Bad luck with relationships

January 27, 2021 at 08:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) PiscesMoon
Bad luck with relationships
On the back of another post here, I also wanted some feedback on relationships due to my chart.

I seem to be a weirdo magnet and meet many immature men...(or is it me?) or I have several short term relationships, not really very many long term ones. I am eternally stuck in the ´peter pan syndrome.´

Would like some insight...(I need help)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 27, 2021 at 10:28
(Leo) Anni23
Omg I have just created a post saying the same thing the other day, and I cited the same events as having occurred although perhaps I didn´t say it as explicitly as "I only seem to attract immature men" although I am sure that I do too..
Well that is obviously why we are looking into astrological explanations to these apparent "mysteries"! :61:
January 27, 2021 at 10:30
(Taurus) PiscesMoon » Anni23
Yes I was referring to your post...

As far as immaturity goes, look up ´Peter Pan Syndrome.´
January 27, 2021 at 10:50
(Leo) Anni23 » PiscesMoon
Yes I have heard of it. The other thing I brought up is that I think "it´s possible" that I have attracted damaged people to me.., not on purpose!! Mind, but it would explain too much. Of course it is not something that I would intentionally want to continue to happen because in most cases when this is revealed as what is underlying within the relationship they end up rejecting your help anyway and don´t decide to either help themselves or be decent towards you at the very (abrupt and unexpected) end

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »