Possible Twin Flame? Very new to this!

September 13, 2020 at 18:04 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) TheHappyHermit
Possible Twin Flame? Very new to this!
Hi!

I am fairly certain I was/am in the midst of a twin flame journey. We broke up a few months ago and since then I´ve found myself trudging along the spiritual path, head first at first but now the heart is taking over. We haven´t been in communication but at some point I had and inkling that he was my twin flame and I am wondering if anyone could share any insight on the synastry between us. In addition to our birth charts it seems theres something to be said in terms of numerology. All of our numbers add up to 11 except we share the same personality number. I know that seeking proof is rather contrary to the journey but I can´t help it. I do trust my intuition and what my heart is telling me but I am just fascinated more than anything.

I´ve always felt like we "completed each other" but now that I see it laid out visually I am equal parts shocked and "well, duh" lol. I didn´t know much about twin flames while we were together but I think it may have been somewhere in the back of my mind. All I knew is that there was something different about our relationship, that we somehow seemed to be balancing each other out. We shared so many similarities but at the same time there was yin/yang aspect at play. Looking back to the beginning, it really seems like destiny was at hand and the stars aligned for us to come together. I could really go on for ages but you get the picture.

Since we´ve been separated theres been a million things jumping out at me pointing to the idea of being a twin flame. Now after following whim after whim I´ve found myself learning about numerology, natal charts, synastry, etc. and it only strengthens my resolve to understand and keep learning and growing. The hard part is that I feel like although I´ve grown so much I can´t help but feel myself longing. On one hand my love seems to keep growing but at the same time its like I´m missing a giant piece, i.e. my other half. I have no idea what he´s thinking or doing or where he´s at in life but I don´t feel that its for me to take action, at least not at this time. All I want to do is offer him my forgiveness and unconditional love but I think I will just have to wait and hope for the stars to align again.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 15, 2020 at 23:45
(Pisces) fishscales » Merp
I bet he´s covered in "mac and cheese" stains..
September 15, 2020 at 23:44
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
It´s not that I don´t find you sexy babe...I just have certain "other" needs...that´s why I love you, because you understand me...OK a little to the left...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 15, 2020 at 21:45
(Libra) themagi » goldenlion32
Everyone that is interested in twins know twin flames are NOT about that perfection. They are about actually a lot of triggering because they mirror back to you what you haven´t unhealed perfectly......requiring you to accept the parts of you you haven´t already.

Again, I understand the skepticism with people in this thread. But one thing is the thing and the other is the industry or the things written and said and misinterpreted about the thing.
September 15, 2020 at 21:27
(Cancer) Merp » Leo Moon
Leomoon :24: please don´t besmirch the honorable Teddy Ruxpin like that :24: I still spoon him every night in bed :24:
September 15, 2020 at 16:16
(Cancer) Merp
Hi HappyHermit :24: :24: I´m a Merp-hermit, so I can relate to you. I found two of my twin flames right here on this site. :108: and Asteroid :24: My Pisces seers :24:
September 15, 2020 at 14:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » bluerosepetals
Yes, they are. It was high already before COVID-19 and expanding now on a mass scale.
September 15, 2020 at 14:03
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » goldenlion32
Agreed. People are more depressed now than ever, and ironically our standard of living is much better (at least materially).
September 15, 2020 at 12:23
YouTube
YouTube
September 15, 2020 at 12:06
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Leo Moon
He´s very affordable! Just sign up for one of his payment plans. I´m glad that I was born in Gen X. "Spiritual" or "Religion" teachings were actually free! :61:

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 15, 2020 at 11:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
The cheap version is to tape a Flesh Light to an old Teddy Ruxpin . Or just fuck a VCR. :2:

The world gets weirder and more dehumanizing everyday.
YouTube
YouTube
September 15, 2020 at 10:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » bluerosepetals
I would say it´s quite sad actually. Which society is seeking out the perfect race, meanwhile, how much damage is it producing psychologically and emotionally.
September 15, 2020 at 08:19
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » goldenlion32
I don´t know is it funny or sad that many people expect 90% of what you just listed from a human being. :2:
September 15, 2020 at 07:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
The perfect A.I. Partner Just for you. Highly Evolved! Non-attachment. Totally objective. No expectations. No human desires, wants, or needs. Even better then a cat. You don´t even have to feed your A.I. or take them out on a Date. At your convenience just charge her up.

Never gets angry or Jealous. No resentments. Never gets even. No revenge. Perfect soulmate just for you. Emotionally detached. No commitment. Program with all your favorite subjects so you never get bored.

Cleans the house, cooks, and plays music, reads books, projects movies on the wall.
YouTube
YouTube
September 15, 2020 at 04:50
(Pisces) fishscales » Davis212
"What, is that a new "version" of it? :39:"

Not yet...give it time.
September 15, 2020 at 02:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Hello HappyHermit.

I find that the idea of “ The One” , call it twin flame, soulmate, cosmic destiny, to be harmful to a person in the long run.

The only truth in it ,is intense attraction. Limerence is the term for that initial attraction.

It can be explained with biology.

The reason I find it harmful is that it can trap a person in a bad relationship or compels someone to relentlessly pursue an incompatible partner.

There are many potential partners for us all. Certainly not just one.

You broke up with this person. Explore the reasons.
Those are more important than any metaphysical concepts.

Know Yourself. Identify what You need in a relationship.

You talk of offering forgiveness to this ex. Is it deserved? Even if it is , it may be best to move on.

I am also contemptuous of the new age gurus exploiting people’s emotions for their profit.

The exploiting of emotions for profit and ego fulfillment is rampant today. Not just in spiritual and metaphysical matters.

Concepts not grounded in nature’s reality always fail.

I am eminently practical. There is no need for metaphysical concepts to have a deep , rewarding relationship.

Knowing oneself and some understanding of human nature ,coupled with kindness ,empathy, honesty and respect works well.
September 15, 2020 at 02:18
(Virgo) Davis212 » fishscales
"OK but do you believe in quadruple flames?"

What, is that a new "version" of it? :39: haha.
September 15, 2020 at 02:16
(Virgo) Davis212 » fishscales
"I agree that the ´twin flame´ concept is a bunch of new age nonsense. Especially the part of the twin flame narrative that equates the pain involved in ´twin flame´ relationships with some kind of ´spiritual growth´."

Oh boy, we even have that narrative in that field! :39:

"No wonder those twin flame books sell so well. Everyone who´s in a shitty relationship can feel like they´re on the path to enlightenment."

Exactly!

"As always, a good scam plays on the ignorant. And the hopeful. Add the lovelorn into it, and there you go...perfect setup."

Indeed! And those with many challenges in their charts, as to their romantic department is concerned, fall for it!

"What I don´t agree with are some of the things you said about completeness. Man and woman do need each other to be a complete entity; to unify the polarity, to complete the circuit. To be whole. There is evidence of this in the yin-yang symbol."

"Of course, ´completing the polarity´ should not be done in desperation, or by sacrificing our dignity, or the dignity of others. We must be patient, and free ourselves of the egotistical desire to unite with our other half. Difficult stuff."

I don´t think that I disagree with the essence of what you describe. I do believe, however, that not everyone want or need to "complete the polarity", in terms of romantic partnership. I think that singlehood is also perfectly valid as a goal.

I think that we as spiritual beings are complete on our own, but that we as individuals do seek out the company of others (friends, partners, colleagues, etc) because it does makes life better, more fun, more interesting, etc. But that´s different than feeling incomplete. It is a desire that doesn´t come from a sensation of lack, suffering, loss, pain, etc; just as there is no pain, loss, suffering, etc, in wanting to pursue a certain goal in life.

"At any rate, buying into the twin flame philosophy is certainly not the way to go about it."

Indeed!! :15:
September 15, 2020 at 01:59
(Virgo) Davis212 » RohiniMoon
[[["Look, not trying to invalidate you in any way, but this ´twin-flames"/´ New Age fad, is just a bunch of bullshit."]]]

":61:
That´s all that needs to be said on the topic"

I see, haha :4: :15:
September 15, 2020 at 00:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Davis212
OK but do you believe in quadruple flames?
September 14, 2020 at 22:38
(Virgo) Davis212 » Asteroid #448
Thanks for the reply and for sharing your own experiences.

Just to be clear about it, I wasn´t invalidating her experiences; I was invalidating all the unsupported bunch of nonsense from these New Age "Gurus". And we can agree to disagree on that, of course, but to me it is just a bunch of unsupported claims that have not been studied with any kind of scientific and unbiased methodology.

Of course, I am not referring here to mainstream science, which is so full of deniers who are as crazy as the ones who support unproven theories based on their OPINIONS, but presenting them as if they were actual "facts".

And this is what these New Age "Gurus" are doing. They are talking about a subject as if they were "experts" on it, just because they had an "experience", or know someone who did.

And all of this can be - actually IS! - very misleading, and can only disseminate ideas not based on a healthy frame of mind.

There is absolutely nothing in the ancient literature, from so many ancient religions and philosophies, mentioning anything about twin-flames or anything like that; none, zero, zip, nada.

And certainly, each and every one of the most workable healing methods (both, the ones based on mainstream psychology, and the ones based on non mainstream spiritual healing) - which have effectively helped millions of individuals throughout the centuries - have one thing in common: the need for non-attachment and the ability to let go as the main ingredient for healing and for having healthy relationships.

And all of a sudden, according to these New Age "Gurus", ALL of these great philosophers, healers, and REAL spiritual leaders were "wrong"??? I don´t think so! It is not necessarily that they are saying that, but certainly, that´s what it all amounts to.

If one doesn´t feel "complete" unless we are with someone else, this is a debilitating, unhealthy, dangerous, and insidious trap. If one seeks out any relationship from a place of need, lack, and/or attachment, that individual has deep wounds regarding his/her level of self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-love.

And this has been proven time and time again with millions of individuals that discovered, after having engaged in a real spiritual and healing path, that happiness really lies within themselves. That one can only feel "incomplete" to the degree that the Ego is getting in the way.

The testimonials of this are a lot more (thousands or even millions more) that the testimonials of these alleged "twin-flames".

Am I necessarily denying that there might be some truth in the concept that perhaps, there are individuals around with whom we can have a very deep, fulfilling, and incredibly transformative life experience? Of course not! In fact, I´ve had a few of those experiences myself. Experiences that forever changed my life for the better.

And we see this ALL the time in past life regression - which does have thousands of actual records and accumulated empirical data - where so many individuals (romantic partners, family members) found out that they had been together in past lives, and many times, in more than just one past life.

And curiously enough, we see these types of very strong connections in individuals who have many connections to the Nodes (with personal planets, especially the Sun, Moon, Venus, and also with the Angles, particularly the Asc/Desc axis) in the synastry/composite.

I´ve analyzed many of such synastries/composites of those couples who have this very strong and deep mental, emotional, and spiritual connection, and almost invariably, I find out that they have several connections with the Nodes.

So yes, I very much believe - but based on a LOT of accumulated empirical data, and not based on the "word"/"opinion" of any New Age "Guru" - that these strange, weird, kinda "fated" connections DO exist.

But after having read about so many life after death ("Near death experiences") experiences, and the so many testimonials from past life regression sessions, I´ve never ever read anything about anyone having "seen" that their souls were "cut in half´ at some distant point in the past". I´ve never listened to any testimonials from those who had near death experiences, about having been "shown" or told by any advanced soul, entity, spiritual "Guide", etc, that they "had their ´other half´ out there waiting for them".

I´ve never read about any past life regression experience where the patient "saw" his/her "other half".

I´ve never read anything in ANY ancient text from any ancient religion and/or philosophy (including the Vedas), about twin-flames or anything that amounts to it.

This is a New Age movement that is not based on any kind of research or unbiased empirical data. It is basically a fad, and one that is extremely dangerous for the rehabilitation and spiritual growth of a soul.

When one finds true happiness and fulfillment within ourselves, when one finally understands that one can only be "complete" by discovering our true nature, then relationships become so much richer, transformative, fulfilling, with even a healing quality to them.

But as long as one is coming from a place of need, lack, attachment, and this CRAZY idea that there is only ONE partner in our lives, or otherwise we are "doomed to be unhappy and alone"; we still have not understood what real unconditional love is all about.

Unconditional love has nothing to do with pain, loss, need, lack, suffering, etc, etc. And that´s the kind of love we should strive for. Of course, we are only humans, spirits inhabiting this piece of meat on a crazy planet. So to that degree, unconditional love is an ideal to strive for, to get closer to, and not necessarily an actuality.

But the virtue lies in striving for it and not in seeking out debilitating and unhealthy connections where one is coming from a low place.

By all means, yes, relationships (all of them) are a blessing of life. Who hasn´t felt the wonderful warm feeling of a good company? Who hasn´t been totally transformed by a tender and gentle hug that touched the core of our souls?

Because we humans, we spiritual beings, are meant to love each other; to comfort each other, and to find meaning in life by the wonderfulness of social interactions.

But please, let´s stay grounded to reality, and let´s not invalidate all those great principles and spiritual Truths that have been handed out to us by so many great spiritual leaders who dedicated their lives to serve a higher purpose.

Let´s be innovative, yes; let´s be "Aquarius" about knowledge and wisdom. But let´s do it the right way. Not by giving opinions and crazy ideas which are still unsupported by empirical data and that are in contradiction with the greater truths of life.
September 14, 2020 at 22:07
(Pisces) Asteroid #448 » goldenlion32
During Uranus in Pisces and Pisces in Chiron ruled by Neptune and Jupiter, you had a lot of feminine and masculine who came out and shared their experience in relationships and called it their Twin Flame, Twin Ray, False Twin Flame, Divine Masculine, Divine Feminine. This has been kind of a pile of spaghetti mixed together with a lot of mixed teachings from Tantra, Buddhism, Gnosticism, Hebrew, Christianity, and many more different religions and spiritual groups around the world.

LOL. this is like a slap in the belief centre, but also its Twin Ray, with Spaghetti. Comedy show with food. So i´ll paste it here in appreciation. :61: :61:
September 14, 2020 at 21:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Instead of writing it again...here´s the old thread!
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
September 14, 2020 at 20:58
(Pisces) Asteroid #448 » Davis212
Look, not trying to invalidate you in any way, but this \"twin-flames\" New Age fad, is just a bunch of bullshit.

Everyone to their own opinion i guess.. But this is invalidating someone elses experience. It isnt all bullshit. Eg, I´ve my fair share of relationships, excellent ones. I had good luck in most of them. Im not incomplete or unhappy or centred on a relationship for happiness, none of these past relationships actually lacked anything STILL i have always had this recurring thought that there is someone specific for me. Ive lost count of how many times this pops into my head uncalled for.

About 3 years back I could not fight how strong and absolutely insistent the feeling became that I eventually broke a 5 year relationship completely. Lol. It may sound crazy to leave someone for a vague feeling, it was agonizing and it took a long time to break off but I did.

Then suddenly in really the worst patch of my life about 2 years after i was grinning ear to ear god knows why but then it got weirdly intense, like someone had me hooked up to a permanent powerful mood-enhancer, like morphine. It just got more and more intense, started feeling like a spiritual awakening almost, like pure euphoria. It\´s hard to describe but it lasted for weeks and it still is the craziest experience I ever had at the worst time. I almost checked myself into a mental institute because what the hell was i happy about???

Enter this link 👇

https://lonerwolf.com/twin-flame-st…

If you read that link almost all the stories are similar. That is, most people start off feeling a sudden sort of euphoria for no apparent reason.

Apparently its because your soul senses your twin is near and on the same wavelength so you can feel each other. Most people who find out about "twin flames" find out not by hearing people talk about it, its not exactly the most popular or widely mentioned theory. Most people who learn about it, googled to find if anything could explain the profound experience they were going through. Humans after all are social creatures, we don´t want to be the only one who has in isolation experienced something. Like myself, this is how i found the theory. yes, there are some people terribly unhappy, needing a solution and this seems like a wonderful fix. But not so for me. It wore me down in my case.

In a huge way I feel that I passed the "test",took a blind leap on intuition alone and that is why this happened so soon after. It was obviously never going to happen if i submitted to the fear that i have no proof and its a horrible mistake. But I experienced this and the contact with another person, in its basic form its energies that fit together, like she said ying and yang/ but that transform each other, and these contacts and the emergies created are absolutely powerful. Im not saying it is twin flames, or that its forever, but its something out of the ordinary when you experience it.
September 14, 2020 at 19:05
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
A lot of people will give you different answers to this since some do not believe in twin flames and think it´s bs. At the same time, others do acknowledge the term twin flames but tell you not to look at synastry charts because it´s man-made, and the souls already have a soul contract before they were even born. So looking at the charts can just make things more confusing. The opinions are going to fluctuate, lol.

I guess you could say I believe in twin flames based on personal experience. However, there are things I agree and disagree with, like them completing you and the pain that comes with it. I´ve never felt pain, and I don´t experience the chase/run effect. I´m very new to astrology, so I can´t be of any help to read your chart.

I do know I was the same; I didn´t get more into astrology or even heard of the term twin flame until after I started communicating with him. And it´s funny because I watched astrology and tarot videos before I met him and never heard of the term twin flame, just soulmates. And I kept seeing synchronicities and his name. However, I’m not obsessed with him, and I know we probably won´t end up together because we live in different countries. So I´m taking this as I needed to meet him to dive deeper into astrology.

With all of this said, just trust your intuition. Looking into astrology, numerology, etc. to see if this person is your TF might just make you more confused. Especially when people are saying it’s bs. But we all know the same has been said about many other ideologies. You believe what you want; this is your journey. Wish you the best!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »