12th house synastry overlays

July 20, 2021 at 03:43 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
12th house synastry overlays
Curious about this. How it manifest.

I know someone very casually that has Sun, Merc., and Venus in Virgo, which falls in my 12th house. Ive read a little about it, but still pretty green on all of it. It does feel kinda karmic. Just something about this person almost feels like i know them without actually knowing them. From the first time I saw them, something seemed strangely familiar and wondered if this has something to do with it.

Ive read several interpretations that say the planet person is affected by the 12th house person also.

Dont have a pointed question here, just fishing for general info on 12th house overlays

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 20, 2021 at 09:56
(Pisces) Cind » ram_goat
Yes that is very true, it can be too much for some people that´s why with 12th House you have to be spiritual and the other person as well.

I am very open, I mean I am a Pisces so for me this was never too much but for him he was an Aries with Taurus Moon and 2nd House stellium. He just wasn´t comfortable letting me in. So closed off.

I have 12th House placements with my best friend but she is also spiritual and we have the best connection. I trust her and she trusts me, we also have a very psychic connection so it just works.

I think 12th House you have to be very open minded and empathetic as it is based on more than we can comprehend on an intellectual level.
July 20, 2021 at 09:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Cind
he was always suspicious of me like I was up to no good even though I was very loyal. Maybe its the fact the 12th House is a place where things get lost.

Or another expression of the weird nebulous unease that comes with the 12th house. You´ll always feel it in some form or other. You just have to get used to it.

And yes a very psychic placement.. which is yet another thing that can freak some people out, or put them very off balance. I think many people feel that weird "tingle" and become fearful because they don´t know where it will stop. How far it will go. But most people don´t have very strong psychic abilities, so it can only go so far. Fear that it will go "too far" outside someone´s comfort zone is understandable but usually not realistic. We all have some ability, but most "normal" people´s (that includes me!) is limited. This limits how weird things can get. For ordinary people there is much more to fear from the more mundane things coming from the 12th, like public scandal, misunderstandings, or emotional damage flowing in either or both directions between two 12th house people.

If you don´t know how to keep your actions and intentions good and positive, then it´s best to stay away from the 12th house and 12th house people. Try the 6th house instead. A much more straightforward, if somewhat boring house.
July 20, 2021 at 09:08
(Pisces) Cind
Definitely karmic. I had my venus and mercury in my ex´s 12th house. 12th house can mean overseas so it can manifest in that way and he lived in another country so we had a long distance relationship.

I think me as the venus and mercury person I could read him really well, I always knew when he was lying. It was like reading an open book. But with my venus there I couldn´t tell if he actually cared about me and the other way round too. I think if only one person is spiritual the love can get lost as the other person is looking for tangible ways of viewing love.

I would say a very psychic placement.

Me being the planet person after we split up I knew things about his life from dreams. Strangest thing ever. I would dream about stuff in his life that I otherwise wouldn´t of known.

I am not sure about the house persons perspective but he was always suspicious of me like I was up to no good even though I was very loyal. Maybe its the fact the 12th House is a place where things get lost.
July 20, 2021 at 07:45
(Aries) ram_goat
another heavily 12th house affair between a Brit politician and a young girl..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…

Christine Keeler´s chart..

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…=

John Profumo hasn´t got a good birth time, but she´s 12th house enough by herself to suit my purposes, and the nature of their relationship tells the rest.
July 20, 2021 at 07:25
(Aries) ram_goat
It does feel kinda karmic. Just something about this person almost feels like i know them without actually knowing them. From the first time I saw them, something seemed strangely familiar and wondered if this has something to do with it.

Yes it has everything to do with it. take a snapshot in your head of that
feeling.. that´s the 12th house feeling. We all feel it from time to time.

My moon is in my 6th, and think this, being opposite the 12th house, helps me to see 12th house people a certain way, and even help them a little. Even if I am their opposite, and not really like them, still, I understand them somehow.

It´s not a bad house but it is a strange one. Step carefully there. These people can be draining, too. Exhausting. Make sure you can get away from them when you need to. For your own well being.
July 20, 2021 at 07:23
(Aries) ram_goat » Emanuel
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…

A certain president from the 1990´s and his 21 year old intern...

check out the 12th house stuff they have going on. I just knew it. I also suspected at least one of them- probably her, was also a very 12th house person in their own right.

So.. something else to be mindful of with the 12th house- personal scandal.
It´s a weird house. I rather like it but I have Jupiter there, which I read everywhere, protects me, but I think the world is full of examples of people with heavy 12th house influences who must live without much protection at all. Results can be all over the place in such cases.
July 20, 2021 at 06:39
(Capricorn) Emanuel
It could be very spiritual, healing close connection... But also people with planets in our 12th house can bring our downfall, by indulging in sensisitive topics of 12th house(like behind your back enemies)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »