Possible love match or a good friendship?

January 16, 2021 at 15:36 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) watermelon
Possible love match or a good friendship?
Hi, this is a composite chart of me and my good friend.

We have known each other for 8 years now, but have met only 3 times so far (we live in different cities). The first time we met was in a night club and he was attracted to me sexually but I was too shy to do anything, although I found him handsome.

Since then we have been communicating online, sharing our fears, opinions on everything, I just feel like we accept each other the way we are. In these 8 years we dated other people but we didn´t have any significant relationships. Maybe that´s why our communication didn´t break down, not sure. I often think about our friendship because we don´t see each other at all but still, we´re pretty close.

Anyway, sometimes I think maybe he´s the one for me (maybe that´s just me because I see a potential partner in everyone), because he´s always here, we can talk about anything and I can be myself. It´s like we´re having a platonic relationship so I´m just curious if there´s any potential for something more between us?

*I´m the inner circle (blue), he´s the outer (orange).

Thanks! :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 18, 2021 at 15:04
(Taurus) PiscesMoon
Virgo is supposed to be a great match for me, I am Taurus. I have had 2 incestuously long term (5-10 yrs plus) close friendships with virgo´s...they´re endlessly neurotic and interchangeable, hard to get to their core. Both friendships we´ve ended up separating and in tears. I used to think Virgo was the best sign now I´m not so sure. Sorry if made this post take a new slant. But really I am not sure about them.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »