12th house synastry

August 31, 2020 at 21:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
12th house synastry
How have you experienced this before? Have you had close relationships with people and had your personal planets/outer planets in their 12th house or vice versa?

I keep hearing negative interperetations about it but, I feel people close to me who have their planets in my 12th/vice vera are very connected to me on a deep level.

What are your experiences?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 4, 2021 at 16:40
(Virgo) LotusStar
I find 12 house synastry it´s never easy. Personally, I don´t like someone´s Sun in my 12 house because there always seems to be a disconnect there, a blockage that I can´t quite connect with them or sense a lack of understanding. Feels like the Sun person doesn´t really see you as you are and can project a lot of stuff on you that makes you feel uncomfortable.

My ex had his Jupiter and Saturn in my 12 but also conjunct my south node. He was very supportive of me but it´s like he wanted to exclude me from everyone and lock me up and only be with him. Kind of felt imprisoned and becoming isolated of others because of him....not sure if Saturn in 12 doing this or Jupiter but yeah.

I think Venus or Moon in 12 is more sweet there and more unconditional love. But 12 house planets can feel out of reach or out of control (no boundaries).

I did have my Mars and Sun in someone´s 12 and I felt a lot of love for them but didn´t trust them at all. Because of this he said I was hurting him and projecting my issues and honestly it´s possible, but I couldnt stop or get past it. We also had double whammy Mars/Neptune hard aspects. In the end feels like a waste of time but it was a intense connection.
December 4, 2021 at 14:58
(Taurus) andre87 » N_thecat
Hi, when I had someone´s sun in my 12th house it was a disaster, strong emotions but not went good, so fast the begin and end. But now I have different situation with 12th house in Synastry, this now is like so right, everything is so easy and calm. When I saw our chart before I met him, I was like no way, but I can go on a date. And it turned out to be very good.
Anyone have opinion about this Synastry?
November 8, 2021 at 01:56
(Taurus) LadyVenus » N_thecat
This is not true at all I have my Mars in someone´s 12th house. I care about this person very much and I have never said anything negative about him behind his back. So every experience is not the same it depends on the Mars person´s intentions.

This person also has their Sun, Venus, and Chiron in their own 12th house.
September 2, 2020 at 11:16
(Taurus) quinn_xx85 » summerflowers
It´s because you yourself have a chart full of the 12th house energy plus Scorpio energy. I´ve seen many people with the similarities doing the same thing as you do, no judging though... You guys actually feel secure while things that are hidden behind the curtain or just you just simple feel like it´s unnecessary to announce your relationship status to others lol.
September 2, 2020 at 11:10
(Taurus) quinn_xx85 » ram_goat
I agreed with you ... I also like how things work with the 12th house too but yeah it definitely needs a lot of understanding and positivity. If you can be able to get this under control, it´ll be such a spiritual and fulfilling connection since everything feels so strong here, at least for me.
September 2, 2020 at 11:04
(Taurus) quinn_xx85 » IntoTheVoid
I had Moon and North Node fall on my ex´s 12th house, he had his Sun, Venus, Uranus and Neptune fall on my 12th house... It was indeed spiritual but it´s just only one my side, he couldn´t feel anything but infact an abusive person. I fell for him deeply yet blindly... Took me a whole year to actually got over all of those feelings but I´m not gonna forget what he´s done to me. Guess it´s his own natal chart too, not really because of the Synastry/Composite chart that are full of Pisces/12th house energies.
The connection really taught me how to love myself and how that I should fall in love with a right person rather than a person I thought they could be right for me... So yeah, this is my experience haha : )
September 2, 2020 at 10:46
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » summerflowers
Is it because prefer to be solitary?
September 2, 2020 at 04:34
(Scorpio) summerflowers
My ex´s Sun, Mercury, Mars, Pluto fall in my 12th house.
I didn´t show him off in social networks.

My current bf´s Sun, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Pluto also fall in my 12th house.
I just feel like I don´t want to introduce him to people.

They and I are Scorpio.
September 2, 2020 at 03:01
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » N_thecat
Thanks Nola! I´ve read a lot of her interpretations actually, she´s been extremely helpful and informative! Going to go through this now.
September 1, 2020 at 22:36
(Pisces) N_thecat » IntoTheVoid
Maybe this is something for you:

https://www.southfloridaastrologer.com/…

I think I´ve seen it before but never read...Not much stuff to read, but I think it´s quite interesting :3:
September 1, 2020 at 21:53
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » rohini moon
Yeah my mom is a sweetheart but it was like walking on eggshells with her when I was a kid. I learned to make myself as small as possible. Though she was there for me a lot, she was difficult to be around.
She has Cancer Sun and Aries Moon. Her Sun falls into my 8th house.
September 1, 2020 at 13:41
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » rohini moon
Rohini two days ago i interpreted chart of friend of my mom ( btw i interpret many charts nowadays :4:) . She is very kind person. I saw her moon is in Scorpio. Then i asked my mom if she is hard person or not , my mom said she is very strict against children. And mom said she is always pessimist, very very obsessive. I was very very surprised. I think she is anyway kind person but from people charts we can see some difficult placements.
September 1, 2020 at 13:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Promethean_Soul
I don´t know what to say your sun is 12th house or your mom but whoever i saw Scorpio moon , they have hard relationship with their mothers. Or their mothers have very hard life. I know someone who has good relationship with her mother but her mother always have serious life cirisis and problems.

That´s very true....usually everyone with a Scorpio moon has some sordid, or odd kind of mother. something is out of the ordinary regarding their mother. The moon is debilitated here.
September 1, 2020 at 12:20
(Pisces) N_thecat » IntoTheVoid
>"I´m lucky to have Libra as my 12th house."

Hmm...I´ve always look at the sign on the cusp of 12th house. I have Gemini there and in real life I can´t get along with Gemini people. I often feel hostile attitude from them.

Second thing - I have Lilith in Cancer in 12th house. My relationships with Cancer women are just bad. But it´s not only Cancer Sun - the worst thing is for me feminine Cancer Mars...When it falls to my 12th house :25: It´s just a pure nightmare - no kidding, it´s really hellish placement.

So my case confirms that 12th shows hidden enemies.

But I have some 12th placements in synastry with my parents - I´ll explore it... :3:
September 1, 2020 at 11:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » IntoTheVoid
I don´t know what to say your sun is 12th house or your mom but whoever i saw Scorpio moon , they have hard relationship with their mothers. Or their mothers have very hard life. I know someone who has good relationship with her mother but her mother always have serious life cirisis and problems.
September 1, 2020 at 11:12
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Promethean_Soul
Most definitely.

We´re both looking for deeper meaning in life, so it works.

I think my Sun is in my mother´s 12th house. I´m always trying to explain how she could take care of herself better and try my best to be compassionate despite her stubborness. Perhaps someday she´ll listen.
September 1, 2020 at 11:04
Void I try to show you don´t think it can be hidden enemy. Because you know yourself and your sun and mars is in his 12th house and if you are not his hidden enemy then it has different meaning. Maybe you light his subconscious via 12th house. You give some thoughts to him about some hidden knowledge. And i think he likes to have a good time alone not with many people around you. :1: i believe 12th house is also very romantic for couples who want to have a time only together with eachother :1:
September 1, 2020 at 11:00
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Promethean_Soul
Yes, my Mars in his 12th = constant sexual undertones.
We enjoy spending time in solitude together, in Nature.

his 12th house is Taurus.

It makes sense! I am not by any means a hidden enemy of his, if I were, why would we be dating? :25:
September 1, 2020 at 05:29
Void very good question. let´s look at what you think about your partner because your sun , mars and mercury in your partner´s 12th house. You are his hidden enemy? You want to backstab him? You have very negative thoughts about him? If no i don´t think in sinastry charts it may show they can be your hidden enemies. We must look at if our planets are in another people´s 12th house. We always try to understand when someone has planet in our 12th house but you can understand better because your planets are in his 12th house. I don´t know how to interpret in synastry charts but i know a man who has Venus in his 12th house and in Gemini. He has very good relationship with his wife because it is in sign Gemini and he loves to enjoy with her wife alone in their house and not want many people around there.
I know many scorpion friends who have sun my 12th house and i don´t think they are my hidden enemy :1: or who have some planets in my 12th house , maybe if someone´s planet is another person 12th house it may mean this person has more than earthy connection with that person. Maybe person can feel subconsciously who has planets in his 12th house.
September 1, 2020 at 03:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
^^^ :15: :15:
September 1, 2020 at 03:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
depends on the dignity of mars in your 12th house sign. and the individual and how that individual handles their mars personally. they could have mars square pluto natally and so their mars is very charged and potentially explosive, you could feel unnerved around that person when their mars activates your 12th. it could be mars in scorpio, good dignity, in your 12th and the person is comfortable with their mars and so you feel that. but mars in other persons 12th is good for people either involved in taking action together in charity/humanatrian work or taking action in bed, possible secret affair, etc.

another trick ive learned is to pay attention to the transit of a planet in your 12th and its usually a good ´general´ idea of how it could manifest when dealing with synastry of the same planet in your 12th. im still experimenting with this, but in vedic astrology theres a point system to the transits of planets, a score. ive found it works pretty well also with synastry too when applying these scores, but on a very general level. idk, something to consider, im still working on it.

and while im in rambling mode, i learned something the other week. i always knew the body parts the 12th house represented, but it was brought to my attention that it is the parts that cannot be seen without some level of effort: the bottom of the feet, the back of the head (seat of unconcious), and even the lymphatic system, a very hidden and often forgotten part of our body that requires the support of other organs and muscles, hint hint. it doesnt have its own pump like the heart does, it requires effort and reliance of others, i found it symbolic of the 12th.
September 1, 2020 at 00:54
(Pisces) N_thecat » hh
>"its like the person with the planet in your 12th has a key to your inner private world"

Well said :15:

>" what they do with that could be heaven or hell for you."

This is something I´ve always wondered...

Second thing - does the fact that someone´s Mars falls into my 12th house mean it´s working badly only for me? :66: :2:
September 1, 2020 at 00:39
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"I have always quietly liked having
jupiter in 12th, though it never made me richer or better looking."

It´s an inside thing with Jupiter in the 12th...

More valuable than any of the other Jupiter placements I think, however "visible" their gifts may be..

Jupiter exalts in Pisces fur a reason..
September 1, 2020 at 00:28
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » N_thecat
It´s so true... and it could also just be a ´feeling´. But do those feelings come to light with Sun in the 12th?
Yikes.

Hopefully compassion and best interest will keep the scales balanced.
September 1, 2020 at 00:24
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » ram_goat
Was just thinking this... some people might have easier or more challenging experiences with 12th house.

I only have Juno here natally.

But Venus is the house ´lord´ of my 12th. So it´s blessed in some ways. I don´t feel I have many enemies because I keep to myself.

I bet Jupiter in your 12th brings positive learning experiences from unknown sources. Like through intuition.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »