Your thoughts for our bang bang *ehhmm synnastry chart ?

January 18, 2021 at 21:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Your thoughts for our bang bang *ehhmm synnastry chart ?
Feel free to comment your thoughts about our synastry..What can you say about overall compatibility,sexuality etc..?

She has unexplainable aura sometimes i catch myself out of nothing thinking about her sooo badlyy :46: :37:

https://imgur.com/a/30sg9Me
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2021 at 14:14
(Pisces) fishscales
Well, her Venus conjunct your Sun/Mars conjunction has got to provide some pretty powerful attraction..

The conjunction occurs in the physical, sensual sign of Taurus...

So I think you´re thinking about more than just her "aura"...

:3:
January 20, 2021 at 08:25
(Taurus) theycallmetym » fishscales
Thats right man i had a chance to talk few times with her and what i see there is no possibility for some serious relationship between us as we are too different/conflicting personalities.But to be honest,i mean who tf cares it :4:
January 20, 2021 at 14:49
(Capricorn) Whisper
Go for it man! Dont even think twice about it!

Stay cool, relax..take a deep breath.

Just be yourself, she will like that, very much!

If you let her go and lose her, not only you are ******, but you will never find another one like her!
And you will regret it..!
January 20, 2021 at 16:18
(Taurus) theycallmetym » Whisper
best fucking motivation ever lol.Its not about going for it im pretty easy going and extroverted but she is with someone rn.I may not be the best representative of moral and ethic but again i think it will be better wait for the right time..even tho i feel she kinda likes me back :69:
January 20, 2021 at 16:56
(Sagittarius) Jupiterian.Artemis
So she is Turk am I right?
January 20, 2021 at 17:31
(Taurus) theycallmetym » Jupiterian.Artemis
yeap she is
January 20, 2021 at 17:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Even if your cardio node aspects seem positive, I think that moon positions will be difficult for both of you. Yes, even if the signs falling on the 8tLooks house give a positive feeling, social differences will arise over time. Looks good overall. Good luck.
January 20, 2021 at 17:57
(Taurus) theycallmetym » Snm Str
thats ok i dont look for long term relationships.thanks :15:
January 23, 2021 at 17:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, this is very sexual combination but be aware of your Saturn on her exact DC that probably makes her looking at you as her husband.
Do not be surprised when this enormous passion (A Sun-Mars conj B Venus) square B Moon-Uranus turns to aggression when you try to dump her without her will out of the blue, when things get serious. :37:

Your Moon square her Sun and your Sun square her Moon probably makes Sun-Moon conjunction (or opposition) in Davison relationship chart that is pretty certain indication for long term relationship...
January 25, 2021 at 09:06
(Taurus) theycallmetym » Moon_Queen
Thats interesting.I never thought about the possibility that we could have a long term relationship.We are so different in so many terms.But again maybe you are right every person has its own hidden side..Anyway doesnt really matter :15:
January 25, 2021 at 09:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » theycallmetym
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, at the end, nothing really matters...all we do in this life is trying to have as much fun as possible :15:

Fun we seek supposed to be the best quality and cheapest possible, so it is also wise to see the price first. Prices of fun are often hidden and sometimes unexpectedly huge...you never know

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »