I was trying to fix a relationship while he expected me to be loyal but he hid an entire side-relation for months

October 11, 2020 at 08:35 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Rosaline
I was trying to fix a relationship while he expected me to be loyal but he hid an entire side-relation for months
I had a recent experience and I wanted to know what would be a better decision to make. I had been in a relationship with a guy for almost 2 years

On new year´s eve my boyfriend broke up with me but stayed in contact with me. He would still act jealous, possessive and get upset if I do something wrong. In April, I had started feeling for someone that made him uspet so much that he asked me to stay, begged me in fact. We had decided to fix things and were unofficially together. He actually kinda shamed me too for hiding stuff from him.

But on 1st September he confessed that he had sexted someone after he had begged me to stay cause he thought I was gonna leave him, I was upset but I forgave him cause it was a mistake and he was regretting it

But two days ago I came to know that on 5th Feb he had gone out with a girl, made out and sexted, normally I would let it go cause...we were broken up, but I saw my text history and back then he would text me "I miss you" with heart emojis, I love you, and plan to have a make out session with me and stuff.

This other relationship he had....he said he had tried to end it but he couldn´t he felt trapped, he was uncomfortable, he ended it like a week ago. He had sexted on 4th September right after promising me not to and never specified these details while coming clean. (Like...if he was so uncomfortable and trapped why not just leave? Or just talk to me about it?) I made so many connections from so many of his lies now. I had asked him personally a lot of he had something for this one particular girl cause she was acting very weirdly possessive, she would say things that....seemed like something had happened. But he would fabricate answers and even talk shit about her at times. He even used to say in anger (to me) "you are becoming as dumb as her, you are becoming as psychotic as her"

The other girl is equally devastated cause she thought she could be something special, I had to comfort her so much I didn´t like to see her downgrade herself to a side chick. She didn´t even know that we were fixing things, she thought I was just some special friend cause that´s what he used to keep saying to her

The guy keeps saying that he loves me and always had, he was just attracted, he just had "a diversion on 4th September" and wants me to take him back, keeps saying he would fix things.

He would keep saying that one line in every similar situation "we weren´t dating, we weren´t together" but when I had a feeling for someone he had shamed me a lot and especially when I had said that line to him

But....I just feel that my self esteem had been hurt to such a point that idk what exactly I should do, I can´t even look at myself in the mirror cause whenever I do I question what did I do wrong and how this could have been avoided

I just don´t know whether I should forgive him or not. I don´t know hwere

TLDR: Me and my Ex were trying to fix things post break up, but it seemed like I was the only one being loyal and trying my best while he hid a lot of hurtful things from me. He expected me to be loyal to him, he used to act possessive but he himself never was.

I just want to see if astrology has any explaination as to what the hell is going on, someone with such high priniciples, someone i loved so much....how could they do that?

This is Mine( cancer sun) and the Guy´s ( scorpio sun) synastry: https://imgur.com/q4yUCeu

This is the other girl´s (Cancer Moon) and the guy´s (virgo moon) synastry, they share the same scorpion sun :
https://imgur.com/XmkWW9x

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 14, 2020 at 12:48
(Cancer) 7byher
Oh girl,
I could have written this about my ex-boyfriend who was a Pisces (I´m a Cancer).
If this man is making you feel bad about yourself then it´s time to make him a page of your history and start on the next chapter.

I think you know that.

Love yourself enough to know you´re worth more than this.
October 14, 2020 at 11:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I love using corny, old fashioned slang words and expressions. I think it’s the bees knees! Really groovy! :4:"

This is typical of hooligans such as ourselves...
October 14, 2020 at 00:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
“Slaps?!” Haven’t heard that one .

Though I don’t hang with any kids or pay any attention to social media, so it’s no surprise.

Slang is funny. Slaps will soon be defunct like 23 skidoo.

The only timeless slang is “ cool”.

I love using corny, old fashioned slang words and expressions. I think it’s the bees knees! Really groovy! :4:

Holy Toledo! What will the youngins’ think up next.
October 13, 2020 at 01:45
(Cancer) ZetaCancri
I can´t stand guys who keep you around like an extra piece of cake so they can do what they want and keep you where they want you when they need you.
October 12, 2020 at 22:08
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
they can roll...

Merps say "that rolls, bro"

:24:
October 12, 2020 at 22:02
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Do merps slap?

I dunno...

It´s their mom´s basement after all...
October 12, 2020 at 21:50
About A Merp
October 12, 2020 at 19:32
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

What do you think, would the kids say that slaps?

:36:
YouTube
YouTube
October 12, 2020 at 19:10
She slaps
October 12, 2020 at 18:28
Ah, DumbFatRatBitch has come to the rescue...

Thanks bro :15:
October 12, 2020 at 18:27
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I used slaps as a negative though, because I think slaps sucks.
October 12, 2020 at 18:25
"What does this even mean though?"

From Urban Dictionary:

"A slang a lot of teenagers use when they understand, fell to something, or relate to something.

Example:

Person 1: *plays song*
Person 1: “Wow, isn’t that heart filled?”
Person 2: “Yea bro, that slaps.”
by DumbFatRatBitch March 01, 2020"
October 12, 2020 at 18:13
Actually...it slaps... :4:

What does this even mean though? Like "Hardy har har! Dat dem dere is knee-slappin funny!" ?
October 12, 2020 at 18:03
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
No they wouldn´t.

When my kids were younger we used to make these stupid videos of them looking at a phone and walking into doors and stuff

Now that they´re older they´re kind of like that in real life :61:
October 12, 2020 at 17:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Since we had sling shots, be easy to hit everyone in the head at the moment staring at their mobile phones and they wouldn´t see it coming! :61:
October 12, 2020 at 17:36
"their modern slang sucks."

Actually...it slaps... :4:

(why is there no slapping emoji??)
October 12, 2020 at 01:44
Or something that "slaps"...

:61: their modern slang sucks.
October 12, 2020 at 01:32
"Fuck what I need, I get what I want bitch!

It´s lit, bro.
October 11, 2020 at 23:54
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
“ You can’t always get what You want.
...but if You try sometimes, You just might find,...... You get what You need.”

Always found alot of wisdom in those lyrics...

Nowadays, the lyrics would probably be... "Fuck what I need, I get what I want bitch!

And if I don´t... I´ll shoot a motherfucker..."

This is of course seen as "hard" and "cool"... Or something that "slaps"....
October 11, 2020 at 23:48
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Marcus was writing for a world that did not have to deal with social media, cell phones, "sexting", etc...

And even then, alot of people still didn´t know what he was talking about

These younger generations...I feel bad for them... They have to unlearn the idiocy of Facebook and snapchat before they can even move on to the real lessons...

"Progress"....
October 11, 2020 at 21:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
Those are good words from Marcus Aurelius.

I had never read that before.

So Your 5 minutes were not wasted as they did educate me.

Regarding relationships and everything else I keep Mick and Keith’s words from The Rolling Stones’ song in mind.

“ You can’t always get what You want.
...but if You try sometimes, You just might find,...... You get what You need.”
October 11, 2020 at 20:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ram_goat
Solon is one of my favorites!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 11, 2020 at 19:38
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
And a 19 year old won´t understand that for 9 more years, at best.

But while a modern 19 year old can´t understand much, people living thousands of years ago understood this quite well..

Marcus Aurelius:

A cucumber is bitter.- Throw it away.
There are briars in the road.- Turn aside from them.
This is enough. Do not add, And why were such things made in the world?

For thou wilt be ridiculed by a man who is acquainted with nature, as thou wouldst be ridiculed by a carpenter and shoemaker if thou didst find fault because thou seest in their workshop shavings and cuttings from the things which they make.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 11, 2020 at 19:26
A taste for simplicity in relationships is usually something that is acquired with age...

But not always...

I´d say what happens between the ages of 24-27 are of critical importance in terms of how we view and handle relationships for the rest of our lives...we either gain maturity, perspective, and realism, or continue trodding down the angst and drama ridden path...

Refinements, tweaks, and maybe even some revelations can occur into our mid 30s...and by 35, our relationship style has pretty much fully formed, for better or worse...

Of course there are exceptions, but I think that´s generally how it goes...
October 11, 2020 at 19:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Yep, I thought things that weren´t important and mattered---- mattered GREATLY at 18/19

I just shake my head thinking about it. Of course. If you tell the 18/19 year olds going through whatever, that it isn´t a big deal as they are making it, they think you´re the biggest a-hole to walk the planet :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »