Vindictive Ex

September 4, 2020 at 19:24 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Vindictive Ex
I´m looking for some help if possible.

I´m just cracking the natal chart astrology and the synastry is a whole other level for me.

Long story short I was in an abusive relationship where I ended up giving too much of myself.

I ended up in a situation where I was being controlled and manipulated.

It took me a year to end it and get out.

The whole time I was honest and open. She wouldn´t accept it. When I started to pull away life started to look good again so I kept away.

Since then she´s been spreading rumor and burning every bridge she possibly can for me. She stole alot of my things and left me with debt.

I can´t understand after everything I gave over to her and how much we had together why she´s trying to destroy me. I have not said a single bad thing about her to anyone she knows. I haven´t tried to manipulate her life in anyway. I´m simply trying to walk away.

I can´t see what I´ve done to deserve all of this hurt. Why so persistent on destroying my life?

Is someone able to see on the chart why?

Any help would be appreciated. Its seriously getting out of hand
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 23, 2020 at 04:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
:61: :61: :61:
September 23, 2020 at 04:51
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
And there came

From deep within the bowels of the Earth

A 5-7 headed beast...
September 23, 2020 at 03:32
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
I wondered where that line came from..

I was just about to be in awe of such poesy..
September 22, 2020 at 23:31
Well go on... start rueing!!

(Pretty burnt out on Family Guy, but I still like that line...)
September 22, 2020 at 23:14
⚔⚔ the "stupid losers" will rue the day.
September 22, 2020 at 23:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
:75:
September 22, 2020 at 23:09
And they descend, upon a ray of light...

To illuminate the blinded, "pieces of shit" upon this world...

And lo...they have Visas...

And money...
September 22, 2020 at 23:06
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"*never stick your dick into crazy*"

Crazy is hot though sometimes...in the short term...

But you are right... A lesson that took me a while to learn...

Better to stick your dick into steady, down to earth, sane and predictable...

A little stability is worth all the crazy in the world...
September 22, 2020 at 23:05
⚔ <--- hail the flaming swords of social responsibility
September 22, 2020 at 23:03
(Pisces) fishscales » MarvinReal
"Is it over with your case?"

I think it was over before it started...

The "flaming sword of social responsibility" had other things to say about it though..

All fires go out, fortunately...
September 22, 2020 at 22:31
(Aries) ram_goat » Petr9
wow, I never heard of this one.. it looks good.
September 22, 2020 at 19:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Petr9
:61: :61: :61:
September 22, 2020 at 19:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Wolfmoon
As long as you master the lessons, that´s all that matters. You´re a Jupiter in Pisces teacher, so, obviously you´re a liberator. You just have to clear the karma, but understand always there is the dharma. There is always equal balance.
September 22, 2020 at 19:35
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » ram_goat
*never stick your dick into crazy*
===

this should be learnt in the elementary school :15: ... bur crazy seems to be always the most tempting :) ...
YouTube
YouTube
September 22, 2020 at 19:20
(Aries) Wolfmoon » ram_goat
Haha its funny how many times that mantra is repeated through one´s life.

The first lesson heard. The last lesson learned
September 22, 2020 at 19:11
(Aries) Wolfmoon » tomdos
No I appreciate the insight and I am aware that I may have bought out the worst in her. But I never did what I was accused of.

I always thought out relationship was meant to happen. That we were there for each other when we both needed something. A place of rest before it continues or something. It was also been mentioned to me about the past life connection. The relationship had to happen in this life time.

She turned vile when I tried to get away. A year of trying to hurt me financially, reputationally, spiritually every which way she could. All behind my back as well. She´s definitely vindictive and scheming. She´s quite cut throat with anyone who crosses her. She worked in upper management also so she enjoys control.

She does need professional help.
September 22, 2020 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
PlutionianP, you are unblocked.
September 22, 2020 at 18:18
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
and, last lesson..

*never stick your dick into crazy*
September 22, 2020 at 18:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know. It happened few times to me on this website that he damaged my personal relationships and friendships with others.

To be honest, I often damaged it myself as well. I got a lot of good stuff.

But extra crap from a stranger, who knows nothing and just suppose stuff and misinterpret stuff, and each your mistake he uses against you, is really making it even worse.

I am happy nowadays.

It´s a process, Revloc, as you are saying now as well. You are changing every another day and becoming a better person. Your new beginning will be different. I am sure you received good things on this website as well, and you will receive even more good things. Maybe.
September 22, 2020 at 18:11
(Leo) tomdos
Hello,
allow me to attempt to reach a little equilibrium here, as I feel that the interpretations so far have been pretty one sided. There are always two people in relationship and they always share the responsibility. Even when one feels like a victim, there is usually one´s own shadow involved.

The woman clearly has a lesson to learn in partnerships with her Rahu in the 7th, along with Lilith and Moon. That is a strong and painful one. For her in the first pleace. If she hurts the partner or ex, thats beacuse she alone is in pain. Righfully so? That is the question.

So, what about you? Just a few quick (and subjective) notes. I honestly mean no offence, I am just offering a point of view, thats what astrology is for, right? When I look at your natal chart, I see a lot of fiery elements prevailing. Sun at the exact IC, in cardinal, head over heels Aries, Moon in cardinal 7th, Leo. Ruler of Asc is unstable and volatile Uranus. Mix it with the aformentioned fire and we have potentionally quite explosive, unstable, unpredictable temperament or tendencies, possibly quite hard to cope with. Pluto in the 10th can be a sign of manipulative tendencies, but when it also opposes Sun, these tendencies can be very real, yet also unaware. Its quite possible that you act that way completely unaware, but maybe it is qood idea to introspect. Neptune squaring Mercury in 3rd can be a sign of general communaction issues, unclear expressing, possibly lies. Moreover, your Neptune sits in her 7th, right on her Moon conj Lilith conj Rahu, so I would strongly consider the Neptunic influence on yourself and through you on her.

To sum up, her actions may not be as uncalled for, you might be fueling them, consciously or unconsciously. After some introspection, they may not seem as vindictive.

Please accept this as an amateur attempt to provide an insight to your request for help, not a criticism.
September 22, 2020 at 17:58
(Aries) Wolfmoon » MarvinReal
"This" the debacle of me connecting with someone from a website. Them receiving manufactured information about me, sharing it with someone else then attacking me publicly with it.

It is over. Its done with my ex. Theres no pregnancy. I got my new life, well starting again but its worth it. I suffered and came out the otherside.

Solutions. A lesson to not trust. To be careful who I open myself up to. To Continue with my life and see where rhe river takes me.
September 22, 2020 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
"Its all behind me now. I got my vindication :15: I just hope something positive comes from all this. A lesson learnt or a warning heeded."

What do you mean by this? Is it over with your case? If so, then officially announce it, and tell us what solutions found, and delete the topic as unnecessary.
September 22, 2020 at 09:15
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
It comes with time and practice..

Aside from what Mr. Potato Head has to say, you really can learn
a lot here, you just have to get with the right people. A good intial
guide for this is look at all the ones that can´t stand Potato Head. More and more seem to be crawling out of the woodwork in response to his
outrageous behavior and words in here, most of them female. I expect Puta-Princess to face her own day of reckoning at some point based on her own words and deeds in all of this.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 22, 2020 at 09:05
(Aries) Wolfmoon » goldenlion32
This is why I love this art. I need to get to your level of understanding.

Everything here resonates so much.
September 22, 2020 at 08:59
(Aries) Wolfmoon » ram_goat
Its all behind me now. I got my vindication :15:

I just hope something positive comes from all this. A lesson learnt or a warning heeded.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »