January 28, 2021 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » erickaf
=====
Is it common?

I did not realize it was so common.

But it is nice.
January 28, 2021 at 16:24
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
A stellium doesn´t infer love, no matter the planets, even in a Composite chart.

A Stellium is an energy intensifier. Its like focusing all lights on a single spot - making its focal point all the brighter. It shows that the energy of those planets are FOCUSED. However ANY feeling can be intensified with a stellium.

I don´t know from what/where you are quoting from but it is a very misleading quote. Stelliums don´t signify any particular emotion
January 28, 2021 at 16:37
(Scorpio) erickaf » Travelguy35
Well maybe not super common but it is certainly not rare.
January 28, 2021 at 16:38
(Scorpio) erickaf » dreamtripp
Very true!
January 28, 2021 at 16:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dryesim
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sun-Moon and Venus-Mars in relations are the best for harmonious relationship and love.

If you have Davison Sun:191:Moon:191:Pluto consider to be very lucky in love :15:

Midpoint composite Sun:191:Moon can often give Davison composite Sun:192:Moon which is also great but it need certain level of Self-acomplishement from both sides and maturity to work fine.

Relation between Venus and Mars is also needed for love to be complete and materialised properly.

Sun-Venus is more platonic than real and it is great until you need to do something with your attraction. People are attracted but when things get physical and real it often gets awquard.
January 28, 2021 at 17:14
(Capricorn) dreamtripp » Moon_Queen
I disagree. You seem to be putting emotions in where they don´t belong.

Venus conjoined Mars only means that "Values" and "Actions" are aligned. Does not mean "LOVE" as in romantic love.

and Pluto involved with the Luminaries shows CONSTANT Transformative energy. Ask yourself seriously, how that works in Love´s favor? That would show me a relationship that is much like a shark, it has to keep moving or it will die. That energy doesn´t speak of love. If anything, for some, it would be quite draining and exhaustive, no?

I don´t mean to be rude, but I know this will be, so let the chips lay where they may. Some of you people read something somewhere and accept it as fact without even considering the implications fully for yourself.
January 28, 2021 at 19:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dreamtripp
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No problem, you have a right to disagree and to be rude as much as this site tolerate, since I personally don´t mind :15:

Sorry if what I wrote sounded like ultimate truth to you, because I was just giving my perspective, like anyone else in this forum.

We all know how to read astrology books and we all know the main principles of astrology but, as I understood for myself, we are not here (primarily) to repeat what is already said in theory but to share our own experiences and give our own perspectives related to astrology and its implementation in life. And to have fun :5:...

But one thing is certain, every person is different and what one perceive as love another one will perceive as torture and the third one will be bored to death.

I personally have very challenging natal so... maybe not competent to give my opinion :63:
January 28, 2021 at 19:40
(Capricorn) dreamtripp » Moon_Queen
Thanks Moon Queen. I am glad you took it the correct way, because although I was replying to you directly, it was meant as a general statement.

Everyone is competent enough to give their opinion, if they have one. Not everyone is mature enough to withstand opposition to it. You obviously have that maturity, and I respect that.
November 12, 2021 at 12:17
(Leo) Northerneuropean
I have a "love stellium" sun, venus conjunction, opposite mercury composite and sun, venus, mercury conjunctions (stellium) davison chart with my love of my life until now, the girl I would like to marry one day, but things are getting complicated.
We also have valentine conjunct Jupiter (exact) conjunct asc composite and valentine conjunct mars dzvison. In synastry we have valentine conjunct jupiter DW and valentine conjunct venus, anti vertex conjunct venus, vertex conjunct NN, my vertex opposite her juno, her jupier conjunct my juno, her sun trine my venus and jupiter, her moon conjunct my jupiter and moon (wide), my moon trine her mars, her moon sextile my mars, my desc conjunct her venus (my 7th h.) and sun (wide). Her asc conjunct my sun (wide). My mars trine her neptune, her mars sextile my neptune.

What can I say... I was amazed of her beauty and loved her with all my heart. I have never felt so much of a sacrificial love for someone.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »